Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:31:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Self-censoring...  (Read 764 times)
Jeremy West spendbitcoins.com (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 11:33:05 AM

I've been self-censoring myself on these forums ever since the mybitcoin debacle and subsequent rampage against Bruce Wagner.

You see, I'm naturally a heavy ellipses user... But I don't want anyone to think I'm Bruce Wagner! I catch myself typing "..." all the time and then deleting it. I guess it was a good habit to break anyway... But I still have to hit that backspace key three times a lot it in most posts. Smiley Hopefully no forum bad guy turns out to be a heavy " Smiley " user because that's my other bad habit in text.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NothinG

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 11:42:14 AM

Wink

I don't know what you're talking about.   Huh But, I like where this is going.  Grin
Don't flame me bro.  Sad

Lips sealed

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 11:49:56 AM

Wink

I don't know what you're talking about.   Huh But, I like where this is going.  Grin
Don't flame me bro.  Sad

Lips sealed

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 11:50:55 AM

Wink

Don't flame me bro.  Sad

Lips sealed

Hmmm... "notme". Interesting choice for a username.... Hmmm...

notme
Legendary

Activity: 1904

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 11:53:20 AM

Wink

Don't flame me bro.  Sad

Lips sealed

My old account was compromised and I never bothered to reclaim it.  Unfortunately, the scammer used my name to scam some people, so I decided to warn people in case it happens to this account  Tongue.

https://www.bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
While no idea is perfect, some ideas are useful.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2011, 12:00:53 PM

Wink

Don't flame me bro.  Sad

Lips sealed

My old account was compromised and I never bothered to reclaim it.  Unfortunately, the scammer used my name to scam some people, so I decided to warn people in case it happens to this account  Tongue.

ROFLMAO!

Bitcoin 100

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 04:07:07 PM

I've been self-censoring myself on these forums ever since the mybitcoin debacle and subsequent rampage against Bruce Wagner.

You see, I'm naturally a heavy ellipses user... But I don't want anyone to think I'm Bruce Wagner! I catch myself typing "..." all the time and then deleting it. I guess it was a good habit to break anyway... But I still have to hit that backspace key three times a lot it in most posts. Smiley Hopefully no forum bad guy turns out to be a heavy " Smiley " user because that's my other bad habit in text.

I've noticed you've been starting a lot of threads lately to talk about yourself. I've been receiving many PM's from people asking me if you are Atlas.  Grin
dancupid

Activity: 955

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 04:11:40 PM

If only Jesus was still alive  Cool and then it would over perhaps a couple of decaded, change towards the 20s or something  Kiss
and break onetwothreefourfive pigeonsjustlikethat  Undecided
how do you like your blueeyed boy

Mister Death  Cheesy
FlipPro
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:14:58 PM

LOL

**DON'T FLAME ME BRO**

On a serious note, I hold back alot of shit on this forum as well. Not saying I have anything to hide, but the fact that this forum gets so much attention has had me thinking about whether or not we should start to represent a certain Internet etiquette as Bitcoiners.This forum has a terrible rep for trolling, and believe it or not some people really hate that, because it fucking wastes TIME. Something that's priceless and people have very little of...
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:18:08 PM

LOL

**DON'T FLAME ME BRO**

On a serious note, I hold back alot of shit on this forum as well. Not saying I have anything to hide, but the fact that this forum gets so much attention has had me thinking about whether or not we should start to represent a certain Internet etiquette as Bitcoiners.This forum has a terrible rep for trolling, and believe it or not some people really hate that, because it fucking wastes TIME. Something that's priceless and people have very little of...

What?

dancupid

Activity: 955

View Profile
December 20, 2011, 05:23:43 PM

LOL

**DON'T FLAME ME BRO**

What?

This whole thread is WTF?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: