Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] [MHA] Mental Health Awareness Coin ~ Launch 12/05/2014  (Read 1371 times)
MHA (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:03:04 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 07:14:35 AM by MHA

Introduction

at [MHA] Mental Health Awareness Coin We aim to provide a stable cryptocurrency which can help people though with mental health issues and donate to mental health charities.

we aim to do this in two ways

1) 100% of the Premine will support Mental Health Charitiies Such as http://www.mind.org.uk/, http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/, We will be adding 2 or 3 more charities based in the US (Please suggestions people), so each of the premine goes to them also

2) Having mental health issues myself, crypto currency has brought a lot of good and has helped me recover and i'm sure it will do the same for others.

We still have a lot of work to do, This should be ready for launch 16/05/2014 all going well

Premine

Premine will be 2% due to giving ALL premine away to charities

Whats in it for me

Well as you see I am getting no premine, I want to do this to help others, to help myself and to raise awareness

Specifications

Algorithm: X11
Number of Coins: 400,000,000
Block Time: 2 minutes/block
Block Reward: 10000
Block Halving: Every 20000 blocks

We Need You!

Right guys, I need honest feedback on this, development has started but I don't want this to be another crapcoin, I want it to succeed. So if anyone has any helpful suggestions or would like to join in the project or help in any way please pm me.

Thank you for reading
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:05:21 PM

How can we trust you that youI Give it all away to charity?
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:06:26 PM

BYH (Quiet Riot reference) would have been my choice!
MHA (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:09:59 PM

Once the blockchain is up and running I will send out a list of addresses with the pre-mine in, people can then see that its not being used until such charity organisation will take a donation.

As I said, im not in this for myself,

I do external activities for bipolaruk (events, fairs, swims, running) to raise money and awareness, I can assure you that I am 100% legit.

What would you suggest the best way to prove this to you is?
MHA (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 03:22:19 PM

BYH (Quiet Riot reference) would have been my choice!

That brings back memories
Painful Truth

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:19:37 PM

Once the blockchain is up and running I will send out a list of addresses with the pre-mine in, people can then see that its not being used until such charity organisation will take a donation.

I do external activities for bipolaruk (events, fairs, swims, running) to raise money and awareness, I can assure you that I am 100% legit.

It would be great if a PR rep from these agencies can work with you directly.
MHA (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:08:14 PM

I have contacted 5 Charities so far to see if they are interested in the coin. I will let you all know the outcome when I hear back.

MHA
MHA (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 02:11:52 PM

Hi,

Today I have had contact from a number of charities willing to support this coin and have asked how they can support us and what they need to do next? any ideas?

I plan to put testimonials up on the OP with the agreement that they will get a percentage of the 2% pre-mine to share out between all participating mental health charities.

Once I speak to my developer we will be more 100% sure on the figures. But 0% pre-mine is going to any of us. we will mine just like the rest of you.
justin399

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:51:01 PM

Hi,

Today I have had contact from a number of charities willing to support this coin and have asked how they can support us and what they need to do next? any ideas?

I plan to put testimonials up on the OP with the agreement that they will get a percentage of the 2% pre-mine to share out between all participating mental health charities.

Once I speak to my developer we will be more 100% sure on the figures. But 0% pre-mine is going to any of us. we will mine just like the rest of you.

Wouldn't your time in volunteering or the 100s of other ways to help be better than making a coin to trade?  What would a testimonial provide besides your friends opinion to back up this coin?  And once you speak to this so called dev i really hope he can figure out how to be "100% sure on the figures", i mean someone has to know half goes to point a and half goes to point b right?  Your turning a pamphlet in a Dr. office to cryptocurrency.  These cycles are getting old, cant wait for the next wave.  Food coins maybe?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:57:24 PM

Easy, post your facebook page, let us know who you are. You should have plenty of pictures of you at these charity events doing good in the world. If you prove that to us you will have our undivided attention. Its unfortunate that you have to start off as being suspect and proving your innocence. But as you can see, there are many many scammers here.

SackofBits

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:37:14 PM

Easy, post your facebook page, let us know who you are. You should have plenty of pictures of you at these charity events doing good in the world. If you prove that to us you will have our undivided attention. Its unfortunate that you have to start off as being suspect and proving your innocence. But as you can see, there are many many scammers here.

Firstly, I have a facebook account, but its private and im not sharing it with such an de-trusting community.

secondly I am trying to do good for the mental health community and crypto currency community, why is there such hostility towards this coin?

If you need more information about me

Name: Daniel Kehoe
Email: danielkehoe@gmx.co.uk
Work: Senior Security Analyst ( Networks )

it's a de-trusting community because there is scams left and right

BadgerCoin: BCE5ABarPLdenidMRSr4vJK1z2u7VWzoDo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
MHA (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:14:04 AM

MHA Coin is currently in the works and will be utilising X11.

Since my last post I have had numerous contact with Mental Health Charities (mainly in the UK) who seem interested and are willing to accept donations based on this coin. Most have asked if there is anything they can do to help this coin. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I am looking at a launch date of May 12th 2014 which is Mental Health Awareness week.

The 2% Pre-Mine is a necessary step to get these charities on board and make the coin succeed. Once the coin is at a stable level at about 2 - 3 months I will donate the pre-mine between the 5 charities (Still yet to be decided). Then mining can go on as normal.

I will donate my personal mining to bipolaruk.org as I already donate a fair amount per month and help out with some activities and fundraising.

I hope you are all looking forward to this as much as I am. I think we can make a real difference to Mental Health Awareness.

MHA (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:20:44 PM

Remember this is X11 people so download sph-sgminer, you can find it here http://www.minersforwindows.com/

You can also find sph-sgminer on the official thread.
Cryptogirl82

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:28:25 PM

Introduction

at [MHA] Mental Health Awareness Coin We aim to provide a stable cryptocurrency which can help people though with mental health issues and donate to mental health charities.

we aim to do this in two ways

1) 100% of the Premine will support Mental Health Charitiies Such as http://www.mind.org.uk/, http://www.bipolaruk.org.uk/, We will be adding 2 or 3 more charities based in the US (Please suggestions people), so each of the premine goes to them also

2) Having mental health issues myself, crypto currency has brought a lot of good and has helped me recover and i'm sure it will do the same for others.

We still have a lot of work to do, This should be ready for launch 16/05/2014 all going well

Premine

Premine will be 2% due to giving ALL premine away to charities

Whats in it for me

Well as you see I am getting no premine, I want to do this to help others, to help myself and to raise awareness

Specifications

Algorithm: X11
Block Time: 2 minutes/block
Block Reward: 10000
Block Halving: Every 20000 blocks

We Need You!

Right guys, I need honest feedback on this, development has started but I don't want this to be another crapcoin, I want it to succeed. So if anyone has any helpful suggestions or would like to join in the project or help in any way please pm me.

Thank you for reading

was this an April fools?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 06:47:47 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2014, 09:21:01 PM by innergy

Maybe it's not a bad idea to divide the coins count by 10.
40,000,000 total supply and 1000 block reward. The coin will have more useful price in USD and will be more attractive to miners and traders.
Scorial

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:34:55 AM

It is a new coin, have a look!
susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:10:23 AM

I think there should be more diverse distribution methods, in order to succeed.

afong9

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 01:39:31 PM

10000 coin * 20000 block = 200,000,000 coin
permine 50%???
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: