Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:41:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand New Cointerra For Sale.........  (Read 566 times)
Headstrong97 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:14:34 PM

Brand new, unused Cointerra Terraminer IV bitcoin miner in hand and ready to ship……this miner can hash between 1.6-1.7 th/s……just login to the miners user interface through your home networks router and input your mining pool information to start mining……this miner is very straight forward and easy to configure….....I received this unit along with two others on 3/24/14…….unfortunately I have to let one go because my apartment can't handle the power draw of all three bitcoin miners running at the same time…..FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING!!!!!..

I originally had my miner listed on Ebay but my highest bidder wasted my time and chose not to pay for his purchased item.  As said above this miner is factory fresh, never used.  I'm asking $7000 at Bitstamps exchange rate and escrow can be arranged through OGNASTY.  If interested PM me and we can talk further.  Below is a pic of the Cointerra in its unopened box along with a sign with my Ebay username on it (headstrong1997).  For serious inquiries only, I would be more than happy to open the box for you and take pics of the miner in its original packaging upon your request along with a written sign proving the time and day and who took the picture.

If you like you can also contact me via Email: headstrong97@optonline.net
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:43:26 PM

Heres the link to OGNASTY regarding Escrow service:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303281.0

Here's my BTC address:
1JMaYCtnmD1waxr9PJJm6Ax8MYqw6oC8JP
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 07:52:57 PM

http://
BitcoinBrains

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 08:00:15 PM

The price is way too high compared to everything else on the market right now.

Bitcoin Brains, brick and mortar bitcoin stores in Alberta, Canada. 
Buy cool stuff for bitcoins
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:05:37 PM

Yes you are 100 percent correct......I will be doing so when I get home from work, I'm just pissed that my transaction on Ebay fell through and now I am just wanting to post my miner as soon as possible just to get word out....also escrow is a must, nobody can trust anyone these days............I'm a honest person who wouldn't ripp anyone off but how would anyone know that and why should anyone take my word on it.......new pics will be up in the next 2 hours.....
lowerjerzey

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:08:00 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2014, 08:55:03 PM by lowerjerzey

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-Cointerra-1-7-TH-S-Bitcoin-Miner-In-Hand-and-Ready-to-Ship-/271434824186?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f32c6b9fa&nma=true&si=Msurv257pt1mGv4FDFYVZLjqS4w%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Why don't you offer it to the next highest bidder? Or, even the first bidder? Or, just relist it and try again. This will be a tough sell on the boards unless you come down a lot.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:11:41 PM

Ebay screwed me.....yes I did offer the second highest bidder but he wasn't interested.....anyways I cant do anything with Ebay for the next 5 days while I have an unpaid buyers case open.......
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:19:52 PM

wow you found that Ebay posting quick..........my whole issue is that I am limited in my power in my apartment......I have two other units which are currently mining but my third miner the one up for sale would far exceed my power limit if turned on along with its brother and sisters.........
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:28:42 PM

look this isn't ebay.............if you are seriously interested in making a purchase............PM me and we could talk further on the price.........
lowerjerzey

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:37:26 PM

If it doesn't sell, contact this dude and get a quote for hosting. He's probably the most trustworthy host on the boards. It's better than letting it sit there. Good luck.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=83710
http://www.reddit.com/r/NinjaGRP/comments/1yvbku/want_us_to_host_your_miner/

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:45:49 PM

thank you appreciate the info.........
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:53:59 AM

New price…6200/usd …escrow thru OGNASTY…
That's the same price that you would pay Cointerra …
This miner is unused and still factory sealed …
I received this miner on March 24th…
Headstrong97 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:46:31 PM

wow no one is interested..........lol
at 6200/usd there is absolutely no mark up, only what I paid for it...................
this unit is factory new, unopened..................so there is no value loss of the miner being used...........
drangos

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

well i offer 10 btc ( without shipment to NL ).
Since i can get ants for well you know the rest of the story i gues.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: