Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:56:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crypto Depot- Buy Almost Anything with Bitcoin, Dogecoin, and Litecoin  (Read 1358 times)
ijmolder93 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:16:21 PM

Hello everyone!,

I am posting to tell everyone about our new website and service www.thecryptodepot.com. Here you can buy almost anything online with your choice of Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin. Digital currencies are massively growing, and maybe, hopefully, one day we can have wide acceptance of our favorite crypto. But for now, one of the main questions people ask is what can I buy with these digital currencies? Well there are a number of smaller merchants and sites, as well as big ones like Overstock.

It may seem unappealing that this is more of a middle-man step than direct with the merchant. If it was directly with the merchant, then there would be no need for this service. Until there is wide acceptance at all merchants, there is this great alternative. Now you aren't stuck, unable to buy a product online just because the merchant doesn't accept digital currencies.

It's fast, very simple, and a great alternative.

- The Crypto Depot
www.thecryptodepot.com
Boris-The-Blade

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:55:24 PM

Hello everyone!,

I am posting to tell everyone about our new website and service www.thecryptodepot.com. Here you can buy almost anything online with your choice of Bitcoin, Dogecoin, or Litecoin. Digital currencies are massively growing, and maybe, hopefully, one day we can have wide acceptance of our favorite crypto. But for now, one of the main questions people ask is what can I buy with these digital currencies? Well there are a number of smaller merchants and sites, as well as big ones like Overstock.

It may seem unappealing that this is more of a middle-man step than direct with the merchant. If it was directly with the merchant, then there would be no need for this service. Until there is wide acceptance at all merchants, there is this great alternative. Now you aren't stuck, unable to buy a product online just because the merchant doesn't accept digital currencies.

It's fast, very simple, and a great alternative.

- The Crypto Depot
www.thecryptodepot.com

Hi, Not a bad looking site.
But i can already forsee a problem, Maximum amount you can spend is a mere $100.
windpath
Legendary

Activity: 1258
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:07:27 PM

I get it, your collecting the BTC, then paying the vendor in cash...

From the site: "Hit Place My Order! and you will be contacted by our next available sales representative to complete your order."

Is there not a way you can automate this?
Dipt

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:04:23 AM

Site looks nice, nice idea also...

I wish you good luck starting your new business.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 09:07:09 AM

I love supporting sites like these.

Be careful, bitspend.com had their bank account frozen doing this.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:16:09 AM

Man this is great, things like this just sparks Ideas for bitcoin market place, hopefully soon there will be a new competitor against ebay.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 04:07:55 PM

Hi, Not a bad looking site.
But i can already forsee a problem, Maximum amount you can spend is a mere $100.

Hi! Thank you for the feedback, the $100 limit has been lifted!

I get it, your collecting the BTC, then paying the vendor in cash...

From the site: "Hit Place My Order! and you will be contacted by our next available sales representative to complete your order."

Is there not a way you can automate this?

We are working on ways to automate this in the future and make the process even simpler than it is! Thank you for your comment!

Site looks nice, nice idea also...

I wish you good luck starting your new business.

Thank you! Your opinion is very important to us!

I love supporting sites like these.

Be careful, bitspend.com had their bank account frozen doing this.

Thanks for the support! We should be all set, but thanks for the heads up!

Man this is great, things like this just sparks Ideas for bitcoin market place, hopefully soon there will be a new competitor against ebay.

Thank you! and hey dont spill our future business secrets Wink
skooter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:26:04 PM

So basically, this is the same as using your credit card to buy something, selling your bitcoin at an exchange, then using that money to pay your credit card bill when it comes, except you're paying a middleman a fee to do it, and you have to risk the middleman ripping you off (which is ALWAYS a risk when it comes to this).
ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:03:28 PM

So basically, this is the same as using your credit card to buy something, selling your bitcoin at an exchange, then using that money to pay your credit card bill when it comes, except you're paying a middleman a fee to do it, and you have to risk the middleman ripping you off (which is ALWAYS a risk when it comes to this).

The point is you are able to pay for a product with your digital currency, there is no hassle for you. The way we purchase the products varies. We have no intention of ripping anyone off of course, and are trying to build up a trustworthy, successful company. We understand there is always a risk, which we hope is relieved in the future and people view us as nothing but trustworthy through the amounts of successful orders we have completed and happy customers who placed them.
softron

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 12:40:53 PM

Nice site. How about shipment, who handles it

ijmolder93 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2014, 08:39:47 PM

Nice site. How about shipment, who handles it

The site you choose to buy from. Like on our how to: page, if you want to buy skull candy headphones from target, that is exactly what you are going to get. They will be ordered from target and sent right to you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: