Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:34:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Bitcoin Cloud Mining Company  (Read 1828 times)
Dryleaf (OP)

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 05:59:47 PM

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to introduce some Bitcoin Cloud Mining packages that we (Kaysid Mining - kaysid.com) just started releasing to the general market:

-200 Gh/s - 12 month contract: $2,499.99
-500 Gh/s – 12 month contract: $5,374.99
-1 Th/s – 12 month contract: $8,499.99

These are one-time prices for each contract, with absolutely no additional monthly fees.  We have dealt with many of the same frustrations in the mining field over the past year or so with delivery times, broken promises, and faulty pre-orders.  This is why we have developed a professional mining operation in two locations in FL, USA and vowed to not make the same mistakes as some of our competition.

Plain and simple, we’re your no frills Bitcoin Cloud Mining service.  We will offer the best customer service we can possibly provide, attentive response times, limited downtime, and resolution to issues.  We won’t promise you the world without the ability to deliver.  What you see is what you get, and we promise to always do right by the customer.  Kaysid has been around since early 2007 and is here to make some waves in the mining fields.  Come check out more at www.kaysid.com or shoot us a note at info@kaysid.com.

Cheers!

The K-Team

Mining Facilities
We have two mining facilities located in central Florida.  We will be introducing solar alternatives this summer.  Both facilities are of commercial grade and provide backup generators, 24 hour security, and human monitors.

Hardware
We currently have 30 Th/s being housed in both facilities, with roughly an additional 40 Th/s on order right now.  Of the 30 Th/s being run right now are a combination of KnCMiner and AntMiner rigs.  We also have orders with KnC, CoinTerra, and HashFast expected shortly (hopefully!).  We are keeping up with demand in the meantime with AntMiner orders.

Brief History
Kaysid has been involved in Bitcoin since early 2013, and fully transitioned from a software development/IT infrastructure to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency  mining company in mid-2013.  We have been renting hashing power since late 2013 to a select group of customers to make sure we got all of our processes down before we released it to the general market.  Mining is our passion and will continue to be our model.
VolanicEruptor

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:52:03 AM

I'm interested in buying 1000TH/s.. are you interested?
ill pre-order that shit if i have to
just tell me where to send the btc

Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:59:31 PM

Lol. Tell ye what. If you can get Hashfast to send the rest of our hardware then in about 2-3 months we may be able to fill that order. But until then we are going to have to decline your request.  Tongue
Bramburel

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:40:43 PM

Are 200 GH going to make 5 BTC in one year? That is the question..

At 8% monthly diff increase you will get your money back in one year.

Also I can buy 438 GH in cloud with 5 BTC.

You really have to sweeten the deal if you want to compete.
Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:09:08 PM

We have also seen some other "low cost providers" in the market offering pricing that looks more compelling than ours, and I can completely understand that.  But one thing that we chose to do from the start was to be able to provide a service that we can stand behind.  We had been burned in the past both by cloud mining and manufacturing companies who promised the world but when things went bad there was no turnaround because the skimped in the wrong areas.  We decided to pour money and resources into the areas that ensure we stay consistent and running, with fail-safes in place to ensure our customers are taken care of. We will never say that we are the cheapest out there, but we will be able to stand behind our product and tell you we're not mining out of our living room and we can ensure customers consistency on a daily basis, all at a very competitive price.  One thing we truly believe in is Bitcoin, and with that we believe (like many of our customers) that the $$/BTC will rise, with our fees staying consistent.  When you take difficulty into consideration, and are a firm believer in what BTC will do, you must take price increase over time into consideration as well.  At least that is our stance.  Please feel free to shoot me a note if you would like to discuss more (info@kaysid.com), I'd love to hear more opinions!
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 12:59:21 PM

+1

howzar

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:31:22 PM

Sooo what was the point of that comment exactly?
VolanicEruptor

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

we're trying to keep the thread at the top of the forum page.

Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:01:50 PM

Just wanted to let you all know about a new deal we are offering for the month of April so you didn't miss it.  Here is a link to the post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=561518.new#new
turio

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 12:33:27 AM

what makes you better then getting ghs at pbmining or cex?
Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 04:12:25 PM by Dryleaf

I cannot speak for some of our competitors but I will be straight forward with what we offer.  If it sounds good to you, give us a try, and if not then no worries; we'll still be here to welcome you if our competitors don't work out.  

Kaysid is not just launching a new Cloud Mining program because it can make us some money. We have been eating, breathing, and dreaming about mining for a while now. Before launching to the masses we had alpha and beta groups that we were testing with to make sure we had everything down. All of our clients have given us nothing but positive feedback so far.  

Aside from this we moved into a commercial facility that has full security, 24/7 human monitoring, clean fire suppression systems, UPS backup as well as a backup generator to fully power the facility.

Along with this, we strive to provide the best customer service that we possibly can. If something goes wrong we will always do right by the customer. You will never have a period of silence like some of our competitors, and will always be in the know about our operations.

We also provide a competitively priced group of contracts for 12 month periods, rather than forcing multi-year contracts (as we all know, technology can change quickly over a five year period in the world of BTC).  Please feel free to contact us at info@kaysid.com and we can schedule a call to answer any other questions you may have.

If you are in the Florida area we will also be more than willing to meet in person to discuss any questions you may have.

Sorry for the long winded response, but I hope I answered your question fully Smiley. Cheers!
Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 01:31:54 PM

+1
Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:18:50 PM

+1
botolo86

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:31:26 AM

What I find interesting about your service is that you can mine on any pool you want. If I understand it correctly, this means that customers can fully control the mining hardware they rent. Can you specify more how this works?

For example, I currently have 1 GHS at Nimbus Mining. They provide a similar service, unfortunately way overpriced at $25/GHS. I can login into my control panel and I can change mining config at anytime and it is deployed in seconds.

Is it the same with your platform?
Dryleaf (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:37:15 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 03:08:59 AM by Dryleaf

What I find interesting about your service is that you can mine on any pool you want. If I understand it correctly, this means that customers can fully control the mining hardware they rent. Can you specify more how this works?

For example, I currently have 1 GHS at Nimbus Mining. They provide a similar service, unfortunately way overpriced at $25/GHS. I can login into my control panel and I can change mining config at anytime and it is deployed in seconds.

Is it the same with your platform?

Currently the functionality to be able to log in and change your pool on the fly is only available with the scrypt mining contracts. We are working on integrating this with our Bitcoin services within the next couple of weeks.

Edit added:

Wanted to add though that there is at most a 24 turnaround time on changing the Bitcoin hardware to point to whatever pool you want. It is usually much less then that on average though.
jparsley

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:48:40 AM

Very expensive

please unban me.
risingtide

Activity: 143

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 04:29:52 PM

Your prices are over-inflated. For example, your 800 kh/s 3 month plan is more expensive than what genesis-mining charges for the 1 mh/s plan for an entire year. And genesis-mining isn't exactly economical to begin with.

Edit: And I just read the small print: Please Note: All pricing is per month of the contract period ... very shady to slip that in like that. So an already bad deal gets worse - it's actually $975 every month for a 800 kh/s plan.

🚀 🚀Bitcoin mining with NFTs 🚀 🚀
⚡️⚡️Join us in the Digimint Discord⚡️⚡️
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: