Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: South Park: A Bitcoin episode entitled "The Good Coin"  (Read 13145 times)
ineededausername

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 23, 2011, 04:32:00 PM

wow... just saw this thread!  I pledge 5 BTC to you if you can actually get this done somehow.

(BFL)^2 < 0
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2011, 10:36:19 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2011, 01:16:39 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

wow... just saw this thread!  I pledge 5 BTC to you if you can actually get this done somehow.

Time to pay up!

According to your rules of this $20 bit, and without a GMT specified time period, you promised to pay 5 BTC if I can actually get this done somehow. Well, here is the proof that I got this done somehow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55252.0  Grin

You have 24 hours to pay up, otherwise I start a thread entitled: ineededausername ripped me off for $20!  Grin

~.~~~~~~~~

Mr. Hat's Bar, Grill, BethCoin's Gaming House and Pin the Tail on My Little Pony Arcade and Tanning Salon. "Come to Mr. Hat's, Mr. Hat's is fun, come right now, don't walk - run!"

Notice the long name of the business. Stems from this public key: 04678afdb0fe5548271967f1a67130b7105cd6a828e03909a67962e0ea1f61deb649f6bc3f4cef3 8c4f35504e51ec112de5c384df7ba0b8d578a4c702b6bf11d5f
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 01:43:32 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2011, 03:15:01 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

For those reading this thread for the first time, the following are all the main ideas and key scenes. For those who think they've read it before, may want to reread the following, for changes have been made.

Still needs a lot of editing, but you'll get the jest. Enjoy!

~.~~~~~~~~

First Synopsis (Modified):

The boys see that Chef's old home is going up for sale, and his relatives have placed a single box to the curb. Upon going through the box, an Off-White Paper catches their attention among a sea of all gray papers, presumably Chef's old recipes because one had the directions for making Chocolate Salty Balls.

Stan decides to hold onto the Off-White Paper, bringing it home for further investigation. His dad, Randy, finds the paper and proceeds to build the world's largest Bitcoin steampunk mining rig. Others in South Park start building their own rigs as well, realizing that they, too, can create their own 'Mad Money'.

Darryl Nathan Weathers tries to form the BMU (BethCoin Miners Union).

Meanwhile, the three boys, sans Cartman, start bethcoin.org and maintain a BethCoin Rap forum on the internet. Alienated, Cartman tries to disrupt their endeavor by creating 221 different accounts on their forum. The boys continue to have trouble with Cartman's accounts, though, wondering how to handle the delicate situation, since Cartman is currently off his medication prescribed to him by his family veterinarian.

Bebe Stevens, thinking she's going through puberty because of something she read on the internet, shows a liking toward Erik Cartman, but he doesn't have time for girls. He's too busy maintaining 221 user accounts on the BethCoin Rap forum, as well as posting on many other forums with several other user accounts.

Tweek Tweak starts selling coffee on the internet, but only accepts BethCoin. The first company to do so.

Token Black posts videos on YouTube discussing his PryorCoin.

Dr. Alphonse Mephisto is the main spokesperson for BethCoin, oftentimes appearing on the Max Keiser Show, always spewing the old jargon about BethCoin.

Towelie is the main seller on Tapestry Road, selling stuff one normally purchases in back alleys.

Gerald Broflovski and Steve Black are both lawyers trying to figure out if BethCoin is even legal. Alicia Florrick represents the prosecution. In this major court battle, there is no crime commented nor charges brought forth, yet the case proceeds.

Father Maxi notices that attendance has been low lately, finds out why, then informs the flock that The Church will start accepting BethCoin, skimming a few from the coffer and becoming Towelie's main customer.

A popular TV show about BethCoin airs daily, hosted by two guys who've attended Father Maxi's church since lads, don't know much about BethCoin, and care less, for they're only doing the show for the profit potential. Then their wallet is stolen, so they orchestrate the first BethCoin convention to possibly recoup their loses. The community watches from the sidelines waiting for the Big Announcement to come out of the convention.

Toward the end of the episode, Stephen Stotch just returned from his trip to Papaya and can't believe what is all going on in South Park since his departure a month or two earlier.

Every 3.1415... minutes when a new block of (some number besides 50) is found, a distinctive Booya! (voice over by none other than Jim Cramer, with Mad Money) is heard from ALL the mining rigs at the same time.

In the Off-White Paper, it states Chef named the crypto-currency BethCoin, after his eleventh true love--Beth Anne Konig, the first Gooback from the future on a scouting mission. Her direct descendants were the only Goobacks 'Left Behind' during the mass exodus.

Somewhere at the beginning of the episode, Stephen Stotch tells his wife, Linda, that he is going to Papaya, either for a vacation or to tend a work related conference. A scene shows Stephen boarding the plane with other similarly dressed American men and one Canadian with the letter P on the front of his shirt, all within the same age bracket and carrying oversize briefcases, with his clearly showing the name Christine on the luggage tag.

At the end of the episode, Stephen returns to South Park looking exactly the same as when he left with the exception of having a somewhat glowing tan and donning a pair of scarlet satin stiletto heeled shoes encrusted with matching rhinestones (think Marilyn Monroe).

Upon seeing all the commotion, he yells, "W-T-F!", whereupon the whole town stops what they're doing and, in silence, stare at Stephen, either in awe of his appearance or having that shocked looked one has when caught doing something wrong--or both. Then the words, "To be continued." appear on the screen, thus showing South Park's first ever end-of-the-season cliff hanger without the creators of SP advertising that this would be the case. During the hiatus, the creators of SP start a real-world media blitz, marketing Part II. Part II starts off with, "Previously, on South Park..." then for the next 23? minutes reply Part I in its entirety but with with subtle scene changes throughout. At the end, Stephen is seen returning to South Park exactly as described above, uttering the same words (letters), but this time his son, Butters, simply says, "Hey, Dad!" The End.

Token Black, revisited: Token Black, being the smartest and richest kid in school, creates the PryorCoin to compete with the BethCoin. His father, Steve, is seen with Gerald Broflovski--both lawyers--in a court room with Renée-Jean-Pierre-de-Funès- Elisa-Rachel-Viollet-le-Duc-Yves-Cousteau, a French Judge, presiding. They're defending Mt.Doxx, a BethCoin exchange, presenting evidence that BethCoin is and is not real money. Their star witness is Marie Black, Steve's wife (Token's mother) and a Chemist, testifies by showing an Off-White Paper of her own, diagramming the Caucasian Coin, a physical coin, she's has almost perfected, constructed with rare-earth metals and DNA extracted from a Meth Hookah, supposedly previously owned by Rick Pryor which she purchased off Tapestry Road.

Craig Tucker's Goons, sans Tweek and Token, are the destructive members on the BethCoin Rap forum. They decided to do this because everybody else in town is busy with BethCoin but them, leaving nothing better to do. They even post remarks about BethCoin on their CTG forum (think SA).

Sponsors of the BethCoin Show and El BethCoin en Gooback are Mt.Doxx, the main BethCoin exchange, and Casa Bonita, home of Gooback's favorite dish--Chapulines.

Kenny is killed in a BethCoin mining accident--several times.

Upon Randy Marsh finding the Off-White Paper (OWP) on the coffee table (an exact copy is used as a Communion table in Father Maxi's church) left by his son, Stan, he sparks an idea and shares it with his wife, Sharon, outlining how they're finally going to become rich and he'll no longer need to slave as a geologist. After one quick glance of the OWP, Sharon bursts his bubble stating that the electric cost would eat up all the profits. Randy looks sad. But in the very next scene, he's happily building his version of a BethCoin mining rig--the world's largest--in a Steampunk fashion, on the grounds of the geology lab of where he's employed, taking full advantage of the free electricity. When his coworker sees this, he remarks, "You're not going to die in this game like you did in War of Warcraft, are you, Randy?" Randy retorts, "This is not a game, Nelson!"

Kenny, Stan and Kyle recruit Mayor McDaniels to help bring sanity back to their BethCoin Rap forum. Once Mayor McDaniels has posted his first 100 posts and has been logged in for five weeks, he's no longer considered a newbie, cementing his new admin position. His first task at hand is to start banning Cartman's 221, and counting, user accounts. This, of course, uses up all his time, taking away from his mayoral duties of running South Park.

Immediately after the airing of every episode of The BethCoin Show and El BethCoin en Gooback, BethCoin loses value, of which is always looked upon as good news because BethCoin is still worth more than it did when it was first introduced. There are billboards placed all over South Park depicting the two hosts of the show, sitting closely together, with the caption 'Up Up Up'.

All of Cartman's user names are of mythical Gods, with Apollo being what he is referred to the most. Upon learning this, Bebe Stevens dresses up as Aphrodite, trying to persuade Cartman into finally recognizing her. Seeing that he still doesn't, she leaves his room. Cartman gets a strange sensation inside, then proceeds to follow her down the hall, down the stairs, until she reaches the front door, but Cartman turns and goes to the refrigerator, finding something to eat which then settles his insides. Note: All the labels on all the food in the fridge has the word 'Value' written on them.

The two hosts of The BethCoin Show and El BethCoin en GooBack have their BethCoin stolen from their YourBethCoin account. They still proceed with the BethCoin Expo, promising a major announcement will be made during the conference. The BethCoin community is highly upset when they hear that the next convention will be held in Amsterdam, thanks to the all the effort put in by Towelie. They were all hoping for Papaya.

Officer Barbrady is put in charge of finding the stolen BethCoin, using Google as his only investigational tool. He finally concludes that it had to be Ted Williams, a renown South Park panhandler. He even offers up proof in the form of a flowchart, showing all the links erroneously pointing toward Ted Williams, submitted, anonymously, by a BethCoin Rap user, iAINTright, currently hiding living in South Korea.

Underneath each billboard (mentioned earlier) are a herd of tailless My Little Pony grazing on grass dirt.

The two hosts of The BethCoin Show and El BethCoin en Gooback interview two members of BethCoin Rap, Apollo and Aetna, of which are the same person, Cartman, but even when Aetna's voice is disguised, there's no mistaken who she is.

Tweek Tweak, along with his parents, introduce BethBrew as the first product sold online that accepts BethCoin. He was almost abducted for the second time in his life after appearing on The BethCoin Show to promote BethBrew.

Craig Tucker's Goons and others from the CTG forum, are blamed for hacking into BethCoin Rap and changing all the images and text to PryorCoin.

Officer Barbrady is also investigating the sources of those who keep putting BethCoin into StillInVane's account, currently at 50,000 BethCoin and climbing. The latest update he offers is the same flowchart used in the YourBethCoin investigation, pointing toward Ted Williams as one of the main contributors.

Terrance and Phillip perform at the BethCoin Expo. Terrance, who has been seen fat a few times, now suffers from anorexia, while Phillip is overweight.

When exchanging BethCoin in public, you recognize other Bethcoiners by them wearing an orange parka, and ask them, "Do you want to see the sunrise?" of which the answer is always a stern 'No!, then you proceed to buy or sell BethCoin. Jimbo Kern is the only orange parka wearer that always answers with a joyous 'Yes!', thus having the questioner end the conversation. His home is raided by the TSA after booking a flight online to participate in his yearly hunting trip for The Furry Fox in Romania. They search his basement for an unauthorized BethCoin mining rig, but only find it full of medical marijuana and a tailless, one-eye, three legged dog named Vick. After holding and questioning Jimbo during the duration of The Furry Fox hunting season in Romania, the TSA end their inquisition of Jimbo, then tell him to enjoy his flight.

The women of South Park discover that BethCoin Rap is an excellent place to post their gossip, upcoming events, family photos, etc., further making Kenny, Stan, and Kyle's job of maintaining the forum that much more difficult, hence recruiting theymos Mayor McDaniels for help in cleaning up their BBS. First, he has to go through the Newbie ritual of first penning 100 posts and be logged in for 5 weeks before he can be duly promoted to Admin. Meanwhile, chaos continues, growing exponentially as shown on the chart below, up to the year 2040, unless it can be quelled.

As more and more rigs are brought online, the creature within starts taking on a life form, and looks for a way out. At the end of the episode, an adult alpaca is born, and starts grassing on dirt with the herd of tailless My Little Pony under a dilapidated billboard.

Once Mayor McDaniels bans Apollo's last user name, all activity on BethCoin Rap ceases. This coincides with the last broadcasts of The BethCoin Show and El BethCoin en Gooback, whereupon Bethcoin begins to rise, creating a new concern that nobody would want to use BethCoin if it's worth more than WoW gold.

At the BethBrew coffee shop, Tweek Tweak's parents, Richard and Cindy, are constantly changing the prices of the products on the shelves to keep up with the price fluctuation of BethCoin. They show no fatigue in constantly doing this because, well, they drink a lot of their product.

Dial-up modems? Hmmm! What if all the rigs were hooked up with length of strings and tin cans attached to each end so that they can communicate with each other. Or, at the very least, this:

Now you got me thinking of a decentralized central control center. The place where geeks calculate the next difficulty level with the use of slide rules.

Mr. Hat's Bar, Grill, BethCoin's Gaming House and Pin the Tail on My Little Pony Arcade and Tanning Salon. "Come to Mr. Hat's, Mr. Hat's is fun, come right now, don't walk - run!"

Notice the long name of the business. Stems from this public key: 04678afdb0fe5548271967f1a67130b7105cd6a828e03909a67962e0ea1f61deb649f6bc3f4cef3 8c4f35504e51ec112de5c384df7ba0b8d578a4c702b6bf11d5f
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 05:43:03 PM

wow... just saw this thread!  I pledge 5 BTC to you if you can actually get this done somehow.

Time to pay up!

According to your rules of this $20 bit, and without a GMT specified time period, you promised to pay 5 BTC if I can actually get this done somehow. Well, here is the proof that I got this done somehow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55252.0  Grin

You have 24 hours to pay up, otherwise I start a thread entitled: ineededausername ripped me off for $20!  Grin

~.~~~~~~~~

Please accept my humble apologies for bumping my very own personal thread, quoting my own post, and posting three times in a row, logged in with the same user account. On the surface, this may look like it's all about me when, in reality, it's all about the snake that owes me $20. Only hours remaining!  Grin Grin Grin

Seriously, I hope everyone enjoys this South Park thread. I'll try to edit it so that it'll be an easier read. At it stands now, it's just a mesh-mash of ideas layered onto one another.

~Bruno~
caston

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 05:50:09 PM

Are you going to sneak terrance and phillip in too?

bitcoin BTC: 1MikVUu1DauWB33T5diyforbQjTWJ9D4RF
bitcoin cash: 1JdkCGuW4LSgqYiM6QS7zTzAttD9MNAsiK

-updated 3rd December 2017
RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2011, 06:51:43 PM

You mean Atlas and Matthew?
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2011, 07:19:52 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2011, 03:57:55 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

You mean Atlas and Matthew?

In and In! All four! T & P performs at the convention. Phillip is briefly seen on the plane bound for Papaya wearing a shirt with the letter P on it. Atlas maintains 221 user accounts on the BethCoin Rap forum (chiefly known at Apollo), and Matthew is iAINTright, a user hiding living in South Korea who anonymosuly provided the flow chart to help solve the two crimes: Missing wallet from YourBethCoin and who's been putting BethCoin into StillInVane's account, currently at 50,000 BETHS and climbing. Both flow charts always lead to Ted Williams, a renown South Park panhandler.

In the episode, Ted Williams holds up a sign that clearly shows the same flow chart. He accepts donations only in BethCoin and puts them into StillInVane's account. He's believed to be the one who ripped off the YourBethCoin account, according to Officer Barbrady (me) and iAINTright's (Matthew) flow chart.

Ted Williams has a unique talent: Living all his life in South Park, he's able to do all the voices of all of people who've ver lived there, hence able to collect so many BethCoin at his preferred corner. Cars are seen lined up for miles just to donate to him and hear the voices of their dead relatives. He claims to be able to do all the voices but one of which he doesn't mention which one, leaving the South Park community wondering which one he can't do. As the episode progresses, they try to beat it out of him but still donate BethCoin during the beating process.

At the end, he dies, but not before saying, in the voice of Chef, "The Cake is a Lie!" The town folk are shocked when they here Chef's voice and/or the phrase.

Maybe we should make the name of this character, Tod Williams, therefore there'll be no lawsuit stemming from Ted Williams unless, of course, Ted Williams has a cameo voice over as an actual radio announcer in the show.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2011, 04:03:52 AM

Time to pay up!

~.~~~~~~~~

Please accept my humble apologies for bumping my very own personal thread, quoting my own post, and posting three times in a row, logged in with the same user account. On the surface, this may look like it's all about me when, in reality, it's all about the snake that owes me $20. Only hours remaining!  Grin Grin Grin

Seriously, I hope everyone enjoys this South Park thread. I'll try to edit it so that it'll be an easier read. At it stands now, it's just a mesh-mash of ideas layered onto one another.

~Bruno~

Due to it being Christmas and all, I have extended my threat for another 24 hours. In that time, I expect the snake, ineededausername, to pay me that $20 he owes me.  Grin

RandyFolds

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2011, 05:39:29 PM

Shit just got real.
film2240
Legendary

Activity: 1022

Freelance videographer

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2011, 09:59:04 PM

If this gets made,I want to use parts of this in a film project and have a full copy available on my blog as I really like this.I want my blog to play it's part in spreading this episode to as many people as possible :-)

[This signature is available for rent.BTC/ETH/LTC or £50 equivalent a month]
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2011, 10:28:13 PM

If this gets made,I want to use parts of this in a film project and have a full copy available on my blog as I really like this.I want my blog to play it's part in spreading this episode to as many people as possible :-)

If this gets made, the creators of South Park would be the ones making it, not I, therefore they'll be no problem in it receiving proper viewership. I'm just the idea guy, hoping they steal the idea with my full blessing.

All the South Park creator(s) would have to do is post here stating, "Consider it stolen!"

~Bruno~
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 03:04:38 AM

holy friggin cow, Bruno. I need to come down to Off-Topic more often. This looks really interesting.  Grin
Hopefully I have followed it atleast partly right. Not sure how much I could really add to it but I may have some ideas for small adjustments.

Instead of having Cartman make 221 forum accounts, have him make 221 alternative currencies. It would still allow for the massive spam and hilarity on the forums. But it may harm the 'real world' character recognition you currently have him penned for.

Have Terrance and Phillip host the bitcoin daily thing.

Have the dude taking the trip to Papaya be taking a trip to an 'Up Up Up' convention on a super cruise ship headed for Papaya. Make sure to have a bunch of young, scantaly clad 'boys' on board to serve drinks, etc. ;p

Dumb ideas in comparison to what has been presented here thus far but it's alll I've got, captain....

I can't wait to watch it!

cheers

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 03:14:06 AM

holy friggin cow, Bruno. I need to come down to Off-Topic more often. This looks really interesting.  Grin
Hopefully I have followed it atleast partly right. Not sure how much I could really add to it but I may have some ideas for small adjustments.

Instead of having Cartman make 221 forum accounts, have him make 221 alternative currencies. It would still allow for the massive spam and hilarity on the forums. But it may harm the 'real world' character recognition you currently have him penned for.

Have the dude taking the trip to Papaya be taking a trip to an 'Up Up Up' convention on a super cruise ship headed for Papaya. Make sure to have a bunch of young, scantaly clad 'boys' on board to serve drinks, etc. ;p

Dumb ideas in comparison to what has been presented here thus far but it's alll I've got, captain....

cheers

Then I've got great news for you if you can't wait to watch it. It's going into production. And have been told that it will be ready by next week. The production guy that is doing it has much experience. He's some guy in South Korea named Matthew. I have faith that'll it be ready on schedule.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

~Bruno~

sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 03:22:53 AM

cheers

Then I've got great news for you if you can't wait to watch it. It's going into production. And have been told that it will be ready by next week. The production guy that is doing it has much experience. He's some guy in South Korea named Matthew. I have faith that'll it be ready on schedule.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

~Bruno~

*mumbles* dream crusher...

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 28, 2011, 05:06:15 AM

holy friggin cow, Bruno. I need to come down to Off-Topic more often. This looks really interesting.  Grin

cheers

Then I've got great news for you if you can't wait to watch it. It's going into production. And have been told that it will be ready by next week. The production guy that is doing it has much experience. He's some guy in South Korea named Matthew. I have faith that'll it be ready on schedule.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

~Bruno~

YES!  You've got 5 BTC coming when this is uploaded Smiley

edit: Who's doing the voices!?  It'd be a pleasant surprise if they actually sounded like their characters Tongue

(BFL)^2 < 0
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2011, 04:57:54 PM

holy friggin cow, Bruno. I need to come down to Off-Topic more often. This looks really interesting.  Grin

cheers

Then I've got great news for you if you can't wait to watch it. It's going into production. And have been told that it will be ready by next week. The production guy that is doing it has much experience. He's some guy in South Korea named Matthew. I have faith that'll it be ready on schedule.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

~Bruno~

YES!  You've got 5 BTC coming when this is uploaded Smiley

edit: Who's doing the voices!?  It'd be a pleasant surprise if they actually sounded like their characters Tongue

Rumor has it that Matthew is putting this into production using his new fancy-smacy video equipment that aided in the production of that excellent After Christmas Christmas Special.

Seriously, no one is working on this. This thread was only for inputting ideas of what a South Park episode would look like if it used Bitcoin as the main theme. The best case scenario is in having the creators of South Park steal this idea, as shown in Bold Red at the top of the OP.

I hope you know that my posts about you paying up that 5 BTC was in jest, ineededausername.

~Bruno~
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 29, 2011, 07:10:14 PM

Oh oops.  
Well, it would be fun to start a script... just for kicks.
edit: idea! Make Cartman MysteryMiner (go look him up, he's the only nazi on this forum)

(BFL)^2 < 0
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2011, 11:34:20 PM

Oh oops.  
edit: idea! Make Cartman MysteryMiner (go look him up, he's the only nazi on this forum)

I feel we need a good Atlas, no matter how we cut the mustard.
ineededausername

bitcoin hundred-aire

View Profile
December 30, 2011, 12:45:07 AM

Oh oops.  

We definitely need a good Atlas, but Cartman is not a great Atlas... he's not political enough Tongue
Hmmm... Token! xD

(BFL)^2 < 0
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2011, 01:47:50 AM

Oh oops.  

We definitely need a good Atlas, but Cartman is not a great Atlas... he's not political enough Tongue
Hmmm... Token! xD

Now that you put it that way, I suggest Christophe's (Ze Mole) twin brother, Leopold, since we all know that Christophe was killed in the movie during the "La Resistance". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tc3-GkuIqgU

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: