Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 12:36:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Id just like to thank butterfly labs  (Read 1024 times)
BFLrCONmen (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:44:17 AM

For there continued marching on of there LOLZ train that is bfl_josh/inaba and there cronies.

Following them over the last few years as provided endless giggles and their continued cognitive disadence puts them way above mark kerpelles in my eyes.

Yes people lost money and I'm sorry but in a free market, one that many people want, you have to look after yourself!

For what little time butterfly labs have left, I will be having histerics at watching this train wreck crash. (Grabs the popcorn and sits back)
EndlessWin

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:56:50 AM

For there continued marching on of there LOLZ train that is bfl_josh/inaba and there cronies.

Following them over the last few years as provided endless giggles and their continued cognitive disadence puts them way above mark kerpelles in my eyes.

Yes people lost money and I'm sorry but in a free market, one that many people want, you have to look after yourself!

For what little time butterfly labs have left, I will be having histerics at watching this train wreck crash. (Grabs the popcorn and sits back)
you're cruel man my friend. they were pioneers of the asic production cut them some slack.

tired of identical bitcoin forks? try out BCN - no ASICs, no transaction tracking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=512747.0
BFLrCONmen (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:03:43 PM

you're cruel man my friend. they were pioneers of the asic production cut them some slack.

I'm cruel! Tell that to anyone who as had to deal with them! They were not innovators either! There hardware sucks compares to the completion and there a cowboy company AT BEST! I'm honest and trueful, something that they don't even understand! Cut them some slack haha! You do know there offering a monarch for giving bad feedback to people who openly question them and positive feedback to themselves don't you? You do know what that's called don't you? Without the permission of those involved (including the owner of this very site, thermal flask (thermos)). Maybe you should do a little research before calling me the 'cruel' one!

Just enjoy the lolz train while it lasts, its just about to hit the wall!
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:05:28 PM

Id like to set them on fire alive

medicine

Activity: 697
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 12:23:54 PM

I'm cruel! Tell that to anyone who as had to deal with them! They were not innovators either! There hardware sucks compares to the completion and there a cowboy company AT BEST! I'm honest and trueful, something that they don't even understand! Cut them some slack haha! You do know there offering a monarch for giving bad feedback to people who openly question them and positive feedback to themselves don't you? You do know what that's called don't you? Without the permission of those involved (including the owner of this very site, thermal flask (thermos)). Maybe you should do a little research before calling me the 'cruel' one!

Just enjoy the lolz train while it lasts, its just about to hit the wall!
I agree, having followed them myself since they introduced asics to the market, and pondering buying a miner for a few days (which thankfully I decided not to) there is no need to cut them some slack.  They did there best to operate a successful company and failed so so so miserably.
As with many first gen bitcoin companies, they had a good run and now it's time to step aside.
Peace
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:55:58 PM

BFL ?

0,67 BTC for a 12GH/s in christmas 2013.
0,12 BTC mined since ...

Grin no a good year, the 2014 ...  Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: