Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A small contest to win 0.1 of Bitcoin  (Read 2907 times)
Onews1990

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:59:34 PM

This wasn't just a simple "we landed on the mars" kind of april fool's . You used people to get some social promotion and although I think it will be a very negative one of the future you promised a certain compensation which wasn't delivered.
Nobitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

In holiday we trust

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:09:21 PM

1NYaBPmrUjGZ5WA7iiPkDGcd7EBZKNTECW

Am I an April fool?
Kfir (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:17:48 PM

Am I an April fool?
We all are.
April fools day is known as a day people used to fool each other, some are more hardcore than an other, but people should always take it with ease even if they think it's not a funny joke.
We received a lot of hate comments , but at the same time we also received some attention from potential clients, and we are excited about it.
We wish good luck to all of you, both the haters and the supporters!
BTCLotto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 04:39:04 PM

Am I an April fool?
We all are.
April fools day is known as a day people used to fool each other, some are more hardcore than an other, but people should always take it with ease even if they think it's not a funny joke.
We received a lot of hate comments , but at the same time we also received some attention from potential clients, and we are excited about it.

Good luck you gonna need it. Not a good way of trying to promote your business and think you will find it hard getting any trust from anyone now.

http://BitcoinValue.net-Bitcoin Price Calculator and in-depth blog on Bitcoin Economics/Value.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 05:17:55 PM

Am I an April fool?
We all are.

Hahaha, as a little reminder for me what a funny person you are, I made a funny little trust rating for you. Enjoy Smiley

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
numismatics

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:51:49 AM

Unfollowed and deleted posts.

same

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: