Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tested and bitcoin  (Read 347 times)
noobyonekenobi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 07:45:55 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnm4xFC2xNo

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:13:51 AM

I always wondered how the Bitcoin ATM actually worked. A bank ATM would know your identity based on your card but how do you walk to a random machine and execute a transaction with your money and walk away with some BTC? This video might help me understand the process here.

But that guy is providing his government ID card to machine. I always thought the BTC ATM machines were anonymous Sad
JohnWalkers

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 08:20:19 AM

But that guy is providing his government ID card to machine. I always thought the BTC ATM machines were anonymous Sad

Same ..also it takes so long  Undecided
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 09:13:10 AM

So that was a very disappointing review..! They made the ATM so complicated  that no one think about buying bitcoin from them..! I can understand the security measures but that was way too much..! what is the point of owning bitcoin if you have to wait that long .!

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 09:14:20 AM

Even after providing gov ID those guys failed to sell bitcoin in the end of the vid..! both of them were frustrated..

zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:41:35 PM

What's foolish is buying a bitcoin, buying a taco with it, then cashing out within hours.  Then add on to that not paying the fee to expedite your transaction AND complaining when it takes a long time.  For some pretty smart guys who run a web show, you really would have benefited by doing a least a little homework before starting recording.  That said, the US regulation on all that is pretty ridiculous.  That ATM adds so much unneeded red tape to a very easy transaction system.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:54:50 PM

Even after providing gov ID those guys failed to sell bitcoin in the end of the vid..! both of them were frustrated..
A hassle isn't it. The makers of the machines don't like it either, but it is and always was the law. We should complain to our lawmakers to get that changed. They are the only ones who can.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: