Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:26:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to create a bitcoin appstore!  (Read 557 times)
James222 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:20:57 PM

Hi everyone. I've recently heard of an illegal black market shop (which I wont name) on the tor network and it gave me an idea: a bitcoin appstore! Basically, a company, publisher or developper would publish his/her creation. After, it would be listed and people could buy it for a fixed amount of bitcoin!

Here is how it would work:

Developper > Application > Release > Request to be added to the store > (Y/N) > (Y) App gets published and contains no malware nor scams > Dev sets price, info and description > Buyer > Purchase > Bitcoin payment > Store's Storage > End Of Week > Payment = Price - 7.5% > Developper

Any comments or sugestions?
coinnewbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:23:10 PM

Why don't you just ask the companies or developers to accept bitcoin on existing markets with a good player base rather than a new one?
crazy987

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:24:59 PM

Why don't you just ask the companies or developers to accept bitcoin on existing markets with a good player base rather than a new one?

the problem with that, is that its always fixed to the market-price.
If you want a full, independant currency, you have to stop that.

So i think its a good idea to do this, mainly because of the fixed price instead of market-changing price
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:27:54 PM

So i think its a good idea to do this
wrong
coinnewbit

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:48:44 PM

wrong
Wow haven't created a new account huh
crazy987

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:08:08 PM

wrong

Care to explain or are you only here for the one-liners?  Grin
James222 (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wassup?

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:44:12 PM

wrong

And why is that?
oOoOo

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:42:41 AM

Hi everyone. I've recently heard of an illegal black market shop (which I wont name) on the tor network and it gave me an idea: a bitcoin appstore! Basically, a company, publisher or developper would publish his/her creation. After, it would be listed and people could buy it for a fixed amount of bitcoin!

Here is how it would work:

Developper > Application > Release > Request to be added to the store > (Y/N) > (Y) App gets published and contains no malware nor scams > Dev sets price, info and description > Buyer > Purchase > Bitcoin payment > Store's Storage > End Of Week > Payment = Price - 7.5% > Developper

Any comments or sugestions?

How do you plan on getting those apps onto mobile devices w/o relying on already existing appstores for those devices?
How do you plan to get around restrictions imposed by the manufacturers on apps not listed in their proper appstores?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: