Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 11:35:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ BaltEX.io – Private Crypto Swaps 🍀 BTC ' ETH ' XMR 🍀  (Read 1017 times)
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
September 14, 2026, 07:44:03 AM
 #41

The issue about baltex about accessing through tor and then choosing bridge doesn't have an error anymore. It looks that the baltex team did fixed that issue and have heard the concern of us. I'd like to thank the team for resolving that issue for users who like to access their website through tor.  

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
icopress
Ken Masters
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2492
Merit: 13526



View Profile
September 14, 2026, 03:22:08 PM
 #42

^^
It works if I go through the main page, but not if I manually paste the URL into the address bar or reload the page afterwards.
I'm not sure if this is an anti-bot feature or something like that. It is a bit strange, indeed.
Which browser did you use? I checked in a few but didn't encounter this problem.

fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 05:00:32 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2026, 05:21:11 PM by fruktik
 #43

Hello.

Today I decided to exchange 0.0003 BTC for Solana. The interface is quite simple and easy for any beginner to understand.

Here are the steps I took for the exchange.

1.


2.


3.


4.


What surprised me the most? The incredible speed. It took just a few minutes, and the funds were already in my wallet.






I also decided to check if the site works using the Tor browser. Personally, I haven't encountered any bugs or glitches. Someone here mentioned having issues, but they were promptly resolved.

You can get an idea of ​​the fees from the screenshots. I believe these are the absolute lowest rates possible for this type of transaction. Cool


For such great service, I even took the trouble to leave a comment on Trustpilot.


RGBTC
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1149


Vega.Bet


View Profile WWW
September 14, 2026, 11:59:43 PM
 #44

Which browser did you use? I checked in a few but didn't encounter this problem.
I was using Chrome on my phone at the time; I didn't consider it a critical flaw requiring an urgent fix. Everything is running normally on my end now.

.◼.◼.Vega.bet.◼.◼.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...100 FS + 750% BONUS..MAX.WIN.$5,000...

███...FAST PAYOUTS  |  NO KYC  |  10% LOSSBACK...███
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

...Play Now...
Hyphen(-)
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1694
Merit: 892


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
September 23, 2026, 09:56:51 PM
 #45

You can get an idea of ​​the fees from the screenshots. I believe these are the absolute lowest rates possible for this type of transaction. Cool

Their transaction fees looks like zero fee in my opinion because it is almost negligible; you will hardly notice if a fee was removed from the transaction and it was very fast despite the fact that it was a bridge I used, I usually swap tokens to another once in different platform, and the rate at which the transaction happen fast is what I like more about baltex exchange, that is why I prefer using it for my transaction than finding other DEX to swap tokens.

fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
September 24, 2026, 06:21:46 AM
 #46

Their transaction fees looks like zero fee in my opinion because it is almost negligible; you will hardly notice if a fee was removed from the transaction and it was very fast despite the fact that it was a bridge I used, I usually swap tokens to another once in different platform, and the rate at which the transaction happen fast is what I like more about baltex exchange, that is why I prefer using it for my transaction than finding other DEX to swap tokens.
To be honest, I was surprised by the exchange speed myself. It all happened so fast—I barely had time to blink.

You’re right. The fees are barely noticeable. At first, I didn't realize how much had been deducted because the total amount hardly changed. I had to look into the details a bit more closely to see the actual cost of the exchange.

If anyone still has doubts, they should try making an exchange themselves. They’ll be pleasantly surprised.

meser#
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1136


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
September 26, 2026, 05:41:59 PM
 #47

Their transaction fees looks like zero fee in my opinion because it is almost negligible; you will hardly notice if a fee was removed from the transaction and it was very fast despite the fact that it was a bridge I used, I usually swap tokens to another once in different platform, and the rate at which the transaction happen fast is what I like more about baltex exchange, that is why I prefer using it for my transaction than finding other DEX to swap tokens.
To be honest, I was surprised by the exchange speed myself. It all happened so fast—I barely had time to blink.

You’re right. The fees are barely noticeable. At first, I didn't realize how much had been deducted because the total amount hardly changed. I had to look into the details a bit more closely to see the actual cost of the exchange.

If anyone still has doubts, they should try making an exchange themselves. They’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Yeap, we all agree that this platform is easy to use and has friendly costing policy. Eventually new users will shown up and they will realise that too. When I first tested the platform, I was very careful about that fee. But now after couple transaction stopped to check that section  Wink

fruktik
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1848
Merit: 674


#kycfree ❎


View Profile
September 27, 2026, 04:54:59 AM
 #48

Yeap, we all agree that this platform is easy to use and has friendly costing policy. Eventually new users will shown up and they will realise that too. When I first tested the platform, I was very careful about that fee. But now after couple transaction stopped to check that section  Wink
I’ve always been wary of services like this; I simply didn't fully trust them. In fact, I had practically never used such services before, preferring to exchange funds directly within the wallet whenever that option was available. But that all changed when I personally tried out this site.

At first, I couldn't even believe how fast the exchange was processed. It happened so quickly that I barely had time to take it all in. It really took me by surprise.

r_victory
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1048



View Profile WWW
September 28, 2026, 05:35:16 PM
 #49

Besides swaps, I saw that the platform offers a variety of services. Does the mention of the Exodus wallet indicate the possibility of using/connecting it directly with BaltEX? I haven't used your platform yet, but I use Exodus, and it's not an option in your app.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
│
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
█
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
.
..JOIN US..
│

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
██████████▀██████████████
█████▄▄███████▄▄▀████████
█████████▄▀▄██▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
.
..HIRE US..
│
Yamane_Keto
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1008
Merit: 616



View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 06:35:26 PM
 #50

Besides swaps, I saw that the platform offers a variety of services. Does the mention of the Exodus wallet indicate the possibility of using/connecting it directly with BaltEX? I haven't used your platform yet, but I use Exodus, and it's not an option in your app.
No, you cannot use Baltex directly within Exodus Wallet interface. you can do it by opening baltex.io and swapping the coins manually.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
September 30, 2026, 10:30:46 PM
 #51

Besides swaps, I saw that the platform offers a variety of services. Does the mention of the Exodus wallet indicate the possibility of using/connecting it directly with BaltEX? I haven't used your platform yet, but I use Exodus, and it's not an option in your app.
No, you cannot use Baltex directly within Exodus Wallet interface. you can do it by opening baltex.io and swapping the coins manually.
It can only happen if exodus themselves will add baltex as their integrated partner for swapping/converting the coins through the app. But YK is right that you'll have to do it manually, transfer the coins from your exodus wallet > baltex website and do the swap there. Better to do transfers manually than to do the options that other wallets have by connecting the wallet through the service.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
BaltEX.io (OP)
Copper Member
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 26
Merit: 43


View Profile WWW
October 01, 2026, 05:07:51 PM
 #52

🎁 BaltEX.io 🍀 FREE RAFFLE 🍀 Prize $30

🎉 The raffle is already waiting for you! Friends, let’s join the raffle with a prize of $30 in BTC 🤑

It’s simple: choose an available SLOT, claim it, and follow the raffle as it unfolds.

  🎯 Your slot is your chance to win.
  🏆 The winner will be chosen at random using BitList.

Don’t miss your chance to try your luck – your slot might just be the one that wins you the prize.🔥

Grab your slot and good luck! 🍀

Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 624


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 05:32:18 PM
 #53

Besides swaps, I saw that the platform offers a variety of services. Does the mention of the Exodus wallet indicate the possibility of using/connecting it directly with BaltEX? I haven't used your platform yet, but I use Exodus, and it's not an option in your app.
Where did you see Exodus? Like, in the end, they have plenty of wallets mentioned, and Exodus is one of them, but that's just a review of all of the wallets. But I did check, and they mentioned the connection feature is available. Like, you can connect your MetaMask and other Web3 wallets, and probably your Exodus too.

Once you are in the app, you can see the connect option, and you can connect all the listed wallets. You can connect Exodus too. You have to search for Exodus from the WalletConnect option. This can be a good feature for many.




zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 5853


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 06:09:01 PM
 #54

I checked the service
I selected the BTC-SOL exchange and received a BTC wallet address for sending coins.

I received the SOL after two confirmations of my payment. The exchange went very quickly.

The service asks for a specific payment amount. What happens if I pay slightly more or less?


tabas
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3878
Merit: 855


NO DEPO CODE VEGAR7, NO KYC Casino


View Profile WWW
October 02, 2026, 08:30:25 PM
 #55

The service asks for a specific payment amount. What happens if I pay slightly more or less?
It's not written in the FAQ but I think it's not different from the other swaps that if you pay slightly more/less than what you have quoted, the system will automatically calculate the conversion in the given time threshold for that transaction and it will still be sent to you. Otherwise, contact the support for that if there's any problem during the process.

██████
██
██

████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
██████████████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄███████▌██▄▄████▄██
█████████████▄██▀▀▀▀██▄██▄███▀███████▄██▀▀▀▀███
████████████▐██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▌▐██▀███████▌▐███████▐██
████████████▐██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐██▄███████▌▐██▄████▐██
█████████████▀██▄▄▄▄█████▀███▄▄▄██▀██▀██▄▄▄▄███
███████▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▌███▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀
████████████████████████████▄███▄██
███████████████████████████▀█████▀










██
██
██████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
│ 
  150 FS NO DEPOSIT BONUS ..... Subscribe to Our Telegram ( > ) .....   PLAY NOW   
│
hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7365



View Profile
October 02, 2026, 11:52:31 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 12:13:20 AM by hosemary
Merited by zasad@ (1)
 #56

The service asks for a specific payment amount. What happens if I pay slightly more or less?
It's not written in the FAQ but I think it's not different from the other swaps that if you pay slightly more/less than what you have quoted, the system will automatically calculate the conversion in the given time threshold for that transaction and it will still be sent to you. Otherwise, contact the support for that if there's any problem during the process.
I'm not sure that's how BaltEX works.
After you create the order, there's a message saying "Send the exact amount to the address below."

I also found the following in their terms of service. It says that the user must send the exact asset, chain, and amount.





Edit:
I contacted their support and received the following response.

Quote
Hi,

If you send an amount that differs significantly from the expected amount, the exchange will be stopped and manual intervention will be required.

Best Regards,
Baltex Support Team

zasad@
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2632
Merit: 5853


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 01:03:36 PM
 #57

Thanks for the information. It would be great if one could send any amount with Bitcoin spending the inputs entirely without needing extra calculations. But that’s not a problem.

Yamane_Keto
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1008
Merit: 616



View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 02:42:03 PM
 #58

Quote
Hi,

If you send an amount that differs significantly from the expected amount, the exchange will be stopped and manual intervention will be required.

Best Regards,
Baltex Support Team

It is better as the difference is usually $1-$3, which may be withdrawal fees or blockchain fees. differs significantly may mean that the slight difference will be handled automatically.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████▀▄▄▄▀██████████
█████████░█████░█████████
████████▀▀░▄▄▄░▀█████████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
██████░░░▐█████▌░░░██████
███████░░░█████░░░███████
████████▄▄░▀▀▀░▄█████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
 
 Lock.com 
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
█▀▀
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█▄▄
▀▀█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
█
▄▄█
 
  Open − code isolated Crypto Wallet     Sign Up    
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 624


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
October 03, 2026, 05:08:26 PM
 #59

Thanks, hosemary, for answering this. I also wanted to know about it. As I agree with zasad@ that manual intervention should be removed and the deal should adjust itself automatically according to the amount we send, but if it's lower, then they can add manual intervention. But still, it's not a problem for me as well.

Many platforms have shown the minimum amount only and allowed people to send more than that, and that can be any amount but should be less than maximum ofc. But I kind of have an opinion for such platforms that they should not do it. Anyway, sophistication is in what Batlex already did, but adding an automatic adjusting feature would have smoothen the experience too.

But I have a question according to the following terms. Do we have to contact the team every time (if that's what manual intervention is) when we send higher or lower funds, or will funds be reversed/refunded automatically if we have added the refund address?

hosemary
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 3276
Merit: 7365



View Profile
October 03, 2026, 06:22:59 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2026, 06:35:44 PM by hosemary
 #60

But I have a question according to the following terms. Do we have to contact the team every time (if that's what manual intervention is) when we send higher or lower funds, or will funds be reversed/refunded automatically if we have added the refund address?
I tried to find the statement you referred to in their terms of service, but I couldn't.
I finally figured out that you took that screenshot from BaltEX Fiat Layer Terms of Service which covers their terms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies and has nothing to do with crypto-to-crypto swaps.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!