Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 12:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please let this next Battlefield 4 patch fix something  (Read 418 times)
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:36:43 AM

I'm actually that bored I want this game to work now >_<
BTCLotto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:48:46 AM

Not gonna happen, patch will fix nowt. Guessing the one shot and lag problem causing you to shoot full clips into people and doing shit still there. I gave up with it ages ago  Undecided.

http://BitcoinValue.net-Bitcoin Price Calculator and in-depth blog on Bitcoin Economics/Value.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 10:49:20 AM

Wait, there's lag problems? I've just been freezing/stuttering constantly so I hadn't had the chance to experience any other problems Tongue

There was this one patch that really fucked up my connection to the game though and made me warp all over the place.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:21:06 AM

I'm a long time BF fan, loved BF3, but BF4 was a fail from the beginning. Beta was unplayable, there was some kind of glitch that made it run below 20fps on my PC, they patched that, I bought the game and had enough of it after 2 hours.  Netcode sucked, few weapons were so bad it was hard to kill a standing target (e.g. first engineer weapon), the only thing I found to be better in BF4 were sniper riffles.
Graphics and sounds are great but the game is almost unplayable, unless you sit in tanks or snipe, so I went back to BF3 just to find out there's a lot of people still playing it. All my friends play BF3, even though they bought BF4.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
EndlessWin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:53:19 AM

I'm a long time BF fan, loved BF3, but BF4 was a fail from the beginning. Beta was unplayable, there was some kind of glitch that made it run below 20fps on my PC, they patched that, I bought the game and had enough of it after 2 hours.  Netcode sucked, few weapons were so bad it was hard to kill a standing target (e.g. first engineer weapon), the only thing I found to be better in BF4 were sniper riffles.
Graphics and sounds are great but the game is almost unplayable, unless you sit in tanks or snipe, so I went back to BF3 just to find out there's a lot of people still playing it. All my friends play BF3, even though they bought BF4.
actually i found BF4 beta to be more playable compared to the release version. no lags, no dc's.

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:46:57 PM

actually i found BF4 beta to be more playable compared to the release version. no lags, no dc's.
That's possible, I couldn't get it to work on beta, the moment it started loading the music was stuttering and I had like 5 fps Cheesy A lot of people had this issue.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Lethn (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:01:53 PM

Well the FPS has definitely improved so far, looks like I'm going to have to make sure I upgrade to a really nice CPU though if I want to play this game or most of the recent releases for that matter, I'm glad I'm at least not getting freezes for now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: