Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Any Jobs Need to be Done!?  (Read 786 times)
BitPhotos (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 01:37:43 AM

Hey guys! if you saw my post im looking to raise funds to buy a camera: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521473.0
So i got one donation of the course of a few weeks so Im really trying to make it my goal to get this camera before easter in order to have in for the holiday!
Im here asking if there is anyone that needs and type of work or jobs done that will pay the 1 BTC i need!? thanks for everything!

E.exchanger

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

NEED CRYPTO CODER? COIN DEVELOPER? PM US FOR HELP!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:56:04 AM

What are you good at, your skills with few samples of your work as I do believe noone can do everything or anything? ??
cookiemonsterwhat

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 04:10:38 AM

How good are you with photoshop? I got a blog I want to work on, but dont have time.
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 11:36:29 AM

How good are you with photoshop? I got a blog I want to work on, but dont have time.

I'm pretty good with Photoshop! Certainly not the best but I know how it functions and can properly use it!

BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 06:57:24 PM

friendly by bump! also if you wondering about what i can do: pretty much anything excpet programming and coding, so like normal things, video editing, photoshop,anything really! let me know what you need and il get back to you! thanks!

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 07:45:38 PM

Hey guys! if you saw my post im looking to raise funds to buy a camera: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=521473.0
So i got one donation of the course of a few weeks so Im really trying to make it my goal to get this camera before easter in order to have in for the holiday!
Im here asking if there is anyone that needs and type of work or jobs done that will pay the 1 BTC i need!? thanks for everything!

Wow Wink you are expensive Tongue 1 BTC is your minimum request for a job? Smiley

Search #services @bitcointalk

search reddit -> jobs4bitcoin
Smiley
Perhaps you will find something but not for 1BTC perhaps.
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:00:20 PM

gonna try this again! bump! thanks!

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:34:57 PM

what ever happened with the photoshop job you were offered.  There is also sites you can look for work for bitcoins I just can't recall the names but I've come accross a few.
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 08:53:25 PM

what ever happened with the photoshop job you were offered.  There is also sites you can look for work for bitcoins I just can't recall the names but I've come accross a few.

the guy up there never responded again so

counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 09:00:07 PM

aah ok I see.  I was wondering what happened..  Keep trying to find work on here.  There are many people around so you never know what could happen.
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

aah ok I see.  I was wondering what happened..  Keep trying to find work on here.  There are many people around so you never know what could happen.

true but a lot of it is coding and programming which i cant do and im only okay with photoshop

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 08:16:36 AM

And what about writing? There are a number of jobs available on this forum for bloggers...

b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 08:28:00 AM

true but a lot of it is coding and programming which i cant do and im only okay with photoshop

http://www.codecademy.com/
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:48:52 PM

http://www.codecademy.com/

lol thanks man, you know i got a week for spring break might as well learn some java maybe html lol

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

Hello man,
I dont have any job for you, but if you are looking for one do not visit coinality most of the jobs there are fake ! I was helping with the development and i saw that everything there is fake
BitPhotos (OP)

MTA, ACA

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:06:36 PM

Hello man,
I dont have any job for you, but if you are looking for one do not visit coinality most of the jobs there are fake ! I was helping with the development and i saw that everything there is fake

thanks for the share! il make sure not to go there! it seems as if a lot of these frelancing websites are usually filled with spammers and scammers, smh lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: