Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2024, 03:17:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rare Sats and Rare Sats trading on Magisat  (Read 332 times)
satscraper

Activity: 882
Merit: 1576

View Profile
October 02, 2024, 10:06:59 AM

I don't really believe into rare sats.  In my view, such concept was "invented" by those who wanna sell the salt to a slug (and cheat others). In essence I believe in the equally valued sats, i.e. 1 sat = 1sat (no matter of their ordering). Thus for those who are inclined to buy such stuff at an overprice I would recommend to find  an excuse for themselves for their latter breakdown.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
quary.sats (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2024, 11:44:45 AM

I don't really believe into rare sats.  In my view, such concept was "invented" by those who wanna sell the salt to a slug (and cheat others). In essence I believe in the equally valued sats, i.e. 1 sat = 1sat (no matter of their ordering). Thus for those who are inclined to buy such stuff at an overprice I would recommend to find  an excuse for themselves for their latter breakdown.  

There are many easier "tokens" to sell to the public if you really want to invent something just to dump on people.
Rare sats are very well spread out among all people who have Bitcoin.

Why would you "invent" something to sell to the public if it's nearly impossible to gather a significant market share of that asset? That's one of the big reasons why I love this asset. 4/10 for this particular conspiracy theory  Grin
DenBlad

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2024, 04:59:15 PM

That's like saying Bitcoin will never gain adoption in the 2009-2011 era. These were the same arguments about Bitcoin, and people being skeptical about Satoshi for creating Sats instead of 1 full bitcoin.  History repeats itself. Here we are again discussing this with Rare Sats

I don't really believe into rare sats.  In my view, such concept was "invented" by those who wanna sell the salt to a slug (and cheat others). In essence I believe in the equally valued sats, i.e. 1 sat = 1sat (no matter of their ordering). Thus for those who are inclined to buy such stuff at an overprice I would recommend to find  an excuse for themselves for their latter breakdown.  
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1127

View Profile
Today at 10:30:10 AM

There are many easier "tokens" to sell to the public if you really want to invent something just to dump on people.
Rare sats are very well spread out among all people who have Bitcoin.

Why would you "invent" something to sell to the public if it's nearly impossible to gather a significant market share of that asset? That's one of the big reasons why I love this asset. 4/10 for this particular conspiracy theory  Grin
You could, if you could figure out the rare ones, you could collect them, not by just asking those people to sell, but you could just try to contact them or find it some other way, or even trade quickly without much loss to get as much as you can, not really a big deal though because this isn't something I care.

I care about the fact that it could be monetarized, you don't even have to make money from people, you could just do ads and such, eventually everyone does everything for money, very few people do very few things for free, so everyone looks at it and doubts there is no personal benefit, which is why they try to stay away from it. I am not saying you are doing something bad, good job on doing what you are doing if you like doing it, but nobody has to participate or believe in it. I agree on 1 sat = 1 sat, doesn't matter whose coin or sat came into my pocket, all I care about is making money and I believe majority of the world think exactly like me, they don't care whose sat it is.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: