Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:32:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EMPBitcoin 2TH/s Miner - Escrow Only [No Preorder]  (Read 4102 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2014, 09:15:01 AM

Here is what I think people want to see:

Show your product and specifications state clearly if you can what chip is involved. With some pictures of the product ala spondoolies, onestringminer or bitmains release.

I love that there is a reputable escrow.
I love that there are no PRE-SALES.

Let us see what Dogie says when he gets the unit and does a review.

Has anyone contacted the escrow to confirm it is working with EMPBitcoin on this hardware?

We all know the deal. Until there is a product in your hand and hashing you can rightly be as skeptical as you want. Unfortunately that is how messed up things are now in these forums given the numbers of companies that continue to do business with little or no ethical guidelines. We all hope that we get more reputable companies. Maybe EMPBitcoin will be one maybe it won't. Here is hoping that information is forthcoming and helps us all make an informed decision either way.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
empbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:11:06 AM

Confirmed SCAM?? I think so
.... no? They've said:

1) No preorders. None.
2) Escrow.com transactions ONLY, the most respected escrow agent in the world.
3) They'll confirm hardware when its ready.

How is that a confirmed scam?

We have sold over 525 units via escrow service 4/9/2014. Some of the clients are from bitcointalk and will review/feedback our machine soon.
Currently we are closing all buying options until we receive more stock and open our LA office to public.

Cheers

Don't worry about others. Its all scam to them. Escrow service with guarantee product and quality service is what people looking for. They jump into conclusion without investing. If it was direct sale/preorder then i would say scam too but 98% of the bitcointalk users are computer geeks/students that are broke. They want to make money from 0 investment.
Anyways, i will update once we have new stock again.
sbfree

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:29:54 AM

.... no? They've said:

1) No preorders. None.

We have sold over 525 units via escrow service 4/9/2014. Some of the clients are from bitcointalk and will review/feedback our machine soon.
Currently we are closing all buying options until we receive more stock and open our LA office to public.

Cheers

Don't worry about others. Its all scam to them. Escrow service with guarantee product and quality service is what people looking for. They jump into conclusion without investing. If it was direct sale/preorder then i would say scam too but 98% of the bitcointalk users are computer geeks/students that are broke. They want to make money from 0 investment.
OK, let us know when you LA OFFICE is open, and will go there no matter where in LA COUNTY you are...PALMDALE, POMONA, LONG BEACH, MABLIBU, SANTA CLARITA, SANTA FE SPRINGS or anywhere in between, I will go check it out, just let us know when and where!!

thanks. sbfree
ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 02:47:36 AM

.... no? They've said:

1) No preorders. None.

Cheers

Wow, that's the way to get in good would your prospective buyers.  Insult your audience a little bit more, why don't you?   Tongue

I honestly don't think 98% of Bitcointalk users are computer geeks/students that are broke.  Alot of us have day jobs, have familes, have mortgages and rent to pay.

Just talking for myself, before I buy anything of significant value I research the shit out of it.  Read up on everything, look for reviews, see proof a product or service is legit before I dive in.

Not saying you're a scam, but provide some videos or internal pics for chrissakes.  Gain some trust on this forum first before you start pissing on the crowd.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:24:19 AM

Thats unfortunate you feel that way.  The other 2% are turned away by your lack of product demonstration or in-person availability.  Good luck finding non tech-savvy clients for your 2 kilowatt miner.  I hope you're spending some money on help desk agents.

Too bad, there are those of us who were willing to drive right to your pittsburgh door and hand you cash.  This has gone pretty much like I predicted - suspended orders before in-person pickup available.

Unsubscribed - because so far all you've proven is that you have zero customer service skills and even less marketing sense.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
nikolaz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:51:03 AM

.... no? They've said:

1) No preorders. None.

Cheers

I am sorry but I have hard time believing you have sold 525 units... no pictures, videos, confirmation from senior members, reviews etc... You are telling us you have sold $3,150,000 worth of units and cannot even bother to respond to members of this forum?

No one has yet to come forward to confirm that they purchased this miner, or have received tracking numbers etc.... Can you why people have a hard time believing you or wanting to purchase your units?

monsters4r

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

.... no? They've said:

1) No preorders. None.

We have sold over 525 units via escrow service 4/9/2014. Some of the clients are from bitcointalk

So , you have sold 525 and anyboby has see one single unit ?! No photo , no video , nothing. How you think to be reliable ?

For me is a SCAM.

--- APOM - Anti Pre-Order Movement ---
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:15:31 PM

Regardless of whether they are legit or not I would never do business with them.

Due to the fact that they think it is acceptable to sell several thousand dollars worth of hardware without picture or video evidence is proof of either incompetence or an outright scam.

They have already acknowledged that 90% of asic manufacturers are scams and yet they put zero effort in to proving they are not another scam.

Crappy template website + no evidence = SCAM
nikolaz

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

Has anyone received a rock in the mail yet?
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 07:34:21 AM

Because of this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=574089.msg6259191#msg6259191

I'm sure the OP is a fcking scammer.

Hey scumbag, you should lock this thread too.
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 08:00:32 AM

.... no? They've said:

1) No preorders. None.

Cheers

Wow, that's the way to get in good would your prospective buyers.  Insult your audience a little bit more, why don't you?   Tongue

I honestly don't think 98% of Bitcointalk users are computer geeks/students that are broke.  Alot of us have day jobs, have familes, have mortgages and rent to pay.

Just talking for myself, before I buy anything of significant value I research the shit out of it.  Read up on everything, look for reviews, see proof a product or service is legit before I dive in.

Not saying you're a scam, but provide some videos or internal pics for chrissakes.  Gain some trust on this forum first before you start pissing on the crowd.

+1   

It looks like all ASIC manufactures have this mentality anymore...."I want to sell ONLY to the rich",which means,"lets price our miners out of reach of the little guys,screw em"  Roll Eyes 

We've been burned sooo many times,if you,empbitcoin,read this forum you may see a pattern  Angry

You need US,not WE need YOU......let that sink in  Wink

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
nikolaz

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:56:00 AM

"We no longer will post on this website."

Shocked

Byeeee byeeee we don't need you or your fake a** product...
xjack

Activity: 539

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 12:57:18 PM

EBay link to OP.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/141257467280

OP obviously doesn't understand that the miner pictured is a 32 chip model and simply copied the mfg description.

Edit: and now resides in West Virginia.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: