Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2026, 11:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Developing projects with AI  (Read 2122 times)
WhyFhy
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1486
Merit: 543


View Profile
July 21, 2026, 03:15:34 PM
 #61

Thanks to Elon's greed, the era of people using AI to vibe code projects will be ending soon.  Sad

Now that SpaceX has an IPO they need to make money for shareholders.  They are going to help this by raising the price of their Grok service a good ten or twenty fold.   Businesses that have grown to rely on these subscriptions will continue to pay - the rest of us will be limited to trial/minimal usage.

And before you think you'll just move to ChatGPT or some cheaper service, they will all be doing this together.   OpenAI needs a bailout.   Grok needs a AED.   Just like Uber, the days of their subsidization is over.  Sad
This was always the direction where AI was heading though. All these companies didn't spend hundreds of billions of dollars so that they could give us free/cheap service. They wanted to make a shitton of money from it and become powerful and control the global market.

It was like the drug dealers who give some poor bastard a sample. They don't do it because they like him Smiley They want to get him hooked and addicted so that they can have a consistent source of revenue and become filthy rich...

And as long as there is no proper competition going on (there is Chinese stuff like DeepSeek but it is not enough) they can charge whatever they want and prices won't break.
Closed lab moats have to stay on their toes as open-source agentic tooling, tokenization efficiencies, and WebGPU compute steadily bridge the capability gap. As open weights and local bare-metal setups mature, they offer a grounded counterweight that makes centralized API lock-in much harder to sustain in the long run.
​Did you see Manus before Meta acquired them? Aside from them having to sell it back and stuff, Manus actually counters your entire argument. Big lab saw a Chinese model threat and immediately whipped out the checkbook, then the Chinese govt clawed it back (Meta still dropped the ball with it imo).
​Based on how the attention mechanism works, simply observing features and providing shape can result in whatever you want nowadays. I can observe a frontier model's capabilities and have a skeleton of that feature built locally based on the shape I see. I can browse an arXiv whitepaper for a concept or philosophy on agentic frameworks and have it deployed before the guy who wrote the thesis.
​These features can't really be patented, copyrighted, trademarked, etc., because they are essentially mirrors of user intent based on prediction engines. My 2 sats.

"Actually I did not initially work on games at APh.  My first year or so I was working on cash register software." -Hal Finney
https://www.ataricompendium.com/archives/interviews/hal_finney/interview_hal_finney.html
Vod (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3718


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile WWW
August 31, 2026, 09:24:19 PM
 #62

Just like Uber, the days of their subsidization is over.  Sad
This was always the direction where AI was heading though. All these companies didn't spend hundreds of billions of dollars so that they could give us free/cheap service. They wanted to make a shitton of money from it and become powerful and control the global market.

I'm surprised the prices haven't shot up yet.   The bubble keeps growing and it's not supported by usage.

I recently switched from Kimi back to Gemini.  The western world AI is much better for me.  Not only is the speed much faster, but it's better trained on the applications and services I use.   I'm certainly not loyal to any one...
a) I started with OpenAI
b) I moved to DeepSeek
c) I moved to Gemini
d) I moved to Kimi
e) I moved to Gemini

I know in the next couple years we'll see one model from each side start to fight for supremacy.  What I don't know is what happens to the internet itself (and bitcoin) during/after this fight.   If I don't post here again, is it by my choice or AI?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits PREDICT..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░░░▀▀██████
██████████░░▄████▄░░█████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████▄░▀██████▀░▄████
████████▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░▄█████
██████▀░░░░██▄▄▄▄████████
████▀░░░░▄███████████████
█████▄░▄█████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
.WHERE EVERYTHING IS A MARKET..
█████
██
██







██
██
██████
Will Bitcoin hit $200,000
before January 1st 2027?

    No @1.15         Yes @6.00    
█████
██
██







██
██
██████

  CHECK MORE > 
asvsfs
Copper Member
Jr. Member
*
Offline

Activity: 107
Merit: 5


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 02:37:17 AM
 #63

Just like Uber, the days of their subsidization is over.  Sad
This was always the direction where AI was heading though. All these companies didn't spend hundreds of billions of dollars so that they could give us free/cheap service. They wanted to make a shitton of money from it and become powerful and control the global market.

I'm surprised the prices haven't shot up yet.   The bubble keeps growing and it's not supported by usage.

I recently switched from Kimi back to Gemini.  The western world AI is much better for me.  Not only is the speed much faster, but it's better trained on the applications and services I use.   I'm certainly not loyal to any one...
a) I started with OpenAI
b) I moved to DeepSeek
c) I moved to Gemini
d) I moved to Kimi
e) I moved to Gemini

I know in the next couple years we'll see one model from each side start to fight for supremacy.  What I don't know is what happens to the internet itself (and bitcoin) during/after this fight.   If I don't post here again, is it by my choice or AI?

Still the most reliable for coding is Claude, my team only using it.
GPT Astra is insane just came out. but I would still stick to Claude for reliable coding, for personal project Gemini Flash might be good enough.

wasabi.casino - The Only Transparent Casino | You Are The House AIRDROP-> https://t.me/wasabi_airdrop
Vod (OP)
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4550
Merit: 3718


Licking my boob since 1970


View Profile WWW
September 07, 2026, 05:31:52 AM
 #64

Still the most reliable for coding is Claude, my team only using it.
GPT Astra is insane just came out. but I would still stick to Claude for reliable coding, for personal project Gemini Flash might be good enough.

The AI companies are offering a lot more for their subscriptions.   Gemini also gives me 5TB of Google Drive space, YouTube Premium and Google Health Pro among other services I already use.  It's just a bonus they are so much faster and cheaper than the Chinese ones (right now)

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████▄████▄████████
███▀█████▀█▄███▄█▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀█▄██▀▀▀██▄█▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄█▀██▄▄▄██▀█▄██▄████
████▄████▄█▀███▀█▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀███▀███▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
███████████████████████████
.
.Duelbits PREDICT..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░░░▀▀██████
██████████░░▄████▄░░█████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████░░████████░░████
█████████▄░▀██████▀░▄████
████████▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░░▄█████
██████▀░░░░██▄▄▄▄████████
████▀░░░░▄███████████████
█████▄░▄█████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
.
.WHERE EVERYTHING IS A MARKET..
█████
██
██







██
██
██████
Will Bitcoin hit $200,000
before January 1st 2027?

    No @1.15         Yes @6.00    
█████
██
██







██
██
██████

  CHECK MORE > 
pooya87
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4242
Merit: 12606



View Profile
September 10, 2026, 01:57:11 PM
 #65

Claude seems to be performing better than others for solving complex problems. So far in my experience OpenAI is sometimes garbage. For example I tried to write a music piece a while ago with the help of 3 AIs with a full orchestra and everything. Claude performed fantastically while OpenAI just produced garbage. DeepSeek was good too but the result was simpler (I think its training data is lacking).

When it comes to subsequent fixes, again OpenAI was garbage (it kept deleting instruments!) while DeepSeek and Claude both performed correctly.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|..BTC......XMR...
..USDT.....LTC...
....Fees  0.8%.....
bitmover
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3178
Merit: 7825


Trêvoid █ No KYC-AML Crypto Swaps


View Profile WWW
September 10, 2026, 02:50:36 PM
 #66


I recently switched from Kimi back to Gemini.  The western world AI is much better for me.  Not only is the speed much faster, but it's better trained on the applications and services I use.   I'm certainly not loyal to any one...
a) I started with OpenAI
b) I moved to DeepSeek
c) I moved to Gemini
d) I moved to Kimi
e) I moved to Gemini

I know in the next couple years we'll see one model from each side start to fight for supremacy.  What I don't know is what happens to the internet itself (and bitcoin) during/after this fight.   If I don't post here again, is it by my choice or AI?

I use the paid version ot Gemini (Pro)
For coding, they allow me to use Gemini Flash 3.8, Claude Sonnet and Opus and GPT OSS

For coding, Claude Opus is the best, and the second best os Claude Sonnet . They are better in everything, but a little bit slower. But they solve the problem when it is complex.
Unfortunately,  they are very expensive. My tokens ends pretty quickly. This is why i try to use flash for the basic stuff first.

AI allow me to code much faster, and to accomplish things I would have to research a lot to do.

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀██████▀▀███████▄
█████▀██████████████▀█████
████████▄▄██████▄▄████▀███

██████████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████▄▄██████
██▀▀██████████████████▄▄██
██████▀▀██████████████▀▀██
██████████████████████████
███▄████▀▀██████▀▀████████
█████▄██████████████▄█████
▀███████▄▄██████▄▄███████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
 
 DΞX.fo 
▄▄██████
█████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
█████████
▀▀██████

▄███████
▄██████████
████████████
█████████████
█████████████
|
▄▄█
▄████▀
▄███▀█▄
▄██▀█▄██
█████▀▀█
████████
████████
▀██▄████
▄████▄▄█
▄█████▀███
▄█████▀████▀
█████▀███████
▀██▀█████████
|  BTC     XMR  
  DAI     LTC  
   Fees  0.8%    
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!