Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:33:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALCHEMINER (ALC) speculation thread  (Read 839 times)
culexevilman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2014, 06:04:24 AM

I'd like to throw out the discussion regarding the share price of ALC on this thread.  Are they a great startup? potential 10 bagger? a drifting scam? 

Discuss products, markets, or anything else related to ALC.

Disclaimer, I fully support and believe in ALC, as a shareholder.  I am LONG ALC, but speculation part to me is very intriguing.  All of this is just my personal opinion based on current market trend, information and knowledge.  Its not professional investment advice, and I'm just a random person among the many others in the world, I would think in the end the market will see the future of ALC.

So lets get this on the road:

May: Since the IPO was expecting to sell 80,000 shares (BTC11200), although IPO only raised 27.7%, therefore the public traded stock of the company will only be 11.08% of the company's stock. I expect once ALC receives their chips from fab. Kicking off with the shipping of complete miners also chip sales to China, a rally of share price up to ~0.20 would be min. . With the dividend not yet known, and I believe some early buyers will sell off once we get to 0.16~0.18.  On top of that, the demand for ALC has yet to be explored with the market will be coming into price discovery within 2 month, as the price is currently still at 0.14 IPO price.

June: With the strong leadership and top notch engineering team, I expect the price to further advance to 0.30, and then probably in grow slowly over the next 2-3 month, the fact we have not seen a explosive IPO jump in price, which is a good thing.  When dividends are announced estimating in July, we'll see another bump in share price to 0.5.

Feel free to discuss...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: