Bitcoin Forum
September 29, 2026, 08:25:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading signal group.  (Read 1162 times)
harapan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2436
Merit: 358


View Profile
February 28, 2025, 11:25:40 AM
 #41

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

Definitely you're getting it all wrong there's no signal group that you can build trust with, let's say for the start it could be favourable to your end but I bet you in the long run you will regret ever putting trust in signal groups because they are mostly scam groups and your funds ain't safe. I was once a victim of this circumstances and I loss a huge sum then but right now I can't advice anyone to.
Awaklara
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1932
Merit: 862


View Profile
February 28, 2025, 12:07:45 PM
 #42

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

Definitely you're getting it all wrong there's no signal group that you can build trust with, let's say for the start it could be favourable to your end but I bet you in the long run you will regret ever putting trust in signal groups because they are mostly scam groups and your funds ain't safe. I was once a victim of this circumstances and I loss a huge sum then but right now I can't advice anyone to.
How can you lose money when joining a trading signal group? Are they doing a scam or trying to use your money to trade?

Joining a signal group might be worth a try, but it's better to avoid it. Not because of the problem that they are planning a scam, but because you will see after joining that the signals shared will not be accurate enough. If you pay for a group like that, isn't that also a waste of money?
john_egbert
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

This session was never meant to bear fruit.


View Profile
February 28, 2025, 12:16:45 PM
 #43

How can you lose money when joining a trading signal group? Are they doing a scam or trying to use your money to trade?

Joining a signal group might be worth a try, but it's better to avoid it. Not because of the problem that they are planning a scam, but because you will see after joining that the signals shared will not be accurate enough. If you pay for a group like that, isn't that also a waste of money?

These groups can only be like light-towers - giving some advice, but never providing a set of actions to just copy.


Cookdata
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1492


Not Your Keys, Not Your Bitcoin


View Profile
February 28, 2025, 12:30:43 PM
 #44

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

Do you know that there is nobody in any business that will share you their business model or trade secrets for outsiders to make money unless you are there business model that brings the money to their pocket? What am I saying, whenever you see a trading group that says they want to share you trading signals and charts to help you boost your trading, sooner or later there is going to be an offer where money will be requested and that amount of money whether small or large is their profits.

Haven't comes to your mind that there is no self born person with an idea? It was learnt and that's their time they use in trading to be where they are to open signal with you. Instead of been puppets to another person because of some damn signal that you don't know anything about, you better learn to trade on your own so you can have room for improvement, you will only waste your time and money. You will realize that trading groups are useless during the bear market because nothing they say ever makes sense or gives profits.

Questat
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3696
Merit: 656



View Profile
February 28, 2025, 03:36:48 PM
 #45

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

Definitely you're getting it all wrong there's no signal group that you can build trust with, let's say for the start it could be favourable to your end but I bet you in the long run you will regret ever putting trust in signal groups because they are mostly scam groups and your funds ain't safe. I was once a victim of this circumstances and I loss a huge sum then but right now I can't advice anyone to.
Honestly, I don’t see any wrong if one decides to join in a trading signal group. It could be helpful if you see those signals as a guide, rather than seeing them as orders. But if your intention is to use those signals into your trades and expect quick profits, I would totally disagree with that.

There is no guaranteed accuracy with these trading signals, but just do your own research and analyze the market well, and just use these signals if you think they are suitable enough on how the market moves, but if not, better follow your own trading signals from your own market analysis.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Zoomic (OP)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 569


Need a Campaign manager? TG: t.me/GodofThunderpro


View Profile
February 28, 2025, 06:16:24 PM
 #46

If anyone read the Op very well, they will understand that I am not a noob, I understand to an extent how the signal groups work. I just asked for recommendations and this is the 3rd page and no one had ever given a single recommendation, rather everyone is advising, both the real traders and the ones that no nothing about trading.

I will lock this thread in 24hrs if I don't receive any recommendations, this thread is gradually becoming a spam feast


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌
 
      P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K      

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

  98%  
RTP

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

 HIGH 
ODDS

 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀
 
..PLAY NOW..
CroverNo01
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1036
Merit: 276


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 06:16:32 AM
 #47

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
I've cleared my telegram where I got some legit signal group because it was becoming obvious that I was mainly dependent clause. I couldn't do anything on my own and I sensed Laziness whenever I'm about to trade on my personal trading strategy. I'll advise you to do same because it will really help other than scouting for a trading signal group, that path doesn't end well.

You're ready to pay for a trading signal group, I will urge you to be careful because you tend to be a prey for predators to devour. Scams ruled the orders of the day in crypto, once you're been spotted as a potential trader that seeks trading signal, the vast numbers of trading channels will sight you, don't be in a hurry to pay for signal trading fee. There's more trading signal groups when it comes to trading. We're here to accumulate profits and not only record losses. Perhaps we don't always expects profits at the end, because not all trades go as planned, they go sideways.
knowngunman
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1470
Merit: 590



View Profile WWW
March 02, 2025, 10:41:39 AM
 #48

Key things to note as a trader:

If you depend on signal to execute your trade, you're likely not ready for trading. Trading requires personal efforts and research built on knowledge from experience. Trading signal groups are good to some extent as they serve as guide to make your own analysis since some of the group owners are expert. Although some of them are scammers that copy others signal but engaging with trading signal reduces your interest to make your analysis and eventually shift blame when you lose money.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
mirakal
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1319


EagleSwap.to | Crypto Exchange


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 12:33:44 PM
 #49

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
It was not just that you don't mind paying some fees, but the question is if that is worth it. I know many signal groups exist on the internet, but it's too difficult to find out who's telling the truth and sending signals that make you earn.

To trust these people is a big factor, but even if I have money to pay them, I don't do it. I'd rather help myself in learning how these things work personally than hoping for instant profit. Because those who promise easy money and big wins are scams.

        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
❰❰  EagleSwap  █▀▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄▄█
❱❱
⚡FAST & SECURE
✨24/7 SUPPORT
        ▄▄████████▄▄ 
    ▄█▀           ▄▄▄ ▀▀███
▄██                 ███▄▄███
██████▄                   ▀███▄
▀  ▄██▀                 ▄███████
  ▄█▀  ▄█   ▄      ██▀        ▀██
▄█▀▄██   ██    ██               ▀
██████  ██   ██       
█▀    ██  ██   ▀█▄     
        ██    ██     ▀█▄▄▄▄█
        ▀██    ▀█▄     ▀▀▀▀ 
            ▀█▄     ██▄        
Akbarkoe
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1094


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 01:21:13 PM
 #50

Not a few trading signal groups either on DC, Telegram or other social groups you only need to look carefully, can even find Alpha projects to be able to analyze, in my opinion we do not need to look for paid ones because it is sometimes not in accordance with expectations, and you need to remember that better signals in the group are analyzes with the preferences of the speculator itself.
TheUltraElite
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1484


Fellow Indian members are welcome in our Local :)


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 01:39:04 PM
 #51

Why do you think that some of them are legit?

Stop this wishful thinking, there are no legit signal groups, just like there are no legit cloud mining schemes and no legit MLMs. All are scams based on confidence that they trick you into in different forms.

Learn trading on your own and then buy bitcoin at low prices to sell at high prices, forget signal groups and focus on getting a stable income from a proper job first to fund your investments.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
Pandu Geddon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1708
Merit: 773


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 03:41:00 PM
 #52

Why do you think that some of them are legit?

Stop this wishful thinking, there are no legit signal groups, just like there are no legit cloud mining schemes and no legit MLMs. All are scams based on confidence that they trick you into in different forms.

Learn trading on your own and then buy bitcoin at low prices to sell at high prices, forget signal groups and focus on getting a stable income from a proper job first to fund your investments.

Although none will be completely legit, some do help in the beginning.
I once joined a trading group, that provided free trading signals. Some signals are accurate, but some that are shared every day are also wrong.

The signals shared for the free group are limited, for some trading positions. They offer a VIP group to get more signals and even request some analysis.
Of course, we have to limit ourselves not to continue following the signals given in the group, they may introduce themselves as experts, but we don't really know the truth.

Gathering experience and learning by yourself may be the best way.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bettercrypto
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 2128
Merit: 348


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 05:50:13 PM
 #53

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

Sometimes I see content creators on YouTube who, if you look at them, seem to be very real in their trading signals that they say in their videos, maybe they are able
to make a profit but not all the time for sure.

Sometimes I also think about creating content about trading and then building a Telegram group signal and charging as their mentor hehe..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1313


Once a man...Twice a child!


View Profile WWW
March 02, 2025, 07:37:28 PM
 #54

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
Just get this clear, no signal group is perfect on every damn call they make. See whatever signal groups offer the same way you evaluate the accuracy of indicators. It's never a hit all the time. There are times when these pump and dump groups go on losing spree. One thing I find disturbing about signal groups is how they tend to amplify their wins at supercharged level while they whisper their loses. That's if they even have the conscience of admitting they goofed. Most of them just ignore the calls they make once those calls go the wrong way.

Signal groups don't win all the time. Know that before you part with your hard earned money subscribing to them.
SOKO-DEKE
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1526
Merit: 736


View Profile
March 02, 2025, 10:20:52 PM
 #55

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

It’s very important for whoever has so much interest to be in groups where differences of people are dropping signals about the trading, although they are some of the group that they will drop signals about the trading, but at the end of the day they will fall into hands of scammers, and like seriously, you see those that normally fall into the hands of scammers are those that don’t want to put effort into making research on their own.

We all know that there are big risks in trading, but at times, if someone has a perfect group where they're receiving accurate signals, the loss will be limited, because the lack of perfect signals and sufficient knowledge about the trading can definitely cause too much loss of their money in trading.
lombok
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 354



View Profile WWW
March 02, 2025, 10:46:10 PM
 #56

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

It’s very important for whoever has so much interest to be in groups where differences of people are dropping signals about the trading, although they are some of the group that they will drop signals about the trading, but at the end of the day they will fall into hands of scammers, and like seriously, you see those that normally fall into the hands of scammers are those that don’t want to put effort into making research on their own.

We all know that there are big risks in trading, but at times, if someone has a perfect group where they're receiving accurate signals, the loss will be limited, because the lack of perfect signals and sufficient knowledge about the trading can definitely cause too much loss of their money in trading.
Trading is a competitive endeavour and in order to avoid being caught in a disadvantageous position, one has to be prepared. This is the case since most individuals depend on information from other parties and do not necessarily understand it fully, which in fact leads to higher vulnerability. Of course, it is possible to use any available information in one way or another but we should always remember that the state of every decision made has to take into consideration all the possibilities that are out there. Thus, to solely fix attention to the signals coming from the others and fail to understand the rationale behind the decision will make you fully dependent on others without gaining the necessary control. Hence, creating a good foundation from the onset will help us to be ready for occasions that are bound to transpire.


███████▄▄███▄███▄
███▄▄████████▌████▄
▄██████████████▐███▌
██▄███████████▌████▌
████████▀███████▐▌█
███████████████▌█▌▐
████████▄████████▐▐
██████████████████▌
███████████████▄██▄
██████████████▀▀▀
█████▀███▀▀▀

█▄▄▄██████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
████████████████████████████
████▌█████▀███▌█████▀▀███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▌█████▄███▌█████▄███▐███████████████████▄
▐████████████▀███████▄██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀
▐████████████▄██▄███████████▌█████████▄████▀
▐█████████▀██████████▌█████████████▄▄████▀
██████████▄█████▀████████▐███▌██▄██████▀
██████████████▀███▐███▌██████████████████████
████▀██████▀▀█████████▌███▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▌

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
P R E M I E R   B I T C O I N   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K
 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
98%
RTP


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HIGH
ODDS


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▀▀▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

███████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀
tvplus006
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3164
Merit: 2702


A swap that needs a hand? zeto.cash@proton.me


View Profile WWW
March 02, 2025, 11:20:31 PM
 #57

...Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.

The problem is that while you're watching these free signals from the sidelines, you get the false impression that all orders are closing with a profit. But as soon as you start trading on these signals, the orders are closed at a loss. The explanation for this is very simple: Channel owners remove unsuccessful signals from the free group, leaving only the profitable ones.

X-ray
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3738
Merit: 576


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
March 03, 2025, 05:21:04 AM
 #58

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
before you really trying to find signal group or whatever signal related for trading. I just want to say the fact that many of signal providers are LARPing and what I mean by that is, they use demo account, try to impress people with their fake gains, and then try to open a signal group with fees. so many of the so called trading gurus giving signal in twitter is doing exactly this.

so at least if you really want to follow signals, be sure to find genuine one, preferably the one that's transparent, because there are many people out there trying to trick you into believing their signal and charge fee.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AYOBA
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1134
Merit: 359



View Profile WWW
March 03, 2025, 12:32:52 PM
 #59

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
Trading is all about having enough knowledge and experience, not by having a perfect group where they will be dropping signals about trading, but the signal is also good since it can lead you to the right places for trading; because a person can’t just begin trading without having a circular about trading.

But at times we can’t just join any group we see just because of the signal that we want received about trading. Why I started it is that there are a lot of groups that are mainly for the scammers, but we won’t know till after we have engaged and started following their updates; they will definitely run away.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Ricardo11
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 372



View Profile WWW
March 03, 2025, 01:13:07 PM
 #60

I am aware that many signal groups could be fine for sometimes to build trust before they will pull the rug with pump and dump scam.  I also know that some are legit but are highly priced. Can I have a trading signal group of low fees, it could be free for a start and if there are good testimonies, I don't mind paying some fees.
These types of signal groups are mostly fake, they bring many traders to their group with their false assurances, and the traders trade as they say and lose money, but the owner of that group benefits from all sides, they benefit from the loss of money of traders like you (who enter their group with a fee and trade as they say).
That is why do not rely on the signals of these trading groups, learn trading yourself. You will enter such fake groups with a fee, but you will never get the desired results, but you will face more losses. They basically do business with them, it is never possible to get anything good by relying on them.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
WeLive CRYPTO
 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
Check NOW!
 
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!