Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange!  (Read 17343 times)
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

So i have lost 200K MTX?
Usually when this things happens (relaunch from scratch), DEV allows coins redeem from old wallet to new one.

Ex :
- Current Block Old Version = 1000
- Current coin = X (BlockReward) * 1000 = Y
- New Release : 1st block premine = Y reward
- Old users send Z Coins to your old wallet, you send Z Coin to new wallet.
- If all users redeem coins your Y Became 0, else you will profit on the Y Remains.

It is possible? I have lost 2 days mining this coin  Undecided

Me too.
I've lost 1 day mining.. 60K MTX. Dev sent me 1K as gift. I thank him but ... I'm not very happy

Obvious 1K is not 60K, and 1K Is not 200K (the total i have mined).
It would be correct to send the amount of old wallet to new wallet.
Early adopters are the one who can discriminate from a success or insuccess of a coin. I Was an early adopter of this coins.....and is not correct to change source, make a relaunch and don't offer redeem to early adopters.
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:38:09 PM

i lost coins,time ,and wasted power on this coin.terrible launch guys and would stay clear of it.i have wiped my hands of this coin.the dev clearly had know idea at launch and offered very little support.if he had re-launched than maybe i would have not wipe my hands clean of this coin.so many bad launches .u think they would start to get them right.

HunterS

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:39:19 PM

So i have lost 200K MTX?
Usually when this things happens (relaunch from scratch), DEV allows coins redeem from old wallet to new one.

Ex :
- Current Block Old Version = 1000
- Current coin = X (BlockReward) * 1000 = Y
- New Release : 1st block premine = Y reward
- Old users send Z Coins to your old wallet, you send Z Coin to new wallet.
- If all users redeem coins your Y Became 0, else you will profit on the Y Remains.

It is possible? I have lost 2 days mining this coin  Undecided

Me too.
I've lost 1 day mining.. 60K MTX. Dev sent me 1K as gift. I thank him but ... I'm not very happy

Early adopters are the one who can discriminate from a success or insuccess of a coin. I Was an early adopter of this coins.....and is not correct to change source, make a relaunch and don't offer redeem to early adopters.
yeah got burned bad here

bladech

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:44:38 PM

TOTALLY agree with you
HunterS

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:46:57 PM

TOTALLY agree with you
i agree fully.terrible dev here guys.doesnt say much for future development.thanks for wasting my time , power , my hashes and than leaving me with no coins to boot.what a great dev. un-fuking-believable.i cant believe miners are supporting this coin after the dev just burnt the very first people to mine his coin.disgusting really but each to there own.hope any trade site reads this and doesnt not list his coin for what dev has done.

Heli42

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:38:44 PM

Hello guys,

i have created a new pool for Matrixcoin

link -> http://matrixcoin.miners-point.com/

blockexplorer -> http://mtx_blockcrawler.miners-point.com/

this pool is dynamic stratum an on a 8 core, 32gb ram, 2xssd 250gb (backup-system) ddos protected server

best regards

heli
carlb007

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 03:39:54 PM

We still need more hash over at https://www.minep.it/pool/mtx/ - we've got 0% fee promocodes available on the main pool page to use and were hitting the estimated share targets pretty nicely now Smiley

Be very grateful if anyone could help us out!

thanks.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:46:37 PM

DEV please send a email to poloniex

From their FAQ: Send an email to poloniex@gmail.com and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex. We do NOT list coins that use the image or name of an unconsenting celebrity or public figure.

So we should all prepare something to write to them. Maybe we should preview what in this forum and then send it if everyone here is cool with it.

dev you can sent a email to poloniex

nice exchange platform

Yes I will, Please give me some time! Smiley I will by tomorrow Smiley

dev haha we need you.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:47:38 PM

PM me to get some free matrix coin

PM me and enter matrix world

yes i am start a giveaway just PM me

still giveaway coins  just pm me to enter matrix world.
jayjaymc

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:30:25 PM

Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz
Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 06:15:15 PM

In regards to everyone upset about the first launch, I am sorry that we re-launched the coin, but the new relaunch was a fair launch. Most people that were online and even a day before I re-released I had told everyone to stop mining the old coin, people didn't listen.....Just start mining again now, the difficulty adjust was also changed with this new launch. You cant use the old wallets because its not the same coin, I basically redid the the entire coin it is on an entirely new blockchain, which is secure.

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:18:08 PM

Could someone please send me some to start me off my miner is only 1.6gh antminer u1  MMFcaCCEeMReWu4qFtW4h7H7E6Krf1Yfiz

I can send you some, but when I get my Linux matrixcoin-qt wallet built, lol.

I only have a matrixcoind for solo-mining with 2 Antminer S1's.

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

halu
bladech

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:23:38 PM

Most people that were online and even a day before I re-released I had told everyone to stop mining the old coin, people didn't listen....

Yes I know and in fact I stopped mining at that moment but.. previous, cause your dev error, I lost 60'000 coins or, about, 12 hrs of mining...
This is the story Smiley
napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:34:41 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
12THashes and growing
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:02:30 PM

Dev, is there anything wrong with the Linux source from github that I'm unable to build the matrixcoin-qt?

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
palawan

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:23:31 PM

Thanks,

I do not believe so, matrixcoind may complain about being compiled unless you go into your leveldb directory and do "chmod +x build_detect_platform" then compile it or it will throw write errors.

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

Code:
veldb/libleveldb.a /home/jonathan/git/matrixcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1f -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lpthread -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore 
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [matrixcoin-qt] Error 1
jonathan@Lubuntu:~/git/matrixcoin$

Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

halu
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:29:19 PM

Thanks,

I actually built the matrixcoind so that's not a problem.  I found a number of blocks solo-mining.  It's the matrixcoin-qt (for Linux) that is giving me the problem.  Output below:

Code:
veldb/libleveldb.a /home/jonathan/git/matrixcoin/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a -lrt -LC:/deps/boost_1_55_0/stage/lib -LC:/deps/db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix -LC:/deps/openssl-1.0.1f -lssl -lcrypto -ldb_cxx -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55 -lpthread -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lQtCore 
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_system-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_filesystem-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_program_options-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lboost_thread-mgw48-mt-s-1_55
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [matrixcoin-qt] Error 1
jonathan@Lubuntu:~/git/matrixcoin$

Maybe I wait when you come out with a new version of the qt wallet?  Smiley  I'll just leave the coins to accumulate in the wallet for now...  Thanks.

I switch around mining other coins so those blocks are not all Matrix coins, lol

It is saying it can't find your dependencies. Make sure your dependencies are in those directories. Or modify the config file to your correct locations.

Glad the daemon is working for you though! Smiley

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 10:58:04 PM

Bump this up! Block Explorer has been added to OP. Updated bounties. Exchange has been added to OP. and Please try to spread out the hashrate miners! Put some power on the p2p pool!

napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:03:51 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 08:53:47 AM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
12THashes
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:12:23 AM

dev we need a bigger exchange platform. thanks you for the hardworking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: