Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 12:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) $300 worth of silver using BTC. Shipping will be to the USA, Best option??  (Read 805 times)
El Cabron (OP)
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 09:20:50 AM

(WTB) $300 worth of silver using BTC. Shipping will be to the USA, Best option?? Where?? Thanks.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
likuidxd

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 01:59:04 PM

I have used BitcoinMint and CoinAbul so far. I would suggest BitcoinMint, it took a week to receive my coins and he communicates very well. CoinAbul 'lost' my orders, failed to respond numerous times to emails and forum messages and took 2 weeks for me to receive goods. They did however try to right this by giving me a 1% coupon, 1%. Anyone want it?
I've also purchased silver from Casascius, but it's quite a bit more expensive. I'm assuming you want to buy it while it's down.
By far my best method of exchange was to talk my local dealer into accepting bitcoin. He did it once for me recently, I think he'll keep doing it now after he made money off me from the recent gain Cheesy

likuidxd

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 02:27:39 PM

I lost a $300 bet. He want's silver and I want to pay in bitcoin:)
Ahahahahaha, okay!

I'd go with BitcoinMint.US: Website

I've had the best experience with him. If he just wants bullion, Coinabul does have it.

BitcoinMint.US

Activity: 284
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 04:50:50 PM

I'd go with BitcoinMint.US: Website

I've had the best experience with him.

Thanks for the kind words.
kgo

Activity: 548

View Profile
December 21, 2011, 08:43:27 PM

I found tradersteve's prices to be the best last time I checked and he's always been reliable:

http://goldstarbullion.com/silver/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: