Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:09:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPO 1/2] Munich Project first IPO dedicaced thread  (Read 1459 times)
Munich (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:25:30 PM

Hello Bitcointalk,

Please read first our main thread here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524025.0

As per our planning, the first IPO of the Munich Project is now open to everyone from the 2nd April midnight GMT to the 16th April midnight GMT.

First of all, I would like to explain you how this IPO works :

Our guarantees : No premine, no instamine, fair launch, rewardless first blocks, publicy anounced investors into the IPO with blockchain proof.

If you participate to the IPO, you will get a certain percentage of the reward of all the mined blocks for 4 years.

It also means nobody will be able to dump a lot of coins to hurt the market.

The IPO is divided in 2 parts. Each part will have 2% in reward of all the mining for 4 years.

We thinks it's a great way to get coins if you don't have the right hardware to mine it.

Please read carefully our initial statement for more informations about the IPO's :

We have found a good way to avoid some problems with the standard IPO we seen so far.

The main problem with the IPO currently are :

- Quick, not many people are aware about it, until it's too late to invest
- Sometimes shady and/or underground
- This makes a few people having a lot of coins very quickly
- This people makes at least 1000% on their investment by dumping the coins on the market, killing the coin most of the time at the same time

In few words, it's just unfair and not well for the coin. We don't want that.

Our IPO will be done in a better way :

- There will be 2 IPO to slightly advantage the early investors
- The first IPO will last 15 days, and the second IPO will last 30 days, with no limits of investing or number of people investing
- A fixed percentage of coins is set for the IPO. The more people invest, the better the distribution is
- The coins will not come from a pre-mining, but instead, by a very few % of each block mined

4% of all the mining for 4 years will go for the IPO :

Year +1 - 640 Millions
Year +2 - 598,4 Millions
Year +3 - 559,5 Millions
Year +4 - 523,1 Millions

Makes a total of 2,321 Billions of coins allowed to the IPO - less than 0,91% of all the coins in existence.

The coins will be distributed 50% into each IPO.

Each person who will investing into the IPO will be publicly announced into this thread, and will receive at the end of the second IPO a software to generate a public and a private key. We will need only the public key. You will receive the payments at each block mined directly into this address (will be hard-coded into our software)

Disclaimer : you will not know how much coins you will receive from the IPO, until it's finished

As always, we strongly suggest you to do not invest what you are not willing to loose. Even if we done a lot of work in this project, nobody can know for sure if our project will be a success or not.

Please keep in mind you can't know how many percentage you will get before the IPO ends. If you invested 1 BTC and the total IPO gathered 10 BTC, you will get 10% of 2% of this IPO = 0,2% of each coins created during 4 years.

We are accepting BTC and LTC.

To invest into the IPO, there is few simple steps :

- Send us a PM with your BTC or LTC address, and the amount of coins you are willing to invest.

- Wait our confirmation reply before sending your coins

Once the transaction will be confirmed, we will update this thread with your forum nickname, the date you invested, and the amount.

In case you will send us LTC, we will "convert" it to BTC (in the thread) at the current BTC/LTC rate.

The minimal investment is 1mBTC (or it's equivalent in LTC).

--

The BTC address for IPO is : 1JmjxpKrdQzB3KQ6DqjpDH3NE3sCsoEk64

Explorer link : https://blockchain.info/address/1JmjxpKrdQzB3KQ6DqjpDH3NE3sCsoEk64

The LTC address for IPO is : Les7Q5zwGzDHmYf2UeyXRHgx5SYeyP9MGe

Explorer link : http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/Les7Q5zwGzDHmYf2UeyXRHgx5SYeyP9MGe

--

Please feel free to send us your questions in PM or in this thread if needed,

Donn
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:38:52 PM

Another IPO scam.

Not even with escrow is safe anymore.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 09:50:09 PM

Another IPO scam.

Not even with escrow is safe anymore.

Hello,

You just remembered me I have forgot to tell this on this thread :

Trolling, childish, or baseless comments are not tolerated. Please keep this thread serious, we think our work deserve it.

If you have concerns about our project, I suggest you to carefully read our initial post and replies about our project, and ask your questions if you have.

Donn
frobley

Activity: 708
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 10:58:50 PM

at the very least use a spellcheck
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:06:09 PM

at the very least use a spellcheck

Hello,

We're sorry about our English, sometimes it is not the best. For some reasons, the spell check is not working in English, so I disabled it.

Anyways, I hope you will understand what we write. Feel free to tell us if some points are not clear !

Donn.
ZeroBarrier

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:01:12 AM

Well, I hope you're English is good enough to understand this:

IPO = SCAM ALERT

Please take your IPO and GTFO of here, shove it where the sun don't shine.

Good day sir.
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:03:37 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 02:22:24 AM by Munich

IPO = SCAM ALERT

Good day sir.

Hello,

We already had this kind of comment on our original thread, I suggest you to check it to see our answers about that.

And again, nobody forces anybody to invest into our project. We are taking all our time to provide the more "proofs" we can during the next weeks.

This way, the investors will know better about us, and our work.

Donn
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:06:42 AM

IPO = SCAM ALERT

Good day sir.

Hello,

We already had this kind of comment on our original thread, I suggest you to check it to see our answers about that.

And again, nobody forces anybody to invest into our project. We are taking all our time to provide the more "proofs" we can during the next weeks.

Donn

Nobody is saying that you are forcing people to give you money, none of the previous IPO scams forced people to give them money.

If you launch an IPO the community has an obligation to point out that it could very well be a scam, and statistically most IPOs have indeed been scams.

The answer on the previous thread seems to be "nobody has to give us money" and "we have written a lot of info about the project".

Both these points are the same for most of the other scam IPOs.
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:42:58 AM

Hello,

Donn

Let me break it down for you since you seem to think people here are dumber than you think.

If I invest 1 BTC and happen to be the only investor in the IPO, I get 0.91% of all the coins to ever exist of your stupid shitcoin. Are you fucking stark raving mad? The IPO is less than 1% of all coins and you expect people to invest BTC which is currently $400+? In other words you want people in invest hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get a fraction of less than 1%?

All cryptocurrency IPOs are scams, period. If you the dev want to make money by creating a successful cryptocurrecy, then make it successful and money will come; but don't fucking think the users should pay your bills on your little experiment.

Now fuck off.
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:01:48 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 02:27:59 AM by Munich

Let me break it down for you since you seem to think people here are dumber than you think.

If I invest 1 BTC and happen to be the only investor in the IPO, I get 0.91% of all the coins to ever exist of your stupid shitcoin. Are you fucking stark raving mad? The IPO is less than 1% of all coins and you expect people to invest BTC which is currently $400+? In other words you want people in invest hundreds and hundreds of dollars to get a fraction of less than 1%?

All cryptocurrency IPOs are scams, period. If you the dev want to make money by creating a successful cryptocurrecy, then make it successful and money will come; but don't fucking think the users should pay your bills on your little experiment.

Now fuck off.

Hello,

It seems your maths are not the best I've seen so far,

Let me take a little of my time to respond to your rudeness :

Let's say a successful alt project is around $4M market cap these days,

Let's also say a not-so-successful project is around $400K

And a failed project $40K.

The 2 IPO are representing 4% of the total supply for the 4 first years :

4% for the first year,
4% for the second year,
4% for the third year,
4% for the fourth year,
and that's it.

Considering all the alts I am talking about are under the 1 year lifetime, it means 4% will worth :

- 4% * $4M = $160.000 in case of a successful project
- 4% * $400K = $16.000 in case of a not-so-successful project
- 4% * $40K = $1.600 in case of a failed project

So, yes, if you are investing 1 BTC at $440, and you have the full return of the coins generated for the IPO, it looks like it's a good deal in any case, isn't it ?

(info: not totally true anyways, bounties of 0.5 BTC in the first IPO and 1.0 BTC in the second IPO are planned for the name choose, and the first logo creation)

And I'm ONLY talking about the 1rst year of existance, the generated coins will also come the 2nd year, and so on.

Now, please stay away of this thread if you want to continue to be rude and stupid.

Read carefully our original post, make your maths, and you'll see our IPO concept is not that stark raving mad.

All the best,

Donn

PS: We 100% agree with you roozifus, thanks you for your comment
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:17:52 AM

A little more easy maths for haters -- some possibles cases :

- Success of the project -

If this project is a success, with $4M of market cap in 1 year :

Investments in one of the IPO are returning profit the first year, until the total of 1 of the 2 IPO makes more than 182 BTC

- Medium success of the project -

If this project is a medium-success, with $400K of market cap in 1 year :

Investments in one of the IPO returning profit the first year, until the total of 1 of the 2 IPO makes more than 18 BTC

- Failed success of the project -

If this project is a fail (not even listed in the coinmarketcap top 100), with $40K of market cap in 1 year :

Investments in one of the IPO are returning profit the first year, until the total of 1 of the 2 IPO makes more than 1,8 BTC

--

It's also quite impossible to know what will happen in 2, 3 or 4 years after the launch, but if the initial investment is returned the first year, we can say it's just free extra profits anyways.

Maybe more than just "free extra profits", the time will tell us.

On our side, our plans are something between $500K and $2M of market cap the first year. We believe this objective is quite possible considering all the work we are doing to make this happen.

Donn
ZeroBarrier

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:21:20 AM

Twist the math all you want buddy, the fact still remains that you want people to invest hundreds of dollars for only a fraction of less than 1% of total coins.

4% of all the mining for 4 years will go for the IPO :

Year +1 - 640 Millions
Year +2 - 598,4 Millions
Year +3 - 559,5 Millions
Year +4 - 523,1 Millions

Makes a total of 2,321 Billions of coins allowed to the IPO - less than 0,91% of all the coins in existence.

High, medium or low amount of success later is completely irrelevant when you're asking for money up front.

You think this is the Wimpy forums? "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".

You seriously are pathetic.
roozifus

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:36:00 AM

To be fair, the fact that the IPO gives such a small fraction of the coins, to me actually suggests that this isn't a scam. Maybe still a bad investment though.

Scammers would typically offer 10-90% because they know it's more appealing and they're never going to have to actually pay it.
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:59:33 PM

Twist the math all you want buddy, the fact still remains that you want people to invest hundreds of dollars for only a fraction of less than 1% of total coins.

High, medium or low amount of success later is completely irrelevant when you're asking for money up front.

You think this is the Wimpy forums? "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".

You seriously are pathetic.

Hello,

FYI, maths are not "twistable", you are forgeting one major thing : the coin repartition over the time (100 years to mine 96% of the total supply).

4 years is an eternity in the crypto world. Providing 4% of the supply during this time for the IPO is, in our opinion, very balanced.

Also, I think you misunderstood the conception of an IPO.

But I suppose you're the kind of guy who will refuse 4% of Bitcoin, Litecoin, PPcoin, etc... during 4 years.

Anyways, as always, we are very open to constructive comments. If the supply dedicaced to the IPO seems not enough, we will be very happy to discuss this thing with you.

However, considering the market cap we are targeting, we thinks 4% on 4 years is very good, and can make very good profits considering the "risks" involved in a new project.

Donn
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:06:33 PM

Maybe still a bad investment though.

Well, it really depends of the amount of the total investment done in each IPO.

I think the good "strategy" is to think about a potencial market cap over the time for the coin, and the minimal profit you want to make considering the "risks".

But clearly, anything less than 15 BTC total per IPO is nearly risk-free, considering the work we are doing, and comparing our project to the other alts we've seen these last months.

Donn
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:05:53 PM

Any news, Donn?
catoshi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 09:48:39 PM

Here hopefully this will help you

CATS RULE - DOGS DRULE!
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2014, 10:47:58 PM

Any news, Donn?

Hello,

The IPO is still ongoing, for now there is not many interest about the IPO -- or maybe investors are waiting the end to have a better vision of what will happen in terms of total volume.

However, we received few investors propositions outside the IPO, but we have not acted about this now.

We'll communicate more later in case the IPO is not successful.

Please ask us any questions if you want,

Donn.
mcjavar

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:09:32 PM

Any news, Donn?

Hello,

The IPO is still ongoing, for now there is not many interest about the IPO -- or maybe investors are waiting the end to have a better vision of what will happen in terms of total volume.

However, we received few investors propositions outside the IPO, but we have not acted about this now.

We'll communicate more later in case the IPO is not successful.

Please ask us any questions if you want,

Donn.

The IPO in this form is not a good investment, maybe that´s the reason.
Munich (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

The IPO in this form is not a good investment, maybe that´s the reason.

Hello,

Can you please explain us why it is not a good form to you ?

Any suggestion will be much appreciated

Thanks you,

Donn
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: