Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:27:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MessiahCoin: We have come to save | PoS/PoW| KGW| | 2nd Gen  (Read 1922 times)
Polycoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:45:51 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 02:57:20 PM by Polycoin

MessiahCoin: He said, " I am the Alpha and the Omega" " I will come again" "This is my coin, appointed onto you"

Kimoto Gravity Well is now becoming popular with many altcoins. This offers rapid response and recovery from multipools who can leave coins with very high difficulties and long block times. This proves to be very good at dealing with the effects of multipools on small coins, which explains its sudden rise in popularity.

Automatic Checkpointing stops blocks being orphaned and transactions being reversed. 51% attacks result in the loss of time, money and confidence. This protection broadcasts checkpoints rather than a core developer hard coding them into the source. As a result this is also finding its way into more coins who cannot safeguard their blockchain without it.

Time Travel limitation reduces the ability for attackers to try and force on very old blocks or very new block to try and change difficulty adjust behaviour. The ability to warp the blockchain time and also been limited. Blocks submitted more than 15 minutes outside of the blockchain's time will be rejected and other nodes cannot affect blockchain time by more than 14 minutes.

MessiahCoin, we have come to save.

Many more features to be added.
Pure PoS Coin, but will be PoW for the first 500 blocks
- 60 sec block time
- diff retarget each block
- 3 transaction confirmations
- 50 minted block confirmations
- PoS block generation after 1 day of holding

Variable interests (annual rate):
Year-1: 30%
Year-2: 20%
Year-3: 10%
Year-4: 5%
Year-5: 2%
Starting from Year-6: 1% annual interest for maintenance.

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
Polycoin (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:48:31 PM

Updated info,

Kind Regards,

MessiahCoin: We have come to save

Polycoin Troopers, Assemble!
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:54:25 PM

Huh? seems the messiah is confused.

In the first paragraph you talk about KGW and how it protects coins from multipools then you say that the coin is pure PoS.

on a side note: Jesus has really nice hair, think if I prayed hard enough God would make my hair grow? Maybe pass along a good word for me?

Philll90

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:52:10 PM

Why do you release the same coin with two different names? Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551640.new#new

And only 500 blocks POW with 60 sec block time = 500 min and the coin is fully mined? That smells like scam and instamining...
barkermn01

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

Why do you release the same coin with two different names? Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=551640.new#new

And only 500 blocks POW with 60 sec block time = 500 min and the coin is fully mined? That smells like scam and instamining...
+ Huh

MessiahCoin.com

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2021, 02:41:04 PM

ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS

*NOTE*
MessiahCoin is *STILL IN DEVELOPMENT* and has NOT been released yet!

Shmuel Goldstein
President of The United World | https://www.MessiahCoin.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: