Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:03:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New project - multi-altcurrency online wallet  (Read 929 times)
zaradoz (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:52:55 AM

Hi All,

I've started working on a new project, a multi cryptocurrency wallet, similar to blockchain.info wallet but such that allow you to store multiple crypto currencies.

I know there are several exchanges out there that allow you to store multiple currencies (mainly cryptsy) but all of them have a very high minimum withdrawal limit and are not as easy to use as blockchain.info

I am working with some programmers and a DBA to solve the issues related with such service (real-time conversion rates, exchange rates, security, keep track of all the blockchains, etc.) and we've managed to support Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment, which means we can in theory support any cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin code.

we are looking to move forward and now raising money mostly for servers and domain name. I've set up a bitbond loan for this and once we are ready to go on a closed beta (few months) we'll raise funds using kickstarter.

https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/14WEAY3D2E

if you have any question, please feel free to PM me.

coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:46:42 AM

Hi All,

I've started working on a new project, a multi cryptocurrency wallet, similar to blockchain.info wallet but such that allow you to store multiple crypto currencies.

I know there are several exchanges out there that allow you to store multiple currencies (mainly cryptsy) but all of them have a very high minimum withdrawal limit and are not as easy to use as blockchain.info

I am working with some programmers and a DBA to solve the issues related with such service (real-time conversion rates, exchange rates, security, keep track of all the blockchains, etc.) and we've managed to support Bitcoin and Litecoin at the moment, which means we can in theory support any cryptocurrency based on the Bitcoin code.

we are looking to move forward and now raising money mostly for servers and domain name. I've set up a bitbond loan for this and once we are ready to go on a closed beta (few months) we'll raise funds using kickstarter.

https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/14WEAY3D2E

if you have any question, please feel free to PM me.
Wow if you and qoinpro decicded to work together that'll be great
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 07:53:41 AM

However, it also seem like you have a less than satisfactory payment rating. Why is that so?
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2014, 11:46:24 PM

Hi,

Sorry for the late respond,

We are just started a couple of months ago, currently we are still working on the design and the interface between the website and the multiple online wallets.
Also, we are near completion of securing the wallets and interface.

We do have some difficulties balancing the need to keep all the wallets up to date while keeping server load. This means we will probably have to start with a limited number of alt-coins and add more as we go.

Regarding the payment record, the bitbonds are less than one month, therefor we've yet to make any payment. Our first payment for the first bond is on May 15th.

We are currently raising funds for server maintenance, monthly cloud server payment is 0.2BTC, if you wish to help - https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/15NZ7B3DD8

Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 08:30:24 AM

Hi.
I wasn't able to see your loan listed among the active ones.
CC.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

Hi.
I wasn't able to see your loan listed among the active ones.
CC.

The loan was already fulfilled.
I've issued a new loan for next month servers rent and a yearly dedicated server.

https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/17301N3DZ4
https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/1730543DZ5

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

If your wallet becomes big, you need to have backup funds for servers... I have little hope right now because it sounds like you are not investing any real monetary value to this project of yours.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 02:15:48 AM

Hi everyone,

Payment for the server is coming soon, just 0.02BTC left on the bond.
https://www.bitbond.net/issuer/bonds/17D54X3E4W

your help is very much appreciated.

zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:14:42 AM

If your wallet becomes big, you need to have backup funds for servers... I have little hope right now because it sounds like you are not investing any real monetary value to this project of yours.

We do invest real money, but at the moment everybody involved with this project is still working full time on a 9 to 5 job. We've chosen to rent servers using BTC for several reasons, mainly to keep the project inside the cryptocurrency realm.
We are still several months from going live, once we do, I assure you we will setup financial backup before taking any new users. I have lost some bitcoins on mtgox crash and I will do all that I can do to prevent such crash to happen to this project.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 03:51:36 AM

We do invest real money, but at the moment everybody involved with this project is still working full time on a 9 to 5 job. We've chosen to rent servers using BTC for several reasons, mainly to keep the project inside the cryptocurrency realm.
We are still several months from going live, once we do, I assure you we will setup financial backup before taking any new users. I have lost some bitcoins on mtgox crash and I will do all that I can do to prevent such crash to happen to this project.

He means PUT YOUR OWN MONEY INTO IT!

You are starting a thread asking for a 0.02BTC loan, and you expect people to take your business seriously?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
zaradoz (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 03:54:19 AM

He means PUT YOUR OWN MONEY INTO IT!

You are starting a thread asking for a 0.02BTC loan, and you expect people to take your business seriously?

I am putting my money into it (and endless hours). As I wrote above, we are renting the servers using bitcoins, buying 0.02BTC on the exchanges will be much more expensive then Bitbond.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:41:37 AM

Yeah man, this doesn't look good on your part. You're asking to borrow $8 in order to build a system that is designed to leave you holding potentially large sums of other peoples money?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 09:31:38 AM

Yeah man, this doesn't look good on your part. You're asking to borrow $8 in order to build a system that is designed to leave you holding potentially large sums of other peoples money?
It is OK, he is working with some programmers guy from fiverr and a DBA tutorial on MySQL. What could possibly go wrong?!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: