Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:14:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange!  (Read 17337 times)
Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 03:01:02 AM

dev we need a bigger exchange platform. thanks you for the hardworking.

Yes we do....I contacted Cryptsy, They said they will add it to their voting system and consider it..

Hoping to get another exchange on board with us! Please PM me if you own an exchange!

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dwolfx

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 03:02:55 AM

Isn't warner brothers gone sue this coins dev?  Roll Eyes

Leetpools!
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:48:14 AM

Isn't warner brothers gone sue this coins dev?  Roll Eyes

Why? Matrix is a mathematical term not just a movie and its called Matrixcoin not TheMatrixcoin lol

I will fix the title Wink

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:57:43 AM

Pity the Pool!  MatrixCoin (MTX) Pool

- Solid servers, UPS/generator backups
- Redundant internet
- 1.5% fee
- Dedicated equipment - we own the hardware, we own the data center

http://mtx.pitythepool.com

napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:36:37 AM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
WE ARE VERY VERY LUCKY
12THashes
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:48:21 AM

Pm me for some free coin everybody 1k coin for free.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:23:52 AM

how about add pos to this coin? haha
zan1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:29:08 AM

SHITCOIN-WARNING

this is defenitly a top SHITCOIN. with a top SHITDEV behind it.

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/9459-matrixcoin-mtx-information/page-2#entry80384

STAY AWAY!!!!

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:38:29 AM

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL MINING THIS COIN AFTER WHAT DEV HAS DONE.ITS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.THIS COIN WILL NOT TRADE WELL AT ALL .LOLTHAN IT WILL DIE.PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. Huh

Beeskee

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:57:06 AM

Re the premining: I was solo mining this within a few minutes of each release. It took about an hour for the pools to come online each time - more like 45 minutes the second time, according to my transaction history. Plenty of time for me and lots of other solo miners to start work on the blockchain. Not everyone needs a pool to mine. Smiley The author did say he premined the first time to have coins for giveaways and rewards and such like that. The second release didn't seem to have any preminining, or very little. I don't fault an author of a coin for hitting "go" on their own miners within a minute of the announcement post. You snooze, you lose. Grin

As far as this coin or any other coin, it's value is what the market will bear. MatrixCoin is technically worthless in the same way Bitcoin is technically worthless, just like the paper and plastic in all our wallets. It's only value is what we agree on. Isn't that the message? So, we can all each vote on MatrixCoin in the only way that counts nowadays: with money. Cheesy
Beeskee

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 08:13:07 AM

You can always continue the alternate blockchain. Cheesy  Heck, I might go mine that while no one is looking. Wink
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 08:15:44 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 08:50:36 AM by Carsen

AWESOMECOIN-WARNING Smiley!!!

I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE ARE STILL MINING THIS COIN AFTER WHAT DEV HAS DONE.ITS JUST UNBELIEVABLE.THIS COIN WILL NOT TRADE WELL AT ALL .LOLTHAN IT WILL DIE.PEOPLE WHO ARE CONTINUING TO SUPPORT THIS ARE NO BETTER THAN THEY ARE. Huh

i agree. i can't believe and i will never understand.

i contacted some coin developers to help me spread this information and get this
shitcoin out of cryptoworld. i will send you PM with further details if you want to help.
i hope ppl wakeup and stop wasting their time & hashingpower.

Re the premining: I was solo mining this within a few minutes of each release. It took about an hour for the pools to come online each time - more like 45 minutes the second time, according to my transaction history. Plenty of time for me and lots of other solo miners to start work on the blockchain. Not everyone needs a pool to mine. Smiley The author did say he premined the first time to have coins for giveaways and rewards and such like that. The second release didn't seem to have any preminining, or very little. I don't fault an author of a coin for hitting "go" on their own miners within a minute of the announcement post. You snooze, you lose. Grin

As far as this coin or any other coin, it's value is what the market will bear. MatrixCoin is technically worthless in the same way Bitcoin is technically worthless, just like the paper and plastic in all our wallets. It's only value is what we agree on. Isn't that the message? So, we can all each vote on MatrixCoin in the only way that counts nowadays: with money. Cheesy

read my previous post. this is a shitcoin. you better sell all your coins before it s out. we are going to remove this shitcoin
from cryptoworld. i promise you!

(the author of this coin made many miners loss because he relaunched. and he only relaunched cause he is too stupid to use github like a dev. he uploaded his wallet.dat. for that he lost his premine. this is not better than any other scam or IPO shit)

WE ARE NOT GOING TO ACCEPT THIS!!!

Lol you really must not have anything better to do than sit here and troll me. This coin isnt a scam coin and it isnt anything you think it is. Its my second attempt at an altcoin because I love cryptocurrency in general...So far this coin has been going great and all that thread you posted is about some random guy I have no affiliation with ranting about how he was mining the first attempt at matrixcoin and failed to read all the posts about how the bounties changed, the new wallet-qt was released, etc. and yea so what if I uploaded my wallet.dat to github on accident and some dishonest person stole all the coins? The coins that I originally premined were to give back to the community so that is his own fault for ruining the first launch of Matrixcoin. So I relaunched and here we are, 10 terrahashes of power, solid network, exchange, block explorer, pools, and a new update coming in the morning for everyone that adds total network hashrates to the coin and some more security updates. So fuck you for trying to trash my hobby. Go outside and go breathe some fresh air before you start trolling some random person again. lol.

Matrixcoin lives on! Spread the hash power miners! Check out the new pool at pitypool everyone! Smiley

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:32:17 AM

i contacted some coin developers to help me spread this information and get this
shitcoin out of cryptoworld. i will send you PM with further details if you want to help.

read my previous post. this is a shitcoin. you better sell all your coins before it s out. we are going to remove this shitcoin

(the author of this coin made many miners loss because he relaunched. and he only relaunched cause he is too stupid to use github like a dev. he uploaded his wallet.dat. for that he lost his premine. this is not better than any other scam or IPO shit)

Lol you really must not have anything better to do than sit here and troll me. This coin isnt a scam coin and it isnt anything you think it is. Its my second attempt at an altcoin because I love cryptocurrency in general...So far this coin has been going great and all that thread you posted is about some random guy I have no affiliation with ranting about how he was mining the first attempt at matrixcoin and failed to read all the posts about how the bounties changed, the new wallet-qt was released, etc. and yea so what if I uploaded my wallet.dat to github on accident and some dishonest person stole all the coins? The coins that I originally premined were to give back to the community so that is his own fault for ruining the first launch of Matrixcoin. So I relaunched and here we are, 10 terrahashes of power, solid network, exchange, block explorer, pools, and a new update coming in the morning for everyone that adds total network hashrates to the coin and some more security updates. So fuck you for trying to trash my hobby. Go outside and go breathe some fresh air before you start trolling some random person again. lol.

Matrixcoin lives on! Spread the hash power miners! Check out the new pool at pitypool everyone! Smiley
dev we will support you. the second launch is more fair.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:57:36 AM

napoleon2121

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:15:51 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2014, 10:45:41 AM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes
zan1

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:19:31 PM

carsen are you serious? you loaded up your wallet accidently?? you need many hours
for adding some lines into bitcoinrpc?? so you want miners to support a coin made by a total tech-noob? solid network with 10THs??? thats 5 times my hashingpower. so 5 guys like me are mining this shitcoin..  

instead of saying sorry or trying to make it better you get rude and post some crap infos?
you should have premined coins to give them back to the ppl who lost their coins on the relaunch and wasted their
time mining this shitcoin.
i promise you. you are going to bitterly regret this whole thing.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:51:27 PM

dev we will support you. the second launch is more fair.
i never said anything about second launch not being fair.so u think its all right that the early adopters who wasted mining time and power and lost alot of coins dont get any compensation from the dev because he messed up the first launch.so for being the first to support his coin we are getting punished.so this is fair in your world?if so u are a complete moron my friend.also just interested how u came to the conclusion that 2nd launch is more fair?really would like to know your line of thinking to come up with this.

MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:04:43 PM

MineP.it MTX Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining!

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://mtx.minep.it:3352 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Start Mining Now!

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Mortimer452

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:23:38 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

I'm sure you are excited to have, literally, 100% of the network hashrate right now, but what you should really be doing is stop advertising and disable new registrations until the network is better distributed.  You could easily cause a fork in the coin.

http://mtx.pitythepool.com is up and running, wallet code fixed to display network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers on the dashboard.  I will leave my 600GH on this pool until a few more miners jump on so we can continue finding blocks.

Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:42:21 PM

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
80% OF THE BLOCKS
8THashes

I'm sure you are excited to have, literally, 100% of the network hashrate right now, but what you should really be doing is stop advertising and disable new registrations until the network is better distributed.  You could easily cause a fork in the coin.

http://mtx.pitythepool.com is up and running, wallet code fixed to display network hashrate and est. next difficulty numbers on the dashboard.  I will leave my 600GH on this pool until a few more miners jump on so we can continue finding blocks.

Thanks!

As for all the trolls in the thread: I am now ignoring you, you will no longer get a response. Yea I will be rude if your going to flame my coin, damn striaght, Im 22 years old, I am not 5 and I am not 65. I am an anarchist and I dont believe that people with over a terrahash of mining power should complain for throwing their miners on this coin originally, you obviously have enough money to buy a badass mining rig, then you shouldn't be crying, there is people like me that dont even have food to put on the table and barely pay the rent because the state they live in is a right to work state so you can get fired for absolutely no reason (that is what happened to me) I was a Lead Graphic Designer downtown in my city, lost it all. Cryptocurrencies are my hobby, I will be releasing a new coin in the future that will have X11 and KGW. I may even add it to Matrixcoin. You flamers really must not have anything better to do than sit their with your big miners, make a shit ton of money, and then go complain and scream at people you don't know because you assume everything up until the point. You could actually be making a change by trying to actually help and develop, rather than sit back cry, flame, and whine.

As for PityThePool! He is extremely right! Please check out his pool and lets get some hash power spread out! If a fork is to happen it would be a easy fix to fix it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: