Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 06:17:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My money is stuck in qeabit'unusable' because I was supposed to save 17.5% fees  (Read 168 times)
newbsample (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 7

View Profile
Today at 03:19:45 PM

Thank you. I will file the report today. (yesterday went in depressive mode, unable to do much at all, and asking everyone possible for prayers!).
My bank account was frozen already because of excessive loans straight wired out to one specific (not sounding a good bank) beneficiary - zap solutions.
I am sharing everything here also for the reason, so others can watch out for. Thank you to each one of you - I didn't have the ability to go this far properly before all of it was gone. (now on to figuring out how to manage the loss).
Z-tight
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1091

View Profile
Today at 05:21:47 PM

Thank you. I will file the report today. (yesterday went in depressive mode, unable to do much at all, and asking everyone possible for prayers!).
I can understand, this was a really sad way to learn a lesson about how scammers operate and what they tell their victims in order to be able to steal from them. They also have their escape plan once they have stolen from their victims and it makes it harder to even trace them. File the report and i wish you luck with it, though it will be a miracle for you to get your money back.
I am sharing everything here also for the reason, so others can watch out for.
That's okay, it is just crazy that most times people only ask for our help in this forum after they have been scammed, not before, which may have saved them.

newbsample (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 7

View Profile
Today at 05:27:35 PM

In all honesty- I was completely guided step by step (I am an aware person...and shocked at myself, how did I let this slide..)..
I was asked to 'wire' money from bank to 'Zap Solutions' in strike app 'Cross river solutions bank'.

Contact the police immediately and give them the bank account details of the account that you wired the money to so that the account can be frozen.

Some relevant information:

https://globalchinapulse.net/moving-bricks-money-laundering-practices-in-the-online-scam-industry/

The way the online scamming industry works, you're not being scammed by one company, there's three companies working together to scam you, so if you deny access to the funds that they stole then the company handling the bank accounts to launder with will not pay out the scammers.

If you file a valid scam report, the stolen money will be frozen because banks are required to follow AML regulations and will face heavy penalties for not doing so.

Is there a specific place / location to file this kind of report? For any better action?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: