Bitcoin Forum
October 08, 2026, 03:04:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many of Us Knew About Bitcoin Before Finding Bitcointalk?  (Read 542 times)
Floxynice (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 882
Merit: 386



View Profile
March 19, 2025, 08:33:51 PM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)
 #1

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6581


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
March 19, 2025, 09:03:44 PM
 #2

I first knew about bitcoin in 2012 when my dad bought me laptop. There were games pre-installed on the laptop that were demo. To continue to play the game, you will need to purchase it. You can use fiat or bitcoin for the purchase of the games. That was where I first knew about bitcoin.

But I did not know how valuable bitcoin was at the time because I did not have the interesting knowledge of it and how it has limited supply. I know this forum before I know about these important information that encouraged me. But I layer know about the information before I joined this forum because I did not join this forum at the time until some months passed.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Amphenomenon
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1400
Merit: 982


Hope Jeremiah 17vs7


View Profile WWW
March 19, 2025, 09:45:55 PM
 #3

I think majority of us would have already heard about Bitcoin one way or the other, from friends, online or during trading before joining the forum.

This forum gave me a clear or better understanding of Bitcoin, I came to the knowledge of the truth about Bitcoin here. I think majority got to know this forum in the quest for knowledge or more information about Bitcoin or by friends. That's, before joining the forum majority would have heard of it.

 
█▄
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT▀█ 
  THE #1 SOLANA CASINO  
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
........5,000+........
GAMES
 
......INSTANT......
WITHDRAWALS
..........HUGE..........
REWARDS
 
............VIP............
PROGRAM
 .
   PLAY NOW    
igebotz
Moderator
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2475


“What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.


View Profile WWW
March 19, 2025, 09:54:10 PM
 #4

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!

I believe that 80% of users who joined before 2019 learnt about the forum through crypto airdrops and bounty campaigns, which were quite popular in 2016 and 2017, whereas those who registered after 2019 were introduced by some older members with the intention of participating in bounty and signature campaigns.

There are very few accounts from 2019 that claim to have discovered this forum while searching for Bitcoin questions or looking for airdrops--the majority of users registered through friends and family.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
▀▀███████▀████████████████████████████████████████
██████████
▀██▄▄████▄██▐████▀▀███████████▀▀████████████████████
█████████
▌██▐██████▌██████▌█▐█████████████▐███████████████████
█████████
▌█████████▄▄▄██████▀▀▀▀███████▌█████▀████████████████
██████████
▄███▀███████▀▀██████▄██████████▐█▀█▄███▀▀███████████
████████████
▄▄███▀▀██▄▄▄▄██▐███▀██▄█▐█▌██▀█▄██▀██▄▄███████████
████████████████
▄▄███▀██▌███████▄█▌███████▐██▌███▀█▄██████████
██████████
▀███▄███████████▐██▌█▐████████▐██▐████▄██▀██████████
█████████
▌██▄███████████▄████▄████▄██▄██████▀▄█████▄▀█████████
█████████
▌██▀███▀▀███▄█████████████████████▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄█████████
██████████
▄██████▄▄██████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

 🎰  🎲 ..Play Smarter.. 🏀  ⚽ ..Play Now..
promise444c5
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1215


All things are numbers


View Profile WWW
March 19, 2025, 10:00:12 PM
 #5

My first encounter with bitcoin  was when I started learning how to trade ;Di think 5 years ago, although I wasn't into crypto then but I got exposed to a lot of stuff  then even though I knew just little about it.
Hence, when I joined the forum I got to understand what bitcoin really is and even forced me to learning more about it , so I will just conclude I  really knew Bitcoin through Bitcointalk  Smiley

ejikeme24
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 742
Merit: 293



View Profile WWW
March 19, 2025, 10:35:36 PM
 #6

Honestly I know little about bitcoin before I join this forum but then I never knew about the future of bitcoin, so joining this platform come make me know about the future of bitcoin. Because back then I been dey think say bitcoin investment is just the same with that of shitcoins way no even get good potential in the future, but joining this platform come make me know there differences.

Obviously bitcoin investment na the best investment as crypto investment they concern, because ee no dey stressful like other crypto related investment and ee dey more reliable than when you dey invest in other coins. and the profit dey come in massive that's if you go fit  get the patient to HODL your bitcoin for long term, Na waiting make majority of our investors dey consider am as there first choice of investment, because ee dey deliver. so far as you get the mind to HODL Definitely you no need to worry about if you go make profit in the future or not, just relax because in never fail before, and I believe say in go continue to dey deliver.

nelson4lov
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2954
Merit: 904



View Profile
March 19, 2025, 10:51:37 PM
 #7

I was searching about TBC coin. Back then, people said 1 TBC was equal to 8-10 BTC and 1 Bitcoin was in the high $3K. I knew I couldn't afford that so I thought TBC will be a much better (and cheaper!) alternative to buying bitcoin pr so I thought. I did a Google search about TBC coin and bitcointalk was among one of the top results. I clicked the link and read the thread. After I did, I love what I read because the posters on that thread didn't only debunked TBC, they went as far as explaining what bitcoin is and what it tbc isn't. Loved it and it seemed like an avenue to learn more and it was!

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
███▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▄▄██
████████████▐▌████▐▌██████
███▀███████▀▀████▀▀███████
███▐▌█████████████████████
████▀▄▄██▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████
██████▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀██████
██████████████████████████

▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

..1win..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████▀░░░▀▀▀▀█████
█████████▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░████
████▀▀░░░░░░░█▄░▄░░░▐████
████▌░░░░▄░░░▐████░░▐████
█████░░░▄██▄░░██▀░░░█████
█████▌░░▀██▀░░▐▌░░░▐█████
██████░░░░▀░░░░█░░░▐█████
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄██████
███████▄░░▄▄▄████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..POKER..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▄░░▀▀███████
██████▄░░░░███░░░░▄██████
█████░▀▀█▄▄░░░▄▄█▀▀░█████
█████░██░░▀▀█▀▀░░██░█████
█████░░░░░░░█░██░▄▄░█████
█████▄░░░▄▄░█░▄▄░▀▀▄█████
███████▄▄▀▀░█░▀▀▄▄███████
███████████▄█▄███████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████

..GAMES..
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀░░░░░▀▀████████
██████░░▄██▄░▄██▄░░██████
█████░░████▀░▀████░░█████
████░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▀░░░░████
████░░▄██░░░░░░░██▄░░████
████░░████░░░░░████░░████
█████░░▀▀░▄███▄░▀▀░░█████
██████░░░░▀███▀░░░░██████
████████▄▄░░░░░▄▄████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
Floxynice (OP)
Sr. Member
****
Online Online

Activity: 882
Merit: 386



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 12:41:26 AM
 #8

I first knew about bitcoin in 2012 when my dad bought me laptop. There were games pre-installed on the laptop that were demo. To continue to play the game, you will need to purchase it. You can use fiat or bitcoin for the purchase of the games. That was where I first knew about bitcoin.

But I did not know how valuable bitcoin was at the time because I did not have the interesting knowledge of it and how it has limited supply. I know this forum before I know about these important information that encouraged me. But I layer know about the information before I joined this forum because I did not join this forum at the time until some months passed.
Interesting. I actually just checked your profile and found out that you joined this forum 8 years after your first encounter with bitcoin in 2012. Many bitcoiners share almost thesame story, Bitcoin didn't make sense to them until after a long while.

I believe that 80% of users who joined before 2019 learnt about the forum through crypto airdrops and bounty campaigns, which were quite popular in 2016 and 2017, whereas those who registered after 2019 were introduced by some older members with the intention of participating in bounty and signature campaigns.
How does a bounty campaign look like? I only know of signature campaigns.

R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|||
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄▄
▄▄█░▄▀█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▀▄░█▄▄
▀▄█░███▄█▄▄█▄███░█▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
█░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
█▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
████████████░███████▀▄▀
████████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
████████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
Charles-Tim
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 2422
Merit: 6581


Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform


View Profile
March 20, 2025, 01:49:56 AM
 #9

How does a bounty campaign look like? I only know of signature campaigns.
It was common on the Bounties (Altcoins) board before. Many new projects like ICOs creators brought bounties to this forum in a way that those that join the bounty campaign can earn some of the the coins they want to create.

They are called bounties on this forum because people joining the campaign are giving the task to advertise the project on platforms like X, discord, Facebook et cetera. Although, they can also come up with a signature campaign but still under Bounties (Altcoins) if they are not paying campaign participants in bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
SmartGold01
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1142


View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 04:17:41 AM
 #10

Quote
Re: How Many of Us Knew About Bitcoin Before Finding Bitcointalk?
This one thing wey me been experience am because news dey always carry am fly for radio or TV channels, but e come be like say here come am a dream comes true because person were to learn and educate oneself over Bitcoin.
Stepstowealth
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1358
Merit: 308


View Profile
March 20, 2025, 08:38:23 AM
 #11

I’d love to hear your own story!
I was introduced to this forum around the same time I was introduced to bitcoin and I remain forever grateful for that. I asked the right questions to the right person and that landed me here. It has been, learning and learning ever since then. This forum has helped my interest to remain in bitcoins because I feel that I would have already been distracted if I was not in this forum considering how 9ja sabi do person. I have never regretted it, and since then, I have tried also to help others around me come to bitcoins.
Hewlet
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1162
Merit: 410



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 08:40:30 AM
Merited by Tungbulu (1)
 #12

you know say to know about bitcoin na one thing but to really de involved in bitcoin na him be the Koko and na at that point person fit boldly talk say him know about bitcoin. I knew about Bitcoin (though never invested or did anything serious with it) around 2017. i think at the time, there was a deliberation on its adoption and the documentary was about how good the potential of Bitcoin is, i just followed up on the documentary but no take am seriously after that.  later bounty became a big deal on the forum which was my first time of actually dealing with the forum though was not that interested in learning about bitcoin that much.

i think just like most people, the need to rank up on the forum follow help build a certain level of knowledge when we get now about bitcoin. no be like say we for no learn much about bitcoin outside of this forum but basically, the fact say you wan grow for the forum de really push one to stay up to date with bitcoin related news and information when de also help increase ones knowledge on bitcoin. even though i knew about bitcoin before joining the forum, the forum helped me gain legit exposure and knowledge on Bitcoin.

laijsica
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 367


★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!


View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 09:30:35 AM
 #13

I first got to know about Bitcoin through news and later tried to learn more in detail from friends and searched more extensively online. Although I did not understand the importance of it during this period of 2015-2016 and after the end of my student life, I entered the working life and was busy. After the recent increase in its price and the uproar all over the world, the expectations of Bitcoin and investors were even higher. The flow of time makes me more worried that if I could have understood the importance of Bitcoin at that time, maybe my financial independence could have been in a stronger position.

Currently, there is an exchange of views about Bitcoin investment with my office colleagues, but most of them are not related to the Bitcoin forum. My boss who is regularly accumulation Bitcoin on my recommendation. I learned about Bitcoin investment through regular study from this forum, which was applied through my boss's investment. He's regularly deposit Bitcoin in every month and while I'm also continue at least a very small amount, my boss's holdings are much larger.

║
★
║
BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]
║
★
║
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀
║
★
║
║
★
║
✔ Rainbot
✔ Daily Quests
✔ Faucet
Stable090
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1512
Merit: 606


Hhampuz is the best manager.


View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 07:11:29 PM
 #14

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
I don sabi bitcoin before I even sabi dis forum self. Na when I Dey school na him I sabi about bitcoin, as a student wey Dey naija university now, money wey dem dey give me for house no Dey do me, so me self wan Dey make money myself, na when I start to Dey look for how to make money, na him I hear about trading that year, but make I no lie, I waste money for trading no be small. All d money wey I Dey get that time, na trading na him Dey chop am, I even put my accommodation money for future trading, I got liquidated, na that time I come get sense, because I no get choice than make I go hustle for roommate.

After I don waste so many money, and I don even give up on trading, na him person carry me come here, I come start to learn things, I Dey correct my mistakes, because since I don come here wey I don sabi how trading Dey work, I no even Dey near future trading again, all my trading no Dey pass spot trading.

I don sabi about bitcoin before I come here, just that the knowledge never too dip that time, I was  just trying to learn that time, but as I come forum here, my learning come Dey easy, fasting, and person come Dey make money again for here.

I_Anime
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 1260
Merit: 536



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 07:50:05 PM
 #15

My first encounter with bitcoin  was when I started learning how to trade ;Di think 5 years ago, although I wasn't into crypto then but I got exposed to a lot of stuff  then even though I knew just little about it.
Hence, when I joined the forum I got to understand what bitcoin really is and even forced me to learning more about it , so I will just conclude I  really knew Bitcoin through Bitcointalk  Smiley

Mine kinda related but then I was still learning how to trade cryptocurrencies,  but I didn’t show any focus on bitcoin but still I knew it was the number one cryptocurrency some basic knowledge and stuff.

But I fully started understanding bitcoin well when I joined this forum and till then I was able to see yh beauty of it and I then realized what have missed for the passed years .

MarryWithBTC
Full Member
***
Offline

Activity: 392
Merit: 222


Can you pay a bride price with bitcoin?


View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 08:51:04 PM
 #16

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!
s
there is a big difference between;
1. hearing about bitcoin
2. getting into bitcoin
3. owning bitcoin
one may hear about bitcoin in conversation, news or media but doesn't pick any interest. there are also people who has heard, picked interest but are very skeptical to buy. i heard about bitcoin a long time ago but it has not been long i own  bitcoin. i knew about bitcoin before knowing the forum.

Jegileman
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 1218
Merit: 413



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 09:01:03 PM
 #17

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?

Bitcointalk is the biggest bitcoin forum existing that was created by Satoshi, the inventor of Bitcoin himself many years ago. I can’t recall when I first heard of Bitcoin but I did actually heard of it long time ago before joining this forum. I never felt the need to learn more about it as it was speculated then to be something relating to scam whatsoever, so I never really found interest in it when I initially heard about it. Everyone wish they joined early but unfortunately, many were unlucky because of fear of being scammed.

Quote
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?

Like I said, this forum is not the first place I heard about bitcoin but it’s actually the genesis of me loving bitcoin more and wanting to know more about this technology. I was introduced here by a friend and that was when I asked him about bitcoin and told me a little about it until when I joined here and began to learn more through here and online. I was late but I’m glad I did join the train of Bitcoin enthusiasts.











██
██
██████
R


▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
██████
██
██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████
 
 THE #1 SOLANA CASINO 
██████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄
▀▀██████▀▀███
██▄▄▀▀▄▄█████
█████████████
█████████████
███▀█████████
▀▄▄██████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
█████████████
████████████▀
████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
█████████████
▄████████████
██▄██████████
████▄████████
█████████████
█░▀▀█████████
▀▀███████████
█████▄███████
████▀▄▀██████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
████████████▀
[
[
5,000+
GAMES
INSTANT
WITHDRAWALS
][
][
HUGE
   REWARDS   
VIP
PROGRAM
]
]
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
 
PLAY NOW
 

████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
AmaGold70
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 924
Merit: 273



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 09:06:33 PM
 #18

Bitcointalk I learnt is one of the biggest Bitcoin forums (if not the biggest), but I wonder how many of us already knew about Bitcoin before joining here?
Did you first hear about Bitcoin elsewhere (maybe from a friend, social media, or the news), or was Bitcointalk your first real introduction to bitcoin?
For me, I already heard about bitcoin some years ago from my boyfriend. I made a little research on it to be sure my bf is not into what we call yahoo. After knowing about bitcoin, I was hoping and praying he introduced me to it one day.  I was so happy the day he did and I think I am loving bitcoin more than him now.
I’d love to hear your own story!
I've heard about Bitcoin a few years ago before I joined the forum, back then Bitcoin was something that didn't make any sense to me, I thought it was not relevant and I didn't pay attention to it. The forum opened my eyes to Bitcoin's potentials and I which I knew about it sooner, you know social media spreads information around the world and so I heard about Bitcoin on social media but I would say that BitcoinTalk is my first real introduction to Bitcoin.

Gozie51
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3360
Merit: 704



View Profile WWW
March 20, 2025, 09:35:16 PM
 #19

I don hear about am but I wasn't serious about it because I no really serious on knowing what it is until I enter this forum but I no still serious to know about how it works because I still dey believe say na scam program as there were some other network "investment" businesses wey don scam people collect their money go like MMM and many others wey I no remember now. So at that time I no dey believe say something like bitcoin is not manipulated. Na so I begin the journey for bitcoin using the forum.


░░░░██████████████░░░░░▄▄███████████░░░░░░▄████████████░█████░░░▄███████▀
░░░░█████████████░░░░▄██████████████░░░░▄██████████████░█████░▄███████▀
░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀█████░░▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░████████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░█████▀░░░░░░█████░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▀
▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄███████░░█████████████████░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████▄
█████▄▄▄███████▀
░░░█████████████████░█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░████████████▄
█████████████▀
░░░░░████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████░██████████████████░█████░▀███████▄
██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░█████░██████████████████░█████░░░▀███████▄
.com
.
...🎰 100 FreeSpins | No Wager ... Instant Rakeback + VIP Transfer ... ⚽ Sport's Welcome Pack | Risk-Free ....PLAY NOW..
[/center]
Sticky Bomb
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 840
Merit: 490



View Profile
March 20, 2025, 09:42:24 PM
 #20

Yes I knew about Bitcoin before finding the forum, in fact I've known about it from 2020 during the halving but never knew the true value. I was aquinted with shitcoins which gave me many losses as the coins I purchased never pumped till date.

I was looking out for other promising coins when my friend explained more about Bitcoin to me but I understood it from a trading perspective. He referred me to this forum helped me register an account and I've been very much updated with plenty relevant information about Bitcoin all thanks to the forum. Now I know Bitcoin for what it is and the potentials it possesses and I've chosen the path of an investor

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!