Bitcoin Forum
October 04, 2026, 07:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ♻️ BaltEX.io – Private Crypto Swaps 🍀 BTC ' ETH ' XMR 🍀  (Read 1032 times)
Faisal2202
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2072
Merit: 624


#kycfree ❎


View Profile WWW
Today at 03:57:22 PM
 #61

BaltEX.io, please check and correct the icon of Robinhood's network. It is the same as Ethereum, while it should be a feather kind. Like a green feather.



I tried to find the statement you referred to in their terms of service, but I couldn't.
I finally figured out that you took that screenshot from BaltEX Fiat Layer Terms of Service which covers their terms for buying and selling cryptocurrencies with fiat currencies and has nothing to do with crypto-to-crypto swaps.
Thanks for the correction, I was reading them all but failed to see where I am at haha, as this exchange has so many features/pages unlike others.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!