Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any news on Vircurex?  (Read 445 times)
TheCloser (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:25:20 PM

I tried making a withdrawal of ~6k DGC last week from Vircurex when they had their day of "freezing assets" and the withdrawal request shows in my history but there is no correlatiing transaction ID which means Vircurex never release the transaction to the blockchain. I've emailed these guys at least 5 times over the last 1.5 weeks and have yet to get a response. Are they going under and taking everything with them or are they hoping coin prices continue to drop so they can buy coins low and complete the transactions at at a net profit for themselves? I know they are in the hole but their customer service is terrible. 6k DGC isnt even worth the time of trying to stay on top of them but its the principle of the matter im more concerned with. Thoughts or similar experiences?
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:54:52 AM

bump cause we should stay on these guys..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:59:49 AM

no words, nothing. even the last quarterly report is still missing, was supposed to be released at the end of february. either kumala left the exchange on autopilot or he is seriously working to fix up this mess. hope the latter.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:45:53 AM

I have never used it but i wish ya guys best of luck i hope you didn't lose coins (no matter which ones they are lol)

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: