|
Cryptomultiplier
|
 |
March 26, 2025, 07:10:04 PM |
|
Well, I knew about Bitcoin long before knowing that such a space as this does actually exist. I must confess though that I didn't know the distinction between Bitcoin and cryptocurrency because I was thinking crypto currency was also a kind of currency like Bitcoin then. It was after a friend invited, enlightened and mentored me and even helped create a username for me, that I managed to pay attention to what he was doing. It turned out that this forum has helped my understanding of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general so far so good, that I can tell the difference and distinction and I know how to trade Bitcoin no matter how theoretically limited I may be. it has also been the more beneficial for me mostly in trying times when I don't know who to turn to for financial assistance or fulfil some financial obligations as a guy in this present hard economy.
|
| ████████████████████████ EARNBET ████████████████████████ | | | ⚽ 🏀 🏈 🏓 🎯 🥊 |
| ⚾ 🎾 ⛳ 🏐 🏏 🏎️ | | |
███████▄▄███████████ ████▄██████████████████ ██▄▀▀███████████████▀▀███ █▄████████████████████████ ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄██ ███████████████████████████ █████████▌████▀████████████ ███████████████████████████ ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀▀██ █▀█████████████████████▀██ ██▀▄▄███████████████▄▄███ ████▀██████████████████ ███████▀▀███████████ | HIGHEST VIP REWARDS ✔ G U A R A N T E E D
| | | █▀▀ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █▄▄ | 🜲 | ▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▄▄█
| KING OF THE CASTLE $200K in prizes | | | [PLAY NOW] |
|
|
|
|
Mr Reporter
|
 |
March 27, 2025, 10:28:30 AM |
|
Well I have been hearing about bitcoin ever since but I had no interest on it sometime I do see their ads on Google but did not had much idea on it then, but I wish the hands of time can been changed I will use my lifesaving to invest then, then I had no idea of bitcoin but one day I was looking for a job on the net one day then I found this forum so this forum impacted the ideas and knowledge of bitcoin in me all thanks to the forum.
|
|
|
|
|
Adams0001
|
 |
March 27, 2025, 10:32:09 AM |
|
No be today wey I hear about Bitcoin, but to tell you the simple truth I been no get any idea of Bitcoin before, I no know say Bitcoin go fit grow reach like this. because had it been I no by now I for don make a huge amount of money in Bitcoin by now. However, na just when I enter this forum na start to dey know say Bitcoin get better value, if not before I been no know, just like as our people used to say that weting person no know big past person na so e just dey for this Bitcoin mater. Because though even till now self e get people wey never still dey aware of Bitcoin value.
Me too, have hear about bitcoin for long term since before I came to the forum, but I didn't get any knowledge about it and I will be imaging how did he look like because I will just be seeing the image of the Bitcoin in the Internet, and thinking how can someone achieve the coin. Is when my friend introduce me into crypto investment and that time he usually buy shitcoins and hold. So he told me I should join him so that when any time the price increases we will get profit. Gradually I started understanding crypto more better. And when they introduce me into the bitcointalk that is when have know what is Bitcoin exactly, because they introduce me to learnmeabitcoin. and I get enough knowledge about bitcoin and that is how I improved better. This forum as help me a lot of understanding how the bitcoin operate, with the knowledge I achieved have be making some investments in bitcoin and am getting profits from it. Bitcoin is the best and am sure he will continue be the better coins that someone will invest without complaining like other coins or altcoins.
|
|
|
|
|
Y3shot
Sr. Member
  

Activity: 1428
Merit: 360
Vave.com - Crypto Casino
|
 |
March 27, 2025, 01:24:47 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
I know bitcoin before now as a name but I didn't really know what it was all about , joining the forum made me to understand what bitcoin is really all about. The forum didn't just give me understanding just about bitcoin alone but the forum made me to understand what investment is all about and the preparation of going into an investment. The forum is a good place to be where people are opportune to learn everything about bitcoin, bitcoin for trading, bitcoin as investment and the technical aspects of bitcoin.
|
|
|
|
|
SmartCharpa
|
 |
March 27, 2025, 01:35:19 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
There’s a lot of people’s who know Bitcoin earlier before they joined this forum, some people’s is after they where introduced to this forum they know about the Bitcoins, that’s where I belong too; the same things with me I also I don’t there’s a coins called Bitcoin till after introducing myself into wonderful I heard that there’s Bitcoin. And after knowing about the Bitcoin I want to make research on my own for me to believe that the coins is legist, and then after a while I understand everything about the market however it seems that the price of bitcoin has been going upwards; since that day I believe a Bitcoins is the best coin-in all over the world. The name Bitcoin, you know say na easy thing it dey hear for everybody mouths but to it understand it’s value and how e take benefits people na where problems they be that. I believe say majority of us for here only know the value of Bitcoin when they were introduced to this forum, you fit dey hear the name somewhere even in your area calling someone BTC lord, but back then we don’t know the worth and how people take dey benefit from it. However, I know about Bitcoin before I was introduced to this forum, sometimes I dey even check the prices because I really want to learn about Bitcoin and there was nobody to guide me. They get one app dat I was even introduced to around 2019, I can’t remember the name but na free mining, I mined tire for like 6 months and if you convert the Bitcoin wey I see mine to Naira that time, e no pass #5.  This forum has helped a lot of us.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Tonimez
|
 |
March 27, 2025, 07:25:00 PM |
|
I've always known about bitcoin for a very long time but never knew any forum like the bitcoin talk existed until later last year. Bitcoin is a universal name and a household name. Almost every human have heard the name even though not all may know what it stands for or how it works or the potential of investing in it.
I've met some couple of friends who holds the name bitcoin at high esteem but don't invest in it because they see it as a very intelligent based task where investors must be well drilled in it buy professionals.
Joining this bitcoin forum played serious role in rebuilding my trust on bitcoin and also got me investing fearlessly. Getting more people into this forum can also help increase the numbers of investors and preserve the integrity of the crypto world at large.
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Antotena
|
 |
March 27, 2025, 07:46:29 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
My first encounter with Bitcoin was a giveaway website, I was looking for all this survey website where one can fill information to make money and I saw one particular one that promise to give Bitcoin if answer correctly and that's how I knew about Bitcoin. I searched about it and saw it online but I never took it seriously, even the survey I was wasting my time never paid me any money, it would have been better if I have paid attention to understanding it. Bitcointalk was an eye opener where anyone can learn but I was already reading about Bitcoin from Binance Academy, they did a lot of hardwork to put that materials but in the end, the forum won my heart because you can learn anything here and be earning some incentives and now I have what it's to understand Bitcoin, it was one of the best move about internet that I never regret unlike those days when I will be doing survey that wouldn't pay in the end.
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | .
| | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Juicyhome
|
 |
March 28, 2025, 12:30:54 PM |
|
I've always known about bitcoin for a very long time but never knew any forum like the bitcoin talk existed until later last year. Bitcoin is a universal name and a household name. Almost every human have heard the name even though not all may know what it stands for or how it works or the potential of investing in it.
I've met some couple of friends who holds the name bitcoin at high esteem but don't invest in it because they see it as a very intelligent based task where investors must be well drilled in it buy professionals.
Joining this bitcoin forum played serious role in rebuilding my trust on bitcoin and also got me investing fearlessly. Getting more people into this forum can also help increase the numbers of investors and preserve the integrity of the crypto world at large.
I can bet that 70% people that know about bitcoin and investors do not know about this big platform, they only buy and sell bitcoin that's all. for you to know about bitcointalk forum you have to be told by a bitcointalkers. Its hard to search and just know about it, is a platform for those that really take bitcoin as their personal career. its an information platform for investors and beginners to learn about about bitcoin investment and risk involved in it. So you its not just a normal trading site for investors, but a platform where you can build your trust and patience on bitcoin. Everyone that has been to this platform can never leave without getting any information he needed for bitcoin .
|
|
|
|
|
rachael9385
|
 |
April 02, 2025, 09:17:55 AM Last edit: April 02, 2025, 01:49:58 PM by rachael9385 |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
I discovered Bitcoin before knowing Bitcoin talk, it all started when I was online searching for ways to make money online, a site listed the forum as one of the suggestions but I didn't really look into it until a friend of mine told me about it. Then I created my account and started learning about it, the interesting benefits I started experiencing from the forum is the insights on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, I started learning how to invest and what strategy to use for my investment journey, and know how a wallet functions, sometimes all we need is information.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Obim34
|
 |
April 02, 2025, 01:08:21 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
I discovered Bitcoin before knowing Bitcoin talk, it all started when I was online searching for ways to make money online, a site listed the forum as one of the suggestions but I didn't really look into it until a friend of mine told me about it. Then I created my account and started learning about it, the interesting benefits I started experiencing from the forum is the insights on Bitcoin and other crypto currencies, I started learning how learning how to trade on different exchanges and also know how a wallet functions, sometimes all we need is information. Knowing what Bitcoin was before joining Bitcointalk can be seen in two ways. Earlier i have heard about Bitcoin aswell as other cryptocurrency which i have dealt with earlier that game me so much loss, i can remember one of my loses which i had that took huge sum out of my pocket, i knew Bitcoin but that wasn't enough knowledge to take me through this journey. When i got introduced to Bitcointalk, it was then i began having certain knowledge and able to pull out my investment, all that happened earlier was just losing money on some shit projects directly or indirectly. If i am to give accolade then it should be to this forum that helped understood perfectly what Bitcoin investment is.
|
| | Sportsbet.io | │ |
| │ |
| │ | ████████████████████████ ██ ██████
██ ████████████████
MORE THAN A BET!
██ ████████████████
██ █████████████████████ ██ ████████ |
|
|
|
|
Yablee0
|
 |
April 02, 2025, 02:24:13 PM |
|
Good afternoon to the house, bitcoin na watin I Don dey hear about for very long time but base on it nature (digital/electronic money), money way you no fit see for eyes e make me no really dey interested in it because I no go Wan risk my money for watin I fit cry tomorrow, not until my brother introduced me to bitcoin talk last year November. Watin really grab my attention on it na how e come dey cash out majorly on posting.
Bitcoin talk educate me fully on how bitcoin be, initially na the money way dey involved been be my aim but I later realize say bitcoin talk na a place of learning, a place way go open your knowledge wildly about all watin concern bitcoin and bitcoin investment, indeed even though I never start to earn from the forum but the kind of knowledge I do acquired from this forum is priceless. Thank you.
|
|
|
|
Coyster
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1494
Spinly.io - Next-gen Crypto iGaming Platform
|
 |
April 02, 2025, 04:10:17 PM |
|
I sabi bitcoin before i joined the forum, but i no understand anything about am, e get many things wey been dey my mind about am, but as i join bitcointalk, i come sabi wetin bitcoin be true true, so i heard about bitcoin before i join, but na here wey i sabi everything wey i know about bitcoin. This forum don help almost all of us wey dey here to really understand bitcoin, particularly how to keep our bitcoins safe from scammers, if no be this forum, many of us for don lose our bitcoins.
|
░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ ████░▄▄▄███████▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ████▄▄▄▄████░██▀ ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀ ████░█▀ | ░▄████████████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ █████████░▄▄▄ █████████░███ ░▄░██████░██▀██▄ ▀▀░██████░▀██▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄███████▀░▄██▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░███ ████████████░███ ██░▄░███████░███ ██░█░███████░███ ████████████░███ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄██████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███ ██████░███████▀▄ ██████░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ ████████████░█▀ | ░▄████▀██▄█████▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██ █████████████░███ █████░█░█████░███ █████░▀░█████░███ █████████████░█▀ ██████████░▄▄▄ ██████████░█▀ | ..... Next−Gen Crypto iGaming ..... | | | | | | | Play now |
|
|
|
|
sotelorene
|
 |
April 21, 2025, 03:38:24 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
I heard about Bitcoin very long ago before hearing or knowing about Bitcointalk and I think that was like 3-4 years ago that I came to know about this forum ( Bitcointalk) and to be honest with you I didn't regret knowing about this forum, the reason ah say ah no regret why ah join the forum no be only because of the signature campaign but rather ah don know plenty things concerning Bitcoin and some other crypto, na because of this forum I was able to know how to trade coins, convert, transfer etc I mean there a lot of things I have benefited from this forum and I think your husband did very well to introduce you into this forum and the most interesting part is your alacrity to...
|
|
██ ██ ██████ | R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | ██████ ██ ██ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ██████████████ THE #1 SOLANA CASINO
██████████████ | ██████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██████ | ████████████▄ ▀▀██████▀▀███ ██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████ █████████████ █████████████ ███▀█████████ ▀▄▄██████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ █████████████ ████████████▀ | ████████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████ █████████████ ▄████████████ ██▄██████████ ████▄████████ █████████████ █░▀▀█████████ ▀▀███████████ █████▄███████ ████▀▄▀██████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████ ████████████▀ | [ [ | 5,000+ GAMES INSTANT WITHDRAWALS | ][ ][ | HUGE REWARDS VIP PROGRAM | ] ] | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ | ████████████████████████████████████████████████ PLAY NOW ████████████████████████████████████████████████ | ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ████ |
|
|
|
|
Pokapoka124
|
 |
April 21, 2025, 05:46:36 PM |
|
I don hear about bitcoin before I join forum only say I nor really understand what I dey hear. Na through Ponzi schemes like MMM United and those wayo telegram channels I take get to know about Bitcoin that time but my knowledge been dey very limited. Thank God say I find the forum because I for still be jjc for the matter, maybe I for follow for people wey los money for Cbex now.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Odusko
|
 |
April 26, 2025, 09:30:33 PM |
|
We can't deny the fact that majority of what we know about Bitcoin all came in through our active involvement with this forum, but if you talking about when we first about Bitcoin, then we can say that that exceed the knowing of this Forum, I first hard of Bitcoin in 2010, when the Internet was still very early in this part of the world and we research so much about the Internet, then Bitcoin is used to buy softwares and pay for games online, but I never involved in it activities or know how it works, all the other aspects of Bitcoin I learn them later on this forum.
|
|
|
|
Dannyella
Jr. Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 6
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 01:43:40 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
How many of us knew about Bitcoin before finding Bitcointalk I have been hearing the name bitcoin from my brothers years back now but I didn’t have a single clue of what it was all about . I was completely Naive about it until my 200lvl in the university when I had a male friend that was into bitcoin and that was how I started hearing more about bitcoin. Then Bitcointalk was finally introduced to me by junior brother this year which got me really interested to learn more about it and since then I have been pinned to make more research and learning more and new things about the forum.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Sonia_123
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 11:26:38 PM |
|
I already knew about Bitcoin a year before on how it function, it's investment method starting with your discretionary income for a long-term before it will be profitable to you but don't known how I could get myself involved before I was introduced to the forum.
Then I was having some challenges and so I allowed that period pass by since it would need your time and full concentration in other for you to understand it better, when I was a bit stable and ready for it I was taught and then introduced to the forum which I found so easy to flow because I have already being reading about Bitcoin even if I wasn't ready.
|
|
|
|
|
|
Loyang
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 08:47:03 AM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
I heard about Bitcoin very long ago before hearing or knowing about Bitcointalk and I think that was like 3-4 years ago that I came to know about this forum ( Bitcointalk) and to be honest with you I didn't regret knowing about this forum, the reason ah say ah no regret why ah join the forum no be only because of the signature campaign but rather ah don know plenty things concerning Bitcoin and some other crypto, na because of this forum I was able to know how to trade coins, convert, transfer etc I mean there a lot of things I have benefited from this forum and I think your husband did very well to introduce you into this forum and the most interesting part is your alacrity to... I have been regretting a little since joining this forum. Because when I was introduced to Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin was very low, maybe between $19,000 and $22,000. But then I did not pay attention to this matter and with time the price of Bitcoin has increased and I have been regretting. If I had been associated with this forum at that time, I would definitely not have started this regret. Because then I had sufficient knowledge about Bitcoin and I could understand what Bitcoin is and how the price increases with the increase in demand for Bitcoin. If I had known all this at that time, I might have invested in Bitcoin, but then I only knew about the price of Bitcoin and knew that there is a coin called Bitcoin.
|
|
|
|
|
Floxynice (OP)
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 03:52:33 PM |
|
Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here? Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin? For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day. I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now. I’d love to hear your own story!
I heard about Bitcoin very long ago before hearing or knowing about Bitcointalk and I think that was like 3-4 years ago that I came to know about this forum ( Bitcointalk) and to be honest with you I didn't regret knowing about this forum, the reason ah say ah no regret why ah join the forum no be only because of the signature campaign but rather ah don know plenty things concerning Bitcoin and some other crypto, na because of this forum I was able to know how to trade coins, convert, transfer etc I mean there a lot of things I have benefited from this forum and I think your husband did very well to introduce you into this forum and the most interesting part is your alacrity to... I have been regretting a little since joining this forum. Because when I was introduced to Bitcoin, the price of Bitcoin was very low, maybe between $19,000 and $22,000. But then I did not pay attention to this matter and with time the price of Bitcoin has increased and I have been regretting. If I had been associated with this forum at that time, I would definitely not have started this regret. Because then I had sufficient knowledge about Bitcoin and I could understand what Bitcoin is and how the price increases with the increase in demand for Bitcoin. If I had known all this at that time, I might have invested in Bitcoin, but then I only knew about the price of Bitcoin and knew that there is a coin called Bitcoin. You are not alone, many people also heard about bitcoin when the price was lower, but they did not invest because they didn't really understand it and were not willing to take the risk. There is no need for you to dwell on the past. The past is gone, what is important right now is what you do with the knowledge that you now have. You missed an opportunity once, will you let this one slide again? It is never too late to invest in bitcoin, start now and just ensure that you do not have any short term expectations of your investment. Goodluck!
|
|
|
|
|
|
| R |
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄ ████████████████ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████ ████████▌███▐████ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████ ████████████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀ | LLBIT | | | 4,000+ GAMES███████████████████ ██████████▀▄▀▀▀████ ████████▀▄▀██░░░███ ██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███ ██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██ ██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██ ███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ▀████████ ░░▀██████ ░░░░▀████ ░░░░░░███ ▄░░░░░███ ▀█▄▄▄████ ░░▀▀█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ | █████████ ░░░▀▀████ ██▄▄▀░███ █░░█▄░░██ ░████▀▀██ █░░█▀░░██ ██▀▀▄░███ ░░░▄▄████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ |
| | | | | | | | | ▄▄████▄▄ ▀█▀▄▀▀▄▀█▀ ▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄ ▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄ ▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀ ▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀ █░░██████░░█ █░░░░▀▀░░░░█ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ▄░█████▀▀█████░▄ ▄███████░██░███████▄ ▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀ ▀▀████████▀▀ | . ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀ █████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀ ███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀ ████████████░███████▀▄▀ ████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀ ████████████░▀▄▀ ████████████▄▀ ███████████▀ | ▄▄███████▄▄ ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄ ▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄ ▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄ ███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███ ███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███ ███░████░███▄░░░░████░███ ▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀ ▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀ ▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▀▀███████▀▀ | | OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP SOUTHAMPTON FC FAZE CLAN SSC NAPOLI |
|
|
|
|
Freeveto
|
 |
October 06, 2026, 04:05:58 PM |
|
How many of us knew about Bitcoin before finding Bitcointalk
I have been hearing the name bitcoin from my brothers years back now but I didn’t have a single clue of what it was all about .
I was completely Naive about it until my 200lvl in the university when I had a male friend that was into bitcoin and that was how I started hearing more about bitcoin.
Then Bitcointalk was finally introduced to me by junior brother this year which got me really interested to learn more about it and since then I have been pinned to make more research and learning more and new things about the forum.
Knowing about Bitcoin is different from understanding the Bitcoin it. I have heard about Bitcoin for long but to understand it better, it was through this forum. This forum has explained so many things about Bitcoin to us because the understanding becomes so much and has made the investment easier. Many of us know how the Bitcoin works, and the knowledge we got here has changed so many narratives we had about Bitcoin and we understand it better than before. This forum has been helpful in so many ways not just Bitcoin because we have learned a lot in the forum.
|
|
|
|
|