Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New secure wallet for bitcoi and e-currencies  (Read 662 times)
Onar (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:19:22 AM

I am sketching up a new wallet - online, warm, and cold. This wallet will get the best security as possible available. I will use your advices and  experiences in the preproject. I think we all deserve a safe environment for our coins - to achieve this I need your help.

This wallet will have the same security level as the Norwegian government has on  taxpayers online webpages (one of the highest in the world). I can not go into the security and how it will work, but if it secure enough regards to tax payers details it should be safe enough for bitcoin wallets. Its about minimizing the human factor that is the biggest security danger.

I would like your input on what will make you to take use of such a wallet, and what would do that you not would use it? And eventual other advices.

1.In general I would like to know what will convince you to start using this wallet?

2. What would you pay for a high security wallet? a commission on each receiving/paymeent you do, monthly subscription or other

3. What features would you like to have in a wallet?, what features do you miss?

4. Have you been hacked and bitcoins stolen. Please tell us when and how it happend? if its a online, warm wallet on pc or cold storage and eventual other.

5. What is the most secure wallet existing today (online, warm and cold)?

5. Interested in beta tesitng, send me a PM with mail adresse and we let you know when its ready?

Other?

If interestedin general about progression and other, PM me your e-mail and I will add you to our newsletter.

Best regards
Onar

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:43:39 AM

I am sketching up a new wallet - online, warm, and cold. This wallet will get the best security as possible available. I will use your advices and  experiences in the preproject. I think we all deserve a safe environment for our coins - to achieve this I need your help.

This wallet will have the same security level as the Norwegian government has on  taxpayers online webpages (one of the highest in the world). I can not go into the security and how it will work, but if it secure enough regards to tax payers details it should be safe enough for bitcoin wallets. Its about minimizing the human factor that is the biggest security danger.

I would like your input on what will make you to take use of such a wallet, and what would do that you not would use it? And eventual other advices.

1.In general I would like to know what will convince you to start using this wallet?

2. What would you pay for a high security wallet? a commission on each receiving/paymeent you do, monthly subscription or other

3. What features would you like to have in a wallet?, what features do you miss?

4. Have you been hacked and bitcoins stolen. Please tell us when and how it happend? if its a online, warm wallet on pc or cold storage and eventual other.

5. What is the most secure wallet existing today (online, warm and cold)?

5. Interested in beta tesitng, send me a PM with mail adresse and we let you know when its ready?

Other?

If interestedin general about progression and other, PM me your e-mail and I will add you to our newsletter.

Best regards
Onar

no.
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:33:51 PM

Are you joking, It was Aprils fools day yesterday  Grin

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Onar (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 01:55:29 PM

Are you joking, It was Aprils fools day yesterday  Grin

I know it was 1. April yesterday, but it got posted today and is serious.

I am currently in discussion with a software company about  the solution. And there is a way to make a online wallet safe and a desktop wallet safe. With this method it will be safe from trojans etc that tracks your keyboard strokes. For me its strange that noone have thought of this before.

I read that many have had theft from there wallets due to hacking, and that many are paranoid and install a bunch of safety software to avoid troubles and third parts persons entering their pc. Would it not be better to have the wallet embeded in 2 or 3 security levels. Compared to real world its like a fingerprint and only you can access. With this there will be imposible for someone going remotely into your pc and log in.

Why I ask the questions is because there is a cost to develope and run such a service and it must be suistanable. So I like to hear your views and opinionsm about this.

Best regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: