Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm New, but this isn't a loan directly to or for me.  (Read 616 times)
dashhole (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:21:59 PM

I own a small stake of equity in a beverage company. We have contracts which will allow us to grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months. We just need the cash to be able to cover our manufacturing costs. I'm not asking someone to "Loan" me money.

I'm asking folks who have enough BTC to make a worthwhile investment to consider my company as a worthwhile investment.

Our company is on fundable.com seeking $500,000.00 USD investment. Based on the numbers I obtained on Preev, that equates to about BTC 1,089. The minimum amount allowed on the fundable website is $1,000.00 USD, which would be BTC 2.179.

The company is willing to grant stock ownership and or a note as "equity" or "collateral" for the investment.

I can and will divulge pertinent information in a private message, if someone is interested in knowing more.

Thank you for your time.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:27:12 PM

I own a small stake of equity in a beverage company. We have contracts which will allow us to grow by leaps and bounds in the coming months. We just need the cash to be able to cover our manufacturing costs. I'm not asking someone to "Loan" me money.

I'm asking folks who have enough BTC to make a worthwhile investment to consider my company as a worthwhile investment.

Our company is on fundable.com seeking $500,000.00 USD investment. Based on the numbers I obtained on Preev, that equates to about BTC 1,089. The minimum amount allowed on the fundable website is $1,000.00 USD, which would be BTC 2.179.

The company is willing to grant stock ownership and or a note as "equity" or "collateral" for the investment.

I can and will divulge pertinent information in a private message, if someone is interested in knowing more.

Thank you for your time.

How can you validate the stocks worth? You should also be able to apply for a business loan if legit.
For me, you would have to do a much better job with your sales pitch.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:06:26 PM

An account with 1 post that too directly in the lending section asking for huge loan with no valid collateral lolzzz. It seems too fishy dude trust me you won't get this deal ever like that !!  Smiley
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:09:20 PM

Newbies direct coming in this section is not going in your favor so try to understand all things then post here for loan its just wast of time

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: