Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:31:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Confession from an infamous scam coin cloner  (Read 2856 times)
elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:40:09 AM

normal you would say, the more the mary, more pr to altcoins = pr to all altcoins = more pr = more value to all. This is just getting startet, the world outside know nothing, pr is important.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 01:41:11 AM

So this whole vendetta is because I waited a week after launch to say I launched TIX?

Also, I didn't make a GPU miner. It was ybcminer, the same miner used for all scrypt-janes...

All you do is change 2 numbers in a batch file. It takes even the simplest of minds about 6 seconds to do

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:48:01 AM

re-read what i said.. you and all the other guys who KNEW what the truth was all played along attacking me non stop because i and others asked..

waiting a week is one thing but do you forget trolling me to death ? why should i have to put up with that crap while
Cryptsy staff is helping make the coin and sitting their as mods letting you troll me ? AND playing dumb/silent all along ? WITH ALL THE LYING you kept posting.

i in no conceivable way in a million bloody years is the bad guy for exposing a fraud for lying millions of times like a broken record
and the only one with a vendetta is YOU iGotSpots !
You have trolled me to death waiting in the shadows all along pouncing randomly and making up lies like i made a scam miner (which i proved i didn't)
derailing the hell out of any topic such as when you pulled that crap on the link i posted a little lower down (another accusation of scam-miners i made)

you troll and harass me non stop everywhere and then try and twist it around like i am after you which is a joke !

i posted here today this new info (for context reasons) because yet again you started in on me making some weird random accusation on me first *again
on this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522235.1460 = Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun
some shit about my graphics card which i don't get because i have only ever told people i had one of them Radeon 7950's and an Nvidia 550Ti card
so what the hell ?
It's more lying is what it is.. your endless little game to pump out clone coins (with your little backroom buddies)
and then troll anyone that threatens to tell the truth to your noobs you have been farming for a year.

I may not be liked by some people and my comments may be inappropriately LONG lol or just lame or something but i think people can tell i am honest
and there is NOTHING i have said that can't be proven.. there is an endless amount of witnesses to each and every minute detail of what i have EVER said.
many of them could come forward and back me up but they rarely do because i don't think any want an X on their back and be the next guy getting harassed for eternity..
And they also may not want to say anything about the links to Cryptsy while they have coins sitting on there like i do..
I take huge risks and massive abuse endlessly to keep the truth out there and i will not be bullied and harassed to keep quiet about scammers
or bribed as you guys love to try doing.. i can't count how many bribery attempts have been made..
they say, got get a wallet and will give you coins out of the blue for no reason.
And i have refused them ALL every time !
People deserve the truth .

FUD first & ask questions later™
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 02:56:37 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2014, 05:02:43 AM by iGotSpots

The thing is, though... You don't actually say anything...

What exactly have I scammed or stolen? Or is this now strictly about how badly I hurt your feelings in the past?

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:03:27 AM

I bought shitload of LTC at 0.03 and I don't freak out. Maybe I should start now!

HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 08:06:18 AM

I would like to know what is the possibilities of someone copyrighting their algorithm?
That may be the only way to stop the simpletons cloning someone's hard work for a few bucks.

get back to FIAT then - it is copyrighted

YarkoL
Legendary

Activity: 996
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:57:23 AM

I would like to know what is the possibilities of someone copyrighting their algorithm?

In case of SHA-256, the copyright holder would be U.S. National Security Agency. So if you're
holding bitcoins, you'd better start putting royalty payments aside.

“God does not play dice"
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:26:50 AM

THIS WAS NOT AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE LOL

@YarkoL = WHAT Huh holy cow man i learned stuff today Smiley

edit:
Oh and Mr Adam M. won't you come and talk to us ?

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:02:06 AM

SHAKEZULU
And hid DEVTOME coin cloning guide.. DON'T FORGET GUYS

Pages: « 1 [2]  All