Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:38:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Cointerra 2TH/s Unit for Sale plus Accessories Priced Reduced  (Read 3338 times)
MGK- (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:21:17 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 06:49:30 PM by MGK-

Putting my cointerra unit, Tripp-Lite 12,000 BTU stand alone A/C, and Star-Tech server rack for sale.

Starting Price- $6,500 for all, not including shipping. Shipping will be from the US and you will be responsible for cost.

Unit hashes 1.6TH/s on average. Tripp-Lite has no problem keeping unit cold (although I haven't needed it with this long winter). Server rack will keep the unit in a clean environment, great way to keep the unit clean from pet hair and dust.

I will keep this up until I am satisfied with an agreement.

No lowballs please, this unit sells for $6,000 with a 2/3 month waiting list. I am offering a very fair price for the lot. Feel free to make an offer for just the miner if you're not interested in the rest.

Proof of ownership

Cointerra unit

Tripp-Lite Stand alone A/C
-12,000 BTU of cooling power can cool a 500 square foot room
-Uses R410a refrigerant (Contains no ozone depleting R22 refrigerant which has been banned by the U.S. EPA in new equipment after January 1, 2010)
-No water collection tank required. A built-in evaporator expels condensate into the exhaust air stream meaning no drain tube, drain pan or water collection tank that needs to be emptied every few hours
-Cold air output can be precisely directed through a 71" flexible tube to the 'hot spot' for better, faster cooling. (Standard louvered insert is also included for general room cooling)
-Auto-restart feature retains all system settings and returns the unit back to its last operational state after AC power is restored
-Compact and portable - ideal for wiring closets and other space-critical locations
-Compact, portable, self-contained design; ideal for IT, industrial, commercial and similar applications
-Features top-mounted control panel with LCD temperature readout and LEDs
-Provides supplemental, emergency and off-hour cooling in IT and other applications
-Quick and easy installation. Plugs into a standard 5-15R outlet; no adapter required
-Requires no floor drain or water collection tank and offers 12,000 BTU of cooling power
-Standard louvered vent for general room cooling and ducted vent to direct cold air where needed
-Window/drop ceiling installation kit is included for extracting heat

Star-Tech Server Rack
-Protects valuable equipment from tampering-Wall mounted cabinet provides secure storage for rack mount equipment
-Fully adjustable mounting rails inside cabinet
-Front door is removable and can be switched to open left or right
-One roof-mounted fan exhaust up to 85 CFM of air
-Comes fully assembled
-Includes (1) 5" (12cm) Ball bearing AC fan moving up to 85 CFM of air, lockable & removable smoked acrylic front door with 2 keys
-Stylish enclosure is designed for durability and easy accessibility

MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 06:21:00 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2014, 07:31:07 PM by MGK-

Still open for offers
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:20:07 PM

I am willing to meet anywhere along the east coast to do a face to face transaction.
drangos

Activity: 200

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:20:03 PM

offering 10 btc... when i take ants... well you know the story.
Since i got my own business runing i get power a lot cheaper so Smiley
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 10:29:01 PM

offering 10 btc... when i take ants... well you know the story.
Since i got my own business runing i get power a lot cheaper so Smiley

10BTC for just the miner?
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:43:35 AM

Moving so this has to go!

If you are interested PM me and lets make a deal.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:06:47 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 01:27:10 PM by MGK-

Open to trades that including a heavy duty graphics card so I can run WoW on the highest spec.
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:00:09 PM

Open to trades that including a heavy duty graphics card so I can run WoW on the highest spec.

I have two Hydrocopper 780s, as well as 4 R9 290X's.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:05:04 PM

I am going to be brutally honest. I bought this machine because its basically out of the box a plug-in and mine rig. I don't know the first thing about specs or anything with graphic cards. I used WoW as an example to how "bad ass" of a computer I want.

Can you tell me how much they usually run and some general information I should know?
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:09:00 PM

I am going to be brutally honest. I bought this machine because its basically out of the box a plug-in and mine rig. I don't know the first thing about specs or anything with graphic cards. I used WoW as an example to how "bad ass" of a computer I want.

Can you tell me how much they usually run and some general information I should know?

The Two Hydrocopper 780s are the second best graphics card that Nvidia makes - They are watercooled cards, complete with a waterblock, and run any game at full specs individually, and in crossfire they overclock really well. I have been able to play Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, and games such as Metro: Last Light on Full HD over three monitors while keeping above 80 FPS. I can assume that since WoW is a bit less Graphic Intensive then the games I mentioned, there wouldn't be any issues.

The four R9 290X's in a quadfire setup (with all four running together) would be a setup that doesn't need to be improved for several years. They are on the higher/highest end of Radeon's gaming graphics cards. They are air cooled.

These cards are seemingly equivocal in performance, and there's a lot of user preference. Hope this helps!
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:15:09 PM

The Two Hydrocopper 780s are the second best graphics card that Nvidia makes - They are watercooled cards, complete with a waterblock, and run any game at full specs individually, and in crossfire they overclock really well. I have been able to play Battlefield 4, Crysis 3, and games such as Metro: Last Light on Full HD over three monitors while keeping above 80 FPS. I can assume that since WoW is a bit less Graphic Intensive then the games I mentioned, there wouldn't be any issues.

The four R9 290X's in a quadfire setup (with all four running together) would be a setup that doesn't need to be improved for several years. They are on the higher/highest end of Radeon's gaming graphics cards. They are air cooled.

These cards are seemingly equivocal in performance, and there's a lot of user preference. Hope this helps!

Thanks for explaining. I heard a lot about Crysis crashing peoples computer so I can assume those cards are high end.

Are you offering just the cards in exchange, because I would most likely need bitcoin with those cards to make a deal.
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

Thanks for explaining. I heard a lot about Crysis crashing peoples computer so I can assume those cards are high end.

Are you offering just the cards in exchange, because I would most likely need bitcoin with those cards to make a deal.

I would be willing to trade all 6 of these GPUs, and could include BTC to cover the rest of the price, as you determine. Also, where in the US?
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:23:39 PM

I would be willing to trade all 6 of these GPUs, and could include BTC to cover the rest of the price, as you determine. Also, where in the US?

Ok make an offer, I have a couple people interested but 2 have passed on the deal so I'm selling first come first serve. Whoever comes up with the bitcoin first will be the one who gets it.

Shipping will come from NY. Reason I am selling is because Im moving to Denver, if you are on the way and don't mind waiting till the end of the month a face to face transaction could work.
techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:31:07 PM

Are you only accepting bitcoin or are you open to fiat as well?

MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:35:21 PM

Only bitcoins unless we arrange for a face to face transaction, in that case I will take cash.
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:23:57 PM

What is your asking price for the miner alone? Just specifying.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:27:30 PM

What is your asking price for the miner alone? Just specifying.

10BTC
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:52:15 PM

I'd be willing to do the 6 GPUs valued at 650 (about 3900) plus the BTC difference, with overnight shipping. Feel free to PM me to discuss.
MGK- (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:39:01 PM

fatguyyyyy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Mixer: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 12:26:36 AM

Only bitcoins unless we arrange for a face to face transaction, in that case I will take cash.

I`m aware someone else mentioned fiat, but just had to ask since he asked it first.

What about escrow.com thats reputable thats holding the money, until both parties agree.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: