Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MPEx owner in danger of being extradited to US to face charges  (Read 14007 times)
sporket

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:42:52 PM

US regulators have been repurposed into feedbag incubators, already seeded with the spores of our young.
They are not a threat.

...the Lehman collapse of 2008, Bear Sterns fiasco, AIG bailout, Fannie & Freddi, the GM and Chrysler auto bailouts...

I have enslaved Wall Street.  The [once] men who ran those companies are now doing my bidding.
Soon you too will stop sperging and bow down to mah will.
Stupid Earthling Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Luttinen

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:45:50 PM

US regulators have been repurposed into feedbag incubators, already seeded with the spores of our young.
They are not a threat.

...the Lehman collapse of 2008, Bear Sterns fiasco, AIG bailout, Fannie & Freddi, the GM and Chrysler auto bailouts...

I have enslaved Wall Street.  The [once] men who ran those companies are now doing my bidding.
Stupid Earthling Angry

So what you're saying is that you've ratted out some of your customers and hope they are now off your back. Way to inspire investor confidence. Funny thing is they won't be off your back. Their questions were just Phase 1 before extradition.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:55:38 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 02:38:57 PM by minerpart

They are not a threat.

Yes reader, you are right, incredibly that is Mr Popescu talking about his 'business' MPEx. If you are invested in or through this scam site called MPEx you want to ask yourself if your money is in safe hands. This man is clearly a bit unhinged. He has no sense of objective reality, he is playing with fire by telling the SEC to fuck off and his reasoned position is - I can play these SEC for fools and they can't touch me.

The facts are that the US extradite tens of people from Romania each year and most of them for internet fraud. Romania is a well known fraudster hotspot and the US and Romanian authorities are working together in putting these scum behind bars. Romania is very keen to integrate into the European Union and to do that they comply with all legitimate extradition requests just like any other civilized nation state.

The first you will know about the successful extradition of MP will be when his site is frozen by the FBI and all stocks and funds on it and in MP's accounts are frozen. That cash will never be returned to you, it will be categorized as the proceeds of crime and confiscated. If you value your money act now and remove it from the control of MP.
sporket

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 01:59:48 PM

They are not a threat.

Stupid Earthling Angry

So what you're saying is that you've ratted out some of your customers and hope they are now off your back. Way to inspire investor confidence. Funny thing is they won't be off your back. Their questions were just Phase 1 before extradition.

Our investor[ s] are [is] a hyperinteligent gas.  It is no more possible to rat out our investor[ s] to US regulators than it is to rat out your universe to an ant.

Breeding pod minerpart:  huffing gas is detrimental to "your" cerebral cortex, from which our young draw nourishment.  You will now be detoxified.
Luttinen

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:04:35 PM

They are not a threat.

Stupid Earthling Angry

Our investor[ s] are [is] a hyperinteligent gas.  It is no more possible to rat out our investor[ s] to US regulators than it is to rat out your universe to an ant.

Same as most statements coming from MP, this one as well makes absolutely no sense. Care to rephrase it?
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:05:00 PM

You sound like a five year old yet you are supposed to be a CEO. In one recent post on your blog you mention getting stoned on drugs because of the pressure you are facing over the extradition.  Undecided

MPEx investors - the guy is a stoner and he is in denial on the upcoming reality. Many of his posts are unintelligible, he is likely a heavy user.

Take your money back while you still can.
sporket

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:08:25 PM

They are not a threat.

Stupid Earthling Angry

Same as most statements coming from MP, this one as well makes absolutely no sense. Care to rephrase it?

Your mind is obsolete.  It was not designed to comprehend.
Human.

@Breeding pod minerpart:  your wellbeing is important to our plan.  Do continue brushing your teeth and other rituals of human personal hygiene.
Luttinen

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 02:57:18 PM

You sound like a five year old yet you are supposed to be a CEO. In one recent post on your blog you mention getting stoned on drugs because of the pressure you are facing over the extradition.  Undecided

MPEx investors - the guy is a stoner and he is in denial on the upcoming reality. Many of his posts are unintelligible, he is likely a heavy user.

Take your money back while you still can.

This article right? http://trilema.com/2014/list-of-what-to-do-while-youre-awaiting-drone-attacks-armed-with-extradition-bombs-and-other-weird-forum-shit/

Good stuff. 
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:15:52 PM

I personally suspect MP owns quite a few shares in most of the listings on Havelock, just so that he can dump them if they threaten to actually succeed as businesses.
sporket

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:22:20 PM

Other than the joy of pissing away money, how would he profit?
Luttinen

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:23:52 PM

I personally suspect MP owns quite a few shares in most of the listings on Havelock, just so that he can dump them if they threaten to actually succeed as businesses.

That won't have much impact actually because said businesses already raised IPO money, unless he messes with the IPO process, which he did several times. Most Havelock listings are not actual shares that give control in the company so you don't impact the company much by buying them after IPO ends.
minerpart

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:49:21 PM

This guy is now talking about himself in the third person. Are you so Stoned that you have forgotten who you are?

Wake up Marcel. Avortonule.
Luttinen

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:51:37 PM

This guy is now talking about himself in the third person. Are you so Stoned that you have forgotten who you are?

He's back in character again. Wink
sporket

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:07:24 PM

Oshi!  Right.  You've yet again managed to see through my flimsy facade.
Back to hyperintelligent gas, then.

They are not a threat.

Stupid Earthling Angry

Our investor[ s] are [is] a hyperintelligent gas.  It is no more possible to rat out our investor[ s] to US regulators than it is to rat out your universe to an ant.

Your mind is obsolete.  It was not designed to comprehend.
Human.

@Breeding pod minerpart:  your wellbeing is important to our plan.  Do continue brushing your teeth and other rituals of human personal hygiene.
usagi
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:31:54 AM

Popescu's best buddy the Frenchman pankkake is also in this deep. He has taken money from MP to carryout attacks on all things not MPEx. Pankkake knows enough to put MP behind bars for blackmail, extortion, commercial attacks. If the FBI put pressure on pankkake he will talk.
For his commercial attacks alone Popescu could be fined up to 30% of his annual turnover/sales under EU law. That alone would bankrupt him and his business. He can also face prison (in some EU states) for infringing EU competition laws.

I wonder how far they are into this operation. I'd say they're at least half way there.

There are jurisdictional issues involved here. Contrary to the belief of many in this forum USA law doesn't apply in the rest of the world. The SEC like to claim that they have jurisdiction in other countries where services are sold to USA citizens however there are a lot of steps involved in any extradition process some of which will require a reasonable case to be put forward and that the person will get a fair trial.
[...]
I am not a lawyer but have dealt with data protection on and off for several years.

Typically in a case like this when you are sent a letter, they already have you. I'll refrain from speculating further, I wouldn't want to spoil anything.
Luttinen

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:51:36 PM

Popescu's best buddy the Frenchman pankkake is also in this deep. He has taken money from MP to carryout attacks on all things not MPEx. Pankkake knows enough to put MP behind bars for blackmail, extortion, commercial attacks. If the FBI put pressure on pankkake he will talk.
For his commercial attacks alone Popescu could be fined up to 30% of his annual turnover/sales under EU law. That alone would bankrupt him and his business. He can also face prison (in some EU states) for infringing EU competition laws.

I wonder how far they are into this operation. I'd say they're at least half way there.

There are jurisdictional issues involved here. Contrary to the belief of many in this forum USA law doesn't apply in the rest of the world. The SEC like to claim that they have jurisdiction in other countries where services are sold to USA citizens however there are a lot of steps involved in any extradition process some of which will require a reasonable case to be put forward and that the person will get a fair trial.
[...]
I am not a lawyer but have dealt with data protection on and off for several years.

Typically in a case like this when you are sent a letter, they already have you. I'll refrain from speculating further, I wouldn't want to spoil anything.

Pretty spot on I'd say.
sporket

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:55:06 PM

Pretty spot on I'd say.

Then again, you also "invested" in NeoBee Cheesy
Luttinen

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:26:05 PM

Pretty spot on I'd say.

Let's wait and see who gets the last laugh, shall we?
sporket

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 02:39:57 PM

Pretty spot on I'd say.

Let's wait and see who gets the last laugh, shall we?

No need.  Your "investment" could be replicated today for a small fraction of the coin you've spent on it.  Regardless of future prices, you've become the fodder for poignant cautionary tales -- told by caring mothers to their darling playvestors.

Mah frickin' sides Cheesy
Luttinen

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:53:50 PM

I'd be out living the high life if I were you, trying to enjoy freedom. Wasting precious time trolling forums isn't the best use of your time at this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: