For reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Ass_Pennies/GET YOUR WALLETS AT:http://asspenny.orgOFFICIAL POOLhttp://pumproom.asspenny.org:1337/DONATIONS
Show the devs some love.
modoJOIN US IN IRC
irc.freenode.net #asspennyfoundationWhat are AssPennies?
Every time a penny passes through your hands, stick it up your ass... and then spend it. You don't just stick 'em up your ass, you spend them. It's a long-term strategy. AssPennies is a scrypt
based cryptocurrency.How to get AssPennies
Until an exchange gets its shit together and starts trading AssPennies, there are three ways to get them:Let's Talk Numbers
- 12,012,000 total AssPennies will be created (8 times the population of Nebraska)
- Blocks are mined every 12 minutes
- Block reward is 25 AssPennies
- Difficulty is readjusted every 4 hours
- 3,000 AssPennies are mined every day
- Building the AssPennies Qt client
- The Qt client has been successfully compiled on Ubuntu 12.04, and Ubuntu 13.10, and Windows XP.
Windows binaries can be downloaded for each release, or you can use the EasyWinBuilder .bat files to download the dependencies, compile the dependencies, and then compile the daemon and Qt client.Linux/Ubuntu build process:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:bitcoin/bitcoin
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8++-dev
The required miniupnpc and boost library versions are different between Ubuntu 12.04 and 13.10.Ubuntu 12.04:
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc8-dev \Ubuntu 13.10:
sudo apt-get install libminiupnpc-dev \
After installing all dependencies:
P2P: 21007OTHER POOLShttp://ass.talesfromthescrypt.org/