Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Josh from BFL is bribing his forum members to leave negative feedback here!!!  (Read 3455 times)
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4494
Merit: 1808

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 12:07:36 AM

Looks like Kano is angling for more free hardware vapourware from BFL?

Ethically challenged people stick together. If you find nothing wrong with the ethics of BFL on this and combine that with ignoring their total lack of business ethics and economic damage they have done to thousands then you are part of the problem Kano. The premise that BFL is attempting to prove the flaws in the system of trust ratings seems a lot more than disingenuous given the fact they picked the targets that benefit BFL. What their experiment proved is many people hate BFL and rightly distrust them. You don't get that sort of reaction without some justification.

No, I've had no contact with BFL for a long time (except to unexpectedly receive in the mail last week a $5 nexus cable I paid for a year ago Tongue)
I don't expect to receive any hardware from them, nor do I care to contact them about it.

Meanwhile, yes continue to post shit and then decide that since you posted it, it must be true, even though anyone with half a brain can actually read Josh's post.

It is about gaming the feedback system here at bitcointalk.
And he has stated that he has told Theymos he is doing it.

Now if the system wasn't able to be gamed, then what Josh is doing would have no effect.

Oddly enough, if you check the forum now, the feedback system is disabled.

Why would that be?

Anyway, yes you can have your psychological problem dealing with Josh and attack any post he makes and say it's all lies ... or you could note that in this case, it would seem the post is actually useful.

See, if there wasn't this problem you have, your post would have been something along the lines of:
"That bastard over at BFL is screwing up my feedback.
Damn, and the result of it may be that bitcoitalk might do something about the feedback system coz it's not reliable."

The targets they chose are 2 people they don't like and the forum owner.
Seems pretty normal targets for anyone to choose:
2 people they don't like
The forum owner to make it quite clear it's not some hidden underhanded tactic.

Yes most people hate BFL coz they lose money buying hardware from them and BFL is always late delivering everything.
Oddly enough the 'losing money' is true of pretty much every hardware supplier, including you.
BFL wins the cake for being the worst at delivering late.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:00:51 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 07:15:26 AM by Bicknellski

Where are the Monarchs? 13 months later. If you want to leave negative feedback on BFL, Inaba or BFL_Josh then that alone for those who pre-ordered is one you could easily leave REAL negative trust. Why not negative feedback on the FPGAs being late or the 65nm products as well? What is wonderful about the foolishness of BFL in this regard is that they finally got the trust ratings they actually deserve for the "economics of enslavement" that BFL employ.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg6004126#msg6004126

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:11:23 AM

They still can't beat TradeFortress's negative record!

Bicknellski

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:15:00 AM

They still can't beat TradeFortress's negative record!

LOL! Race to the bottom.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:19:34 AM

03-31-2014, 11:37 AM #24
Pokokohua!  

Done for today. This takes serious time, 1 post per 6 minutes max! Too bad a lot of folks just don't get the point, that feedback system is a joke.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/announcements/8203-win-butterfly-labs-imperial-monarch-3.html#post79200

This guy isn't even eligible for the contest and is still posting negative trust on people. Logic is lost on this guy. He can't even win the miner as he is ineligible.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=90768 Pokokohua!

dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 03:17:54 PM

Why would that be?
Because it only shows in market place and other certain subforums? Tongue

BFLrCONmen

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:33:28 PM

Looks like Kano is angling for more free hardware vapourware from BFL?

Ethically challenged people stick together. If you find nothing wrong with the ethics of BFL on this and combine that with ignoring their total lack of business ethics and economic damage they have done to thousands then you are part of the problem Kano. The premise that BFL is attempting to prove the flaws in the system of trust ratings seems a lot more than disingenuous given the fact they picked the targets that benefit BFL. What their experiment proved is many people hate BFL and rightly distrust them. You don't get that sort of reaction without some justification.

No, I've had no contact with BFL for a long time (except to unexpectedly receive in the mail last week a $5 nexus cable I paid for a year ago Tongue)
I don't expect to receive any hardware from them, nor do I care to contact them about it.

Meanwhile, yes continue to post shit and then decide that since you posted it, it must be true, even though anyone with half a brain can actually read Josh's post.

It is about gaming the feedback system here at bitcointalk.
And he has stated that he has told Theymos he is doing it.

Now if the system wasn't able to be gamed, then what Josh is doing would have no effect.

Why would that be?

Anyway, yes you can have your psychological problem dealing with Josh and attack any post he makes and say it's all lies ... or you could note that in this case, it would seem the post is actually useful.

See, if there wasn't this problem you have, your post would have been something along the lines of:
"That bastard over at BFL is screwing up my feedback.
Damn, and the result of it may be that bitcoitalk might do something about the feedback system coz it's not reliable."

The targets they chose are 2 people they don't like and the forum owner.
Seems pretty normal targets for anyone to choose:
2 people they don't like
The forum owner to make it quite clear it's not some hidden underhanded tactic.

Yes most people hate BFL coz they lose money buying hardware from them and BFL is always late delivering everything.
Oddly enough the 'losing money' is true of pretty much every hardware supplier, including you.
BFL wins the cake for being the worst at delivering late.

And your a fucking hero member! GTFO or just keep your mouth shut on something you obviously don't have a fucking clue about! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS!

But you wouldn't understand that because your schooling got in the way of your education too!
kano
Legendary

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:52:58 PM

And your a fucking hero member! GTFO or just keep your mouth shut on something you obviously don't have a fucking clue about! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE WHY THE WORLD IS THE WAY IT IS!

But you wouldn't understand that because your schooling got in the way of your education too!
LOL your funny.

Learn to read please.

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
BFLrCONmen

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:07:56 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 01:20:59 AM by BFLrCONmen

LOL your funny.

Learn to read please.

Scum always supports scum!

On another note, josh is crying to the admins that I'm pming the truth! No reply, no response because he knows I've got him down to a tea and his bullshit doesnt work on me!

Funny how he can get admins do his willing yet they let him litterally take the piss out of them, including one of there own!

I dont care aboit this, im here for the giggles that they provide on a daily basis. Just so you know how this dirt bag works in the background
kano
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:00:51 AM

LOL your funny.

Learn to read please.

Scum always supports scum!
OK, since you wont learn to read, then I'll point out that it is actually people like you that is why the world often seems screwed up.

If someone posts some fact, that isn't ranting and raving in capitals, about someone you dislike, it seems you then feel the need to attack them and rant and rave in capitals on a forum, since they didn't say what you insist they should say ... even though, if you bothered to objectively read what was written, you'd actually see there is no basis for your ranting.
Seems rather childish and narcissistic to me.

banBFL

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:40:55 AM

Capital letters is just making sure you notice, no more, no less.

On another note, josh/inaba DOES get whatever the fuck he wants while how many members around here agrees he should be banned?

I call that hipocritical and almost orwellianish around here! Hell, it is! I ain't got time for your bullshit tbh, just because your friends with him/mods around here and protecting whatever investment (doesn't have to be financial either!) Around here shines through!

As I say, I care not for monetary value and through this you see people true colors! Not that you would understand! Some people are not prepared for the coming change in the world, they have it too easy in this sick twisted one we allowed to be created! All your times will come! Mark my words! Ban me all day long, It will never stop the truth coming out! You thinknyour the msm for bitcoin around here or what! Scummy cunts!
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:47:08 AM

How many accounts are you going to make Edgar?

Same tinfoil hat... same spelling errors. Same out to right field commentary.

banBFL

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:04:13 AM

How many accounts are you going to make Edgar?

Same tinfoil hat... same spelling errors. Same out to right field commentary.

Only as you do too! Hipicrit now?

And As many as I need too. You like accusing me of being raciest even though I'm married to an Indian too so as much as I like most of what you say/do around here, your arrogance blinds you! Sitting on that high horse is going to your head!
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 10:26:47 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 10:51:57 AM by ibminer

Who is Edgar?  Huh

Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:27:44 PM

Heheh Diry publicity, Even theymos is included in the negative list lol. This will surely not raise there credibility specially when everyone knows it. Also You get to win something big that might never be delivered for spoiling your reputation great deal ehh.
Bicknellski

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 01:45:02 PM

Spammers List those from BFL abusing the trust system as of 05/04/2014:

BFL
Inaba
BFL_Josh
dmelj
Anonymailer
hardhouseinc
Cassey
criminalben
Pry4u
fsb4000
Pokokohua!
securo
Flyeye
BTCJack
stevenmicah
Raw-H
JoRoidx
alphabetacanary
monsterblitz

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: