Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:34:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Minbtc.com-Bitcoin Ponzi 125% Return|Fast Payout  (Read 1810 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Min-btc (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 12:22:49 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 10:53:56 AM by Min-btc

Wellcome to Minbtc.com
Send BTC. Get 125% back when the next person sends.
Wallet: 1GeKfbuZQidZRUq96YcTtEwU99qFLRGuzn

Min: 0.02 Max: 0.5
Note: do not send from a web wallet.Blockchain is good.
1% transaction fee

How it works?
It's very easy, you send BTC from your wallet, and when next people send their BTC you get back x1.25 of your deposit. Example: invest 0.01 and get back 0.0125

How much is the maximum/minimum depositable amount?
You can deposit a minimum of 0.005 BTC, and a maximum of 0.1 BTC

What happen if I sent mistakenly, less than minimum or more than maximum?
You'll be refunded, of course: All you need is just reply to this thread by typing/reporting your transaction hash, and you'll receive back your amount.

Do I need to register in your website?
No, for play you just send your btc from your wallet and waiting.

How long should I wait for payout?
Simply when there are enough BTC to pay your payout, we don't have rounds, blocks or a minimun waiting time.

In which order do you pay depositaries?
Always by older depositary.

Why I can send only 0.1BTC?
Because system is developed for running more quickly as possible, maybe in the future we will increase the max deposit.

Can I use a web wallet?
Using the Blockchain.info web wallet is OK! Other web wallets are good BUT shared wallet are denied because you'd be deposit from a shared address and we have no way of knowing what's the address we can send your payout to.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: