Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a loan via bitcoin  (Read 1172 times)
Aft1985 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

Greetings Bitcoin community. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area and if not maybe someone could point me to the correct area. Basically I'm looking for someone who is willing to loan me some bitcoin. I find myself in a bad situation and I'm turning to the bitcoin community for assistance. I need a loan to pay my rent and car payment which is due in 5 days and I don't have any family to turn to. I make a good wage about 1000 USD per week so paying back with interest will not be a problem. Long story short I had $6000 my entire savings stolen from me and there is no way of getting it back. If you have the ability to help a stranger I can pay back what I borrowed plus interest. Ofcourse only you could tell me what type of interest would make this worth it to you. I can make weekly or monthly payments starting next week. Send me an email aft1985@gmail.com if you are interested in helping me out. Thanks a lot.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:21:15 PM

Keep looking.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Aft1985 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

Never know. I myself have loaned others in need when I was able to do so. There are lots of decent people out there.
dream22

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:30:35 PM

Never know. I myself have loaned others in need when I was able to do so. There are lots of decent people out there.

buddy keep dreaming and piss off
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:34:51 PM

There is a big difference between being a decent person and being a foolish person who lends money to complete strangers on a forum.

But like you said, never know.

Aft1985 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:35:27 PM

I'm not crying and yes I make a decent wage that's why I'm asking someone much like myself to help me out with a loan. I don't see why you think it's such a big deal. I guess it would be the same if someone was to ask you if they can borrow $200. I'm sure you've loaned someone money before. We all get unlucky sometimes. It's just a simple request. Looking for a loan will pay back with interest. That's it.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:42:34 PM

I suggest asking your landlord for the advance on your rent.  They are much more likely to assist you than a stranger. 

Aft1985 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:43:50 PM

Fair enough. It is difficult to loan money to a complete stranger. I am just reaching out to this community because sending money via bitcoin is the fastest and easiest way. Of course if someone did want to loan me the money I would give them my contact information so we could negotiate a deal. I'm not exactly asking someone to blindly send me bitcoin. I'm looking for someone who has the ability to do such a loan. One guy tells me to piss off. I'm guessing he doesn't have the ability to do the loan which is okay. If I was in a situation where i met someone online who needed a loan I would want to know a little more about them.
Get there phone number ect. Believe it or not I've loaned plenty of money and I've always been paid back plus interest.  Someone who has the ability to do so will know how to ask the right questions and get the information they need to ensure they get paid back. Definitely not looking for a donation.  
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:45:05 PM

Not going to happen.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
b¡tco¡n

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Correct Horse Battery Staple

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

There is a section for loans in this forum. Please move the thread to that section.

You will almost certainly need to post collateral. You have a car maybe?

Also be clear if you want to pay back valued in fiat or bitcoin. With bitcoin low at the moment you may find the amount of fiat you owe raising sharply if you agree to pay back the same number of bitcoins + interest.

1GiB1jQnqjwmNW4U4i8autnnVb1fG8HTYM

This would be my avitar; http://s9.postimg.org/m2pzsiy57/avi.png
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:50:13 PM

Greetings Bitcoin community. I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right area and if not maybe someone could point me to the correct area. Basically I'm looking for someone who is willing to loan me some bitcoin. I find myself in a bad situation and I'm turning to the bitcoin community for assistance. I need a loan to pay my rent and car payment which is due in 5 days and I don't have any family to turn to. I make a good wage about 1000 USD per week so paying back with interest will not be a problem. Long story short I had $6000 my entire savings stolen from me and there is no way of getting it back. If you have the ability to help a stranger I can pay back what I borrowed plus interest. Ofcourse only you could tell me what type of interest would make this worth it to you. I can make weekly or monthly payments starting next week. Send me an email aft1985@gmail.com if you are interested in helping me out. Thanks a lot.

What do you have to offer for collateral?
Aft1985 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:50:44 PM

Yes asking my landlord may work but my the complex I live in is very corporate and don't know what will happen cause I've never missed rent in my life. Again this is an investment opportunity not a donation. The interest earned on the loan is why people loan strangers money.
bitdragon

Activity: 609
Merit: 501

peace

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:55:34 PM

you will soon find out what happens paying your rent late.
and no, this is a donation, not an investment opportunity. You are a few years late for such a scheme.

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

Hello Smiley I must agree with most of the responds above - that your request is not possible to deal with Smiley

Nobody will trust you so much to just make it possible.

Sorry. Keep looking somewhere else - @bitcointalk you need a collateral or you need to be well trusted user.

Aft1985 (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:08:54 PM

I have a lot of valuables I could use as collateral but to me $2000 isn't a lot of money and just getting a loan and paying the interest is much more convenient then selling any of my valuables. Also I'm pretty sure I won't miss my rent as if It came down to it I could sell the same stuff I would be using as collateral . To me the interest paid is worth not selling stuff. I think it's funny you think I'm a scammer. Long story short if you want to make some interest and have money sitting in your wallet that will be untouched during the duration of the loan requested then contact me we can work something out. I'm not a scammer, a crack head, or asking for free money. I'm simply a guy who got unlucky, who has the ability to pay back a loan plus interest with no issues.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:21:53 PM

I have a lot of valuables I could use as collateral but to me $2000 isn't a lot of money and just getting a loan and paying the interest is much more convenient then selling any of my valuables. Also I'm pretty sure I won't miss my rent as if It came down to it I could sell the same stuff I would be using as collateral . To me the interest paid is worth not selling stuff. I think it's funny you think I'm a scammer. Long story short if you want to make some interest and have money sitting in your wallet that will be untouched during the duration of the loan requested then contact me we can work something out. I'm not a scammer, a crack head, or asking for free money. I'm simply a guy who got unlucky, who has the ability to pay back a loan plus interest with no issues.
Pawn shop, pawn items, redeem in the allotted time=win win for you. You get your money and keep the items once redeemed. Easier and cheaper than a BTC loan.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
MoneyGod

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:23:59 PM

I sure you are wasting your time because without collateral no one going to give you any loan so go and try some other way good luck

Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:26:42 PM

If, if you are a honest man, I will give you this advice:
This is not going to happen. Like other said: nobody will borrow money to a stranger without a pledge.

If you are not honest:
Please realize that trying to steal money from others isn't a good option.
E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:53:34 PM

It seems to be a very obvious scam :
new account -> less post count and then directly asking for loan atleast have a look around the forum Tongue
Offering no forms of collateral calming to a be a well earner with a sad story of loosing funds suddenly

Tip: keep it clean offer something which you actually posses and provide services which you are capable of and you will find the community very supportive this way !!!
Gamer67

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:43:37 PM

Shut up and take my money.

"I am not Dorian Nakamoto."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: