Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:21:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Searching for a 1.5 BTC Loan.  (Read 723 times)
Sasquatch757 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:47:26 PM

Let me start off by acknowledging that it is very bad taste that the first post I've made directly after creating an account is asking for a loan. My sincerest apologies for the lack of proper etiquette. I'm looking for a   1.5 BTC loan i can pay back 3 BTC in 45 days (More than likely it will only be 30 days). I'm trying to upgrade my mining speed. If anyone can help please let me know. again my deepest apologies for the poor form.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 11:49:47 PM

Let me start off by acknowledging that it is very bad taste that the first post I've made directly after creating an account is asking for a loan. My sincerest apologies for the lack of proper etiquette. I'm looking for a   1.5 BTC loan i can pay back 3 BTC in 45 days (More than likely it will only be 30 days). I'm trying to upgrade my mining speed. If anyone can help please let me know. again my deepest apologies for the poor form.

You will need to provide collateral before anyone will offer a loan.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Sasquatch757 (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 11:59:00 PM

Please excuse my naivety but what would i use for collateral? Another form of cryptocurrency? Ive never asked for a loan for bitcoins before so im kind of new to the process.
BTCLotto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 12:00:39 AM

I'll have a Ferrari too Wink

http://BitcoinValue.net-Bitcoin Price Calculator and in-depth blog on Bitcoin Economics/Value.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:49:51 AM

Please excuse my naivety but what would i use for collateral? Another form of cryptocurrency? Ive never asked for a loan for bitcoins before so im kind of new to the process.
You would typically offer another cryptocurrency or digital item because shipping a physical item can be costly. However, some lenders will accept something physical to be shipped to them, such as a phone, watch, gold, etc. Do you have anything to offer that is worth more than the amount to be loaned to you?
Sasquatch757 (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:49:51 AM

Well it looks like i have a bit to ponder. thank you very much for your help. i very much appreciate it.
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:11:55 AM

Hi.
You could have a look here for example:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=524622.0

Regards, CC.
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 08:38:19 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 09:26:41 AM by BitLendingClub

If you can't provide collateral, then I'd recommend that you check out our website: bitlendingclub.com

We allow you to complete a verification process you may be able to find an investor a lot easier. Please note that we have strict verification requirements which are aimed at giving the lender more confidence. At the core of finding a loan is trust, when you can show that you're trustworthy then you have a better chance of obtaining a loan. On the other hand we also know that privacy is also important, so we as a 3rd party allow borrowers to maintain their privacy as long as they pay off their loans.

Here is how a fully verified member loan request looks like: https://bitlendingclub.com/loan/browse/lid/734

Note that it shows the country flag of the borrower and a BLC rating of 5/5. This means that the user has completed all 5 mandatory verification steps (otherwise they wouldn't be able to post the loan request anyway).

Here are the verification steps:

1. Verified their ID, by uploading a copy of their ID, Driver's License or a Passport.
2. Verified their address, by uploading a proof of address (i.e. utility bill, phone bill, cable or internet service bill, etc.)
3. Verified their phone number by receiving an SMS with a PIN number which they must enter in our system.
4. Verifying their e-mail address in order to ensure that they can receive e-mail notifications.
5. Providing a proof of income. The borrower must upload the 3 most recent paychecks and specify the contact information of their employer (company name, address, phone number, and length of employment).

If a borrower defaults, then we can release all of these documents to the lenders for the purpose of legally prosecuting the borrower and collecting on a loan.
tripppn

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:29:23 AM

If you can't provide collateral, then I'd recommend that you check out our website: bitlendingclub.com

We allow you to complete a verification process you may be able to find an investor a lot easier. Please note that we have strict verification requirements which are aimed at giving the lender more confidence. At the core of finding a loan is trust, when you can show that you're trustworthy then you have a better chance of obtaining a loan. On the other hand we also know that privacy is also important, so we as a 3rd party allow borrowers to maintain their privacy as long as they pay off their loans.

Here is how a fully verified member loan request looks like: https://bitlendingclub.com/loan/browse/lid/734

Note that it shows the country flag of the borrower and a BLC rating of 5/5. This means that the user has completed all 5 mandatory verification steps (otherwise they wouldn't be able to post the loan request anyway).

Here are the verification steps:

1. Verified their ID, by uploading a copy of their ID, Driver's License or a Passport.
2. Verified their address, by uploading a proof of address (i.e. utility bill, phone bill, cable or internet service bill, etc.)
3. Verified their phone number by receiving an SMS with a PIN number which they must enter in our system.
4. Verifying their e-mail address in order to ensure that they can receive e-mail notifications.
5. Providing a proof of income. The borrower must upload the 3 most recent paychecks and specify the contact information of their employer (company name, address, phone number, and length of employment).

If a borrower defaults, then we can release all oof these documents to the lenders for the purpose of legally prosecuting the borrower and collecting on a loan.

I've been investing on lendingclub.com for a couple years now and love it.  This is a great idea and the highlighted part is my favorite part!!!

Just a heads up though... you might get sued for releasing peoples ids when they end up with broken/missing appendages... or worse   Shocked

“You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of football team, or some nuclear weapons, but in the very least you need a beer.”
― Frank Zappa
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 05:38:41 AM

Try shoving fire in your arse before asking. Worked wonders for me

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
howzar

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:23:13 PM

Try shoving fire in your arse before asking. Worked wonders for me

Ah the joys of sparkle coin!
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:34:45 AM

If a borrower defaults, then we can release all of these documents to the lenders for the purpose of legally prosecuting the borrower and collecting on a loan.

I've been investing on lendingclub.com for a couple years now and love it.  This is a great idea and the highlighted part is my favorite part!!!

Just a heads up though... you might get sued for releasing peoples ids when they end up with broken/missing appendages... or worse   Shocked
The borrower must agree to this policy prior to asking for a loan. We're not a bank, we're just a platform that facilitates and manages the contract between two (or more) parties. It would be no different than the borrower submitting this information to the lenders in order to obtain a loan from them directly. We just provide an extra buffer of privacy for the borrowers who do not default on their loans. At the same time, we also guarantee that we've verified the documents.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: