Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 11:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏅 1win.com - Casino ' Sportsbook | Poker ♠️♥️  (Read 34752 times)
xLays
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 856


SHUFFLE.COM


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 04:26:56 PM
 #3241

I thought 1win was going to sponsor tournament pool here on bitcointalk. If I remember correctly, I thought they were supposed to sponsor the EPL pool (superbru) since sportsbet.io was no longer sponsoring it. Maybe not thought I mean I'm expecting. lol

But until now, I haven't seen any pool sponsored by 1win. Has anyone heard any news about 1win sponsoring pool? NBA Season 2026 is about start within this month. Maybe 1win can do something about NBA pools.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
October 06, 2026, 09:29:53 PM
 #3242

I thought 1win was going to sponsor tournament pool here on bitcointalk. If I remember correctly, I thought they were supposed to sponsor the EPL pool (superbru) since sportsbet.io was no longer sponsoring it. Maybe not thought I mean I'm expecting. lol

But until now, I haven't seen any pool sponsored by 1win. Has anyone heard any news about 1win sponsoring pool? NBA Season 2026 is about start within this month. Maybe 1win can do something about NBA pools.
You are not alone here. But I also understand that 1win started their promotion here when the season already started. I assume that they are preparing and waiting for next season. The campaign manager should have a plan for this, he knows how to give them the exposure they want.

I'll really will like to join any pool sponsored by 1win.

DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:12:12 AM
 #3243

<snip>
Sharing this outcome of my bet last night.

At first, furia took the map 1 with 13-8, but fortunately, aurora also showed them what they got by winning map 2 with 13-9. This time I was really thinking hard because it's a close match. Seeing how furia starte, I paused for a few seconds thinking maybe I had made a wrong decision. But aurora still managed to continue winning and make a comeback by also winning the map 3.


██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
SamReomo
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1680
Merit: 984


BitList.co - The directory of genuine services


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 04:29:22 AM
 #3244

For sure,,, I rarely make new bets at new casinos I never heard my mates try (as in mates from the forum) but I probably should try it myself every few times and 1win has a good campaign with good manager, so let us see if it is interesting. You can be sure I will share if I try Wink

Never withdrew $100? Deposit $50 and double it  Grin
1Win is actually a well known casino operating for a good number of years providing top quality services to users. After doing a simple Google search I found the casino started its operations back in 2016 and if that information is accurate then the casino has been doing well for over 10 years and that is a truly a good duration of time to build trust of users.

Since 1win campaign is now under the management of Icopress (the best campaign manager,) it makes total sense to give it a try and then share the feedback once you withdraw the funds from the casino. Yes, I will wait to hear your feedback about the platform, to be honest I think the feedback will be positive because I have tried the platform myself and it is truly a good platform.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Etranger
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1892



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:15:47 PM
 #3245

I received two bonus codes and wagered them on 1win. Activating the codes is very easy. You just click on your account, then the Bonus code activation section. You paste the code, and it is quickly accepted by the platform. If the default currency is not set to USDT, you might not see the activated amount on your balance, so definitely keep this point in mind!




I made several sports bets. What made me sooo happy is that the code can be used for multi-bets (not all casinos allow you to do that). Plus, there is a cashout option. That's what I did  Grin I didn't want to wait for the outcome of the game and decided not to risk it.



However, so far I cannot make a withdrawal, which is not very cool. It gives a message saying that I need to wager 100% of my deposit (that is, 50 dollars). I made three multi-bets with high multipliers, and all of them were for the full amount of 50 dollars. So, to be honest, I haven't quite understood yet what's the deal with being unable to withdraw.





1win.global (OP)
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 51
Merit: 117


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:32:11 PM
 #3246






🏅 Hello friends, we’re announcing a new sports contest! We invite everyone to take part. Post your prediction – two participants will win a prize.

We look forward to seeing you there. Good luck to all participants!  Wink

Quote from:   ➥ #1 Crypto Casino & Sportsbook [1win Home Page] & [1win Poker] & [ANN Bitcointalk] & [1win ✘]  Old Verified

  • Rules/Prizes

➥ Predict the minute of the First Goal Scored!
➥ The 2 closest prediction will share the prize of $50 in Free Bets!! 🎁
➥ The prize will be credited to your 1win account in the form of a free bet. 🏅
DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 12:38:35 PM
 #3247

However, so far I cannot make a withdrawal, which is not very cool. It gives a message saying that I need to wager 100% of my deposit (that is, 50 dollars). I made three multi-bets with high multipliers, and all of them were for the full amount of 50 dollars. So, to be honest, I haven't quite understood yet what's the deal with being unable to withdraw.

It's because your bet shows that you cashed out.
For your bet to be considered eligible on 1x wager requirement for bonus/promotion, it must be settled as lost or won.
I also confirmed it with the support.
Try to play more and place more bets, enjoy the bonus code.

I also received a bonus code and after placing bets in sports and playing a few hands in blackjack, I was able to withdraw without any problems.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Etranger
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1892



View Profile
October 07, 2026, 01:04:28 PM
 #3248

However, so far I cannot make a withdrawal, which is not very cool. It gives a message saying that I need to wager 100% of my deposit (that is, 50 dollars). I made three multi-bets with high multipliers, and all of them were for the full amount of 50 dollars. So, to be honest, I haven't quite understood yet what's the deal with being unable to withdraw.

It's because your bet shows that you cashed out.
For your bet to be considered eligible on 1x wager requirement for bonus/promotion, it must be settled as lost or won.
I also confirmed it with the support.
Try to play more and place more bets, enjoy the bonus code.

I also received a bonus code and after placing bets in sports and playing a few hands in blackjack, I was able to withdraw without any problems.

Yes, you are right, thank you! I just placed a bet equal to the bonus codes, my bet won, and now the withdrawal has already been unlocked. I am aware of the wagering requirements, but I thought that since I placed a bet for that amount anyway, it means that it counts. But it turns out that the bet specifically has to be settled, as a win, or as a loss. In any case, I really like the opportunity to do a cashout. I have rarely seen something like that specifically on bonus codes, and on multi-bets too. Very pleased that 1win offers this.

DabsPoorVersion
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 321


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile
October 07, 2026, 11:32:41 PM
 #3249

However, so far I cannot make a withdrawal, which is not very cool. It gives a message saying that I need to wager 100% of my deposit (that is, 50 dollars). I made three multi-bets with high multipliers, and all of them were for the full amount of 50 dollars. So, to be honest, I haven't quite understood yet what's the deal with being unable to withdraw.

It's because your bet shows that you cashed out.
For your bet to be considered eligible on 1x wager requirement for bonus/promotion, it must be settled as lost or won.
I also confirmed it with the support.
Try to play more and place more bets, enjoy the bonus code.

I also received a bonus code and after placing bets in sports and playing a few hands in blackjack, I was able to withdraw without any problems.

Yes, you are right, thank you! I just placed a bet equal to the bonus codes, my bet won, and now the withdrawal has already been unlocked. I am aware of the wagering requirements, but I thought that since I placed a bet for that amount anyway, it means that it counts. But it turns out that the bet specifically has to be settled, as a win, or as a loss. In any case, I really like the opportunity to do a cashout. I have rarely seen something like that specifically on bonus codes, and on multi-bets too. Very pleased that 1win offers this.
Yup, I'm not really sure when it comes to other online casinos since I don't really used to do cash out, but in 1win, if you cashed out early while the game is still running, the bet doesn't count. Basically it's treated as unfinished bet, that is why your bet was not counted on your wagering requirement.

In other casinos, they also have the same feature where you can cash out early but their terms differentiate depending on the caisno. Anyway, it's nice that you were now able to withdraw your bonus, Congrats!

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
 150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS  Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > )  


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄
▀▀▀▀
 
████████████████████████████████████████
 
 PLAY NOW
 
████████████████████████████████████████


████
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄██
▀▀▀▀
Betwrong
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 4158
Merit: 2346



View Profile
Today at 10:55:58 AM
 #3250

~img

Does anyone know more details about the recent "100%+70FS" bonuses? i.e. whether you need to wager x30 times only the amount of the bonus itself or the deposit + bonus? If it's just the bonus, will the deposit amount be available for withdrawal, or will it also be subject to any wagering requirement?
And are there any minimum odds, or is betting on a say x1.01 sports bet allowed towards the wagering requirement?

You will receive the money you won from your bonus spins only when you have less than $0.50 on your balance. And then you have to wager that money 30 times before you can withdraw anything.

My question remains: Can someone show me, where I can do that wagering? I have less than $0.50 on my balance, but when I try to play a slot, I'm getting something like "Your balance is too low. Make a deposit."

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████▄█████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀█████████████
█████████▀███▀██████▀████
██████████████████▄██████
█████████▄▄█▄▄███████████
██████████▄▄▄████████████
███████████████████▀█████
████████████████▀▀███████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
 
 EARNBET 
|⚽ 🏀
 
🏈 🏓
 
🎯 🥊
 
⚾ 🎾
 
⛳ 🏐
 
🏏 🏎️
|


███████▄▄███████████
████▄██████████████████
██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███
█▄████████████████████████
▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██
███████████████████████████
█████████▌████▀████████████
███████████████████████████
▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██
█▀█████████████████████▀██
██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███
████▀██████████████████
███████▀▀███████████

....HIGHEST....
VIP REWARDS

 ✔ G U A R A N T E E D   
| 
 🜲 
KING OF
THE CASTLE

$200K in prizes
| 
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163]
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!