Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:41:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MatrixCoin (MTX) - SHA256 Coin - Bounties ~ Exchange!  (Read 17335 times)
scam_exposer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:16:43 PM

I'll let this speak for itself carsen you pathetic bitch.  You're also a crappy graphic designer if you actually are one.  But you can pretend to be anything you want on the internet.  Just like you're pretending to be a coin developer now.

Why would any adult support a coin launched by a child like you? 

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carsen (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 07:51:23 PM

Because for one I am not a child. Secondly your opinion doesn't matter to me? You are pretty immature by making accusations and flaming my thread. Your like the 80% of the typical internet troll. No one cares about you. I am a lead graphic designer irl. Coins are my hobby and Matrixcoin is my most successful launch thus far, I will be creating new coins and developing further, everyone has to start somewhere. Just like you, your trying to become a hated troll. I just have bigger ambitions. Now I am really done wasting my time on you. Got to get back to developing! Smiley

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:12:41 PM

Because for one I am not a child. Secondly your opinion doesn't matter to me? You are pretty immature by making accusations and flaming my thread. Your like the 80% of the typical internet troll. No one cares about you. I am a lead graphic designer irl. Coins are my hobby and Matrixcoin is my most successful launch thus far, I will be creating new coins and developing further, everyone has to start somewhere. Just like you, your trying to become a hated troll. I just have bigger ambitions. Now I am really done wasting my time on you. Got to get back to developing! Smiley

You just don't get it do you?

Coins are my hobby

I will be creating new coins

You have stated that this is your hobby.  It's costing people time and money to mine this hobby of yours.

Why will you be creating new coins?  For what purpose other than to satisfy your hobby?

No new coins are needed.  There is already a glut of shitcoins.  200+ on coinmarketcap and at least another couple hundred like yours.

It's people like you that are destroying the credibility of cryptocurrency.  You clowns just keep pumping out shitcoin after shitcoin.  But hey it's your hobby.  Who cares about the future of cryptocurrency as long as you're having fun right?

Your bigger ambitions are getting one of your shitcoins in the top 100 so that you might be able to make some btc with you're premine/instamine before abandoning it and moving onto the next one.  People like you are a dime a dozen and easily seen for the frauds that you are.  Unless your one of the fools on this board that jump at every new shitcoin launch hoping to strike it rich.

Oh, I forgot to add, you stated "Because for one I am not a child.".  Your little temper tantrum that you sent to me via PM says otherwise.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 09:17:45 PM

Coins are my hobby

You have stated that this is your hobby.  It's costing people time and money to mine this hobby of yours.

Why will you be creating new coins?  For what purpose other than to satisfy your hobby?

No new coins are needed.  There is already a glut of shitcoins.  200+ on coinmarketcap and at least another couple hundred like yours.

It's people like you that are destroying the credibility of cryptocurrency.  You clowns just keep pumping out shitcoin after shitcoin.  But hey it's your hobby.  Who cares about the future of cryptocurrency as long as you're having fun right?

Your bigger ambitions are getting one of your shitcoins in the top 100 so that you might be able to make some btc with you're premine/instamine before abandoning it and moving onto the next one.  People like you are a dime a dozen and easily seen for the frauds that you are.  Unless your one of the fools on this board that jump at every new shitcoin launch hoping to strike it rich.

Oh, I forgot to add, you stated "Because for one I am not a child.".  Your little temper tantrum that you sent to me via PM says otherwise.

Temper tantrum? Man you need to go outside and go try to talk to some random person like that and find out what happens.

Your opinion is shitcoins and your the person that makes them lose value with all your hating. My coins aren't shit and wont ever be shit because I know what I am doing. Matrixcoin forever!

OFFICIAL HASHCOIN THREAD IS HERE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568453.60
MY NEW ALIAS HERE ON BITCOINTALK IS HASHX11 please do not PM me on this account as I cannot reply back.
coiner777

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:00:50 AM

Coins are my hobby

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

http://s16.postimg.org/hohih3nr9/scamx.jpg

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Shutup Scam Exposer, we all know you run the real SCAM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=553124.msg6039800#msg6039800
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 06:47:03 AM

Coins are my hobby

THE IPO IS CANCELLED DUE TO NEGATIVE ACTIVITY FORM FRAUDULENT USERS! ALL BTC PAID WILL BE REFUNDED TO USERS.

There is a network of scammers that post bad things about a coin and then demand BTC to erase the posts: scam_exposer and sitefive.

This is the proof a PM sent to us, now they demand us BTC to erase all those posts:

Now we know what were they real reasons. I hope that maybe that is not the real reason and they can apologise now for the things they said. That will prove them to be not scammers and maybe they were just wrong about us.

We are now just going to launch the coin without an IPO. We have erase the IPO from main post. Just to proof these people they were doing lies and trying to make schemes with posting bad stuff then demand BTC to erase the posts. We will launch the coin!

As soon as we communicate with our web developer will update the site about it too.

EDIT: thimo is not part of this PMs, please don't hold anything bad about him or post bad things in his thread. We wish them good luck with their coin. Our apologies.

Wow, Thank you for showing everyone this. That explains a lot! Smiley Matrixcoin is running strong and my other coin release Hashcoin (X11 coin) has been released as well!

exarena

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:44:29 PM

MTX/BTC market has been opened at https://exarena.net/markets/mtx-btc/

Happy trading Smiley
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:09:19 PM

How many coins did you just launch? The one from last night, I think you called it HASH is broken. You need to fix it.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:11:57 PM

Coins are my hobby

Wow, Thank you for showing everyone this. That explains a lot! Smiley Matrixcoin is running strong and my other coin release Hashcoin (X11 coin) has been released as well!

Wow that is bold. This simply justifies every new coin launch to be a self moderated thread.

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:11:42 AM

how about add this coin to more exchange platform?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 02:12:40 AM

and more giveaway?
Carsen (OP)

Designer & Developer

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2014, 08:46:42 AM

and more giveaway?

5,000 MTX For another node! Smiley

Adding some more checkpoints soon! Smiley Wallet-QT will be updated. We need more hash power! Smiley

Bounty for Block Explorer! Smiley

napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:52:48 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:20:18 AM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
HASHX11

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 07:51:06 AM

We need more hashrate! Smiley Network is going strong!

Thinking about adding some new features to Matrixcoin, anyone have suggestions?
napoleon2121

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:20:46 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 09:50:48 AM by napoleon2121

POOL FOR MATRIXCOIN
STRATUM and VARDIFF
1% FEES To Keep The Pools Running
WITH NEW SHA256 POOLS ALSO
SING UP RELAX AND ANJOY WE DO THE REST FOR YOU
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

Petition to ban Scam_Exposer from Bitcointalk.  Vote yes.  It only takes a second.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567115.new#new
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:23:23 PM

Added my hash power had to take some power off one pool as was almost 58% of network lol so set some to solo mining. Hope to see a good future for this coin. Also voted on mintpal needs more votes and current exchanges have too little volume lol

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:52:38 AM

Smiley

anyupdate?
Mortimer452

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Added my hash power had to take some power off one pool as was almost 58% of network lol so set some to solo mining. Hope to see a good future for this coin. Also voted on mintpal needs more votes and current exchanges have too little volume lol

If you're looking for another pool, we'd be happy to have you here:  http://mtx.pitythepool.com

HASHX11

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:38:53 AM

Smiley

anyupdate?

Yep, Download a new wallet-qt from mtxcoin.com it is now compiled with the latest OpenSSL to fix the HeartBleed bug. Also added new checkpoints Smiley

...and cleaned up github a little.

Enjoy! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: