B2BigAl

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:58:34 AM

so, who is in the right on this one?

is Darkcoin a good coin?

thanks

Hell yes DRK is a good coin.  One of the very few that have come out in the last several months that has or does anything useful.

jnada

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:06:52 AM

Why you think DogeCoin community would really attack any other Coin?
I can't believe this.

NEM                                        NEM                                          NEM                            launch on 22nd November 2014 !                                          TAQDPC-BT35MC-YAWTKQ-OFEZOS-CMBKHM-F5Q3L6-YEYL
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:07:18 AM

Sounds like a good buying opportunity.
yogabba

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:21:31 AM

Huh

I don´t see anything even resembling an "attack" by the dogecoin community on darkcoin. Only one dude asking (stupid? i don´t know) questions.

hyperbole much?
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:38:23 AM

dogecoin will attack any other coin

(on the nascar oval of course)

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:38:58 AM

Huh

I don´t see anything even resembling an "attack" by the dogecoin community on darkcoin. Only one dude asking (stupid? i don´t know) questions.

hyperbole much?

It wasn't so much a mass attack as much as it was someone who is incredibly active in Doge . . conducted many giveaways, added to publicity, etc . . came by and decided to put up misinformation in a clear attempt to discourage people by providing partial truths rather than starting a legitimate conversation.

Either way . . not a great way to go about things. Just seems like the wrong way to go after spending a few months promoting something you believe in only to turn around and bash things you don't.

Guess he got bored . . is the activity simmering in Doge or something? Maybe he got ignored!
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:55:13 AM

It wasn't so much a mass attack as much as it was someone who is incredibly active in Doge . . conducted many giveaways, added to publicity, etc . . came by and decided to put up misinformation in a clear attempt to discourage people by providing partial truths rather than starting a legitimate conversation.!

This seems to be the exact same thing the OP is doing here. And since this seems to be the case I vote to let this thread die off into obscurity where it belongs.
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:01:17 AM

It wasn't so much a mass attack as much as it was someone who is incredibly active in Doge . . conducted many giveaways, added to publicity, etc . . came by and decided to put up misinformation in a clear attempt to discourage people by providing partial truths rather than starting a legitimate conversation.!

This seems to be the exact same thing the OP is doing here. And since this seems to be the case I vote to let this thread die off into obscurity where it belongs.

Seems so, except this individual has maybe two posts in the DRK thread. Before that it was something with games and Coinye . . so not really someone who has any legitimate affiliation to DRK. Maybe he just really doesn't like people going by the name cheekygorilla.

I do agree with you though . . no reason to escalate the thread just because two people don't like each other . . so last post here for me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: