Good evening everyone,
I would kindly like to ask if anyone could provide an estimate of the time required to find a target using the new **RCKangaroo V4** with **8× RTX 5090 GPUs**.
In particular, I would be interested in the estimated solving times for the following bit ranges:
- 92 bits
- 96 bits
- 98 bits
- 102 bits
- 104 bits
- 106 bits
- 110 bits
If anyone has already tested this configuration or has benchmark results to share, I would greatly appreciate your feedback.
Thank you very much in advance for your time and help!
These are theoretical averages for a normal search at sustained 152 GKey/s (19 GKey/s x 8 each 5090s) with K = 1.15.
92 bits → 91-bit width: 6 minutes 16 seconds
96 bits → 95-bit width: 25 minutes 6 seconds
98 bits → 97-bit width: 50 minutes 12 seconds
102 bits → 101-bit width: 3 hours 21 minutes
104 bits → 103-bit width: 6 hours 42 minutes
106 bits → 105-bit width: 13 hours 23 minutes
110 bits → 109-bit width: 2 days 5 hours 32 minutes