Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:43:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS]PoSCoin - 100% premined - Pure POS - IPO - Launch 16.04.2014 00:00 CET  (Read 17453 times)
yanglei504

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:43:37 PM

No, IPO has ended and the coin will launch in about 35 hours
so the only way to get it is trade.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 01:15:32 PM

:)When to start distributing poscoin, addresses how to let you know that is PM you, or on the bluetail ticket tracker (BTT)? Thank you, please answer me, I am very much concerned about the problem.
shijilal

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:25:46 PM

No, IPO has ended and the coin will launch in about 35 hours
so the only way to get it is trade.

Yes..that seems to be the only way  Shocked
englishbad

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:29:44 PM

:)When to start distributing poscoin, addresses how to let you know that is PM you, or on the bluetail ticket tracker (BTT)? Thank you, please answer me, I am very much concerned about the problem.

I also want to know... Looking forward to 36 hours will hurry up the past
PosCoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:45:58 PM

The website will be available in less than 24 hours, there will be a part on the website where you can add your POSCoin addreess along with the username(bitcointalk.org) registered for the giveaway, just don't forget along with the username you will have to have unique wallet address, as for IPO investors they are required to send me PM or mail with their txid, bitcointalk username and unique poscoin address, i will be online 12 hours after launch, IPO investors will get coins first, then then the giveaway and bounties coins will be send. Wallets will be given on site and here in less than 24 hours(password protected), we have linux, windows wallets and afcource the source code, if anyone is interested in compiling mac wallet should contact me, also we will provide a plan on how the IPO funds will be spent. If anyone has any idea that will benefit this coin, please send me a PM.
hlj381

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:26:38 PM

hi dev:
   can i get this coin...
thanks...  Cheesy

NHZ:11076004899564515675
ETC:EMmU4g9kf7BkgRa4rCHkueEvu1WktCd9eb
PosCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:39:55 PM

hi dev:
   can i get this coin...
thanks...  Cheesy
trading after launch Smiley giveaways and IPO are over and there is some bounty left for claiming
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:48:29 PM

The website will be available in less than 24 hours, there will be a part on the website where you can add your POSCoin addreess along with the username(bitcointalk.org) registered for the giveaway, just don't forget along with the username you will have to have unique wallet address, as for IPO investors they are required to send me PM or mail with their txid, bitcointalk username and unique poscoin address, i will be online 12 hours after launch, IPO investors will get coins first, then then the giveaway and bounties coins will be send. Wallets will be given on site and here in less than 24 hours(password protected), we have linux, windows wallets and afcource the source code, if anyone is interested in compiling mac wallet should contact me, also we will provide a plan on how the IPO funds will be spent. If anyone has any idea that will benefit this coin, please send me a PM.
Smiley Smiley

ariesjia

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:14:33 PM

ipo ended ? can we get coin?
aa417444103

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:32:17 PM

one share for me.
PosCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:37:16 PM

Please don't send any more messages for giveaway, the giveaway and IPO are over, thank you.
pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:02:55 PM

just wait for that.
shijilal

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:10:14 PM

The Most important things that has to be done is to get into some good Exchange like Mintpal. Even if we start multipool,if the coin is not listed in a good exchange,then that's not going to work.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:47:25 PM

The Most important things that has to be done is to get into some good Exchange like Mintpal. Even if we start multipool,if the coin is not listed in a good exchange,then that's not going to work.
really like Mintpal

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
PosCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:52:28 PM

I think this coin was cloned by COMM totally!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=558319.0
Sorry, but this is not COMM clone
scott0577

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:08:35 PM

Please don't send any more messages for giveaway, the giveaway and IPO are over, thank you.
IPO Round Two 13.04.2014 00:00 CET to 20.04.2014 00:00 CET  Huh
Is IPO over??
PosCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:19:11 PM

IPO Round Two 13.04.2014 00:00 CET to 20.04.2014 00:00 CET  Huh
Is IPO over??
IPO was also limited in entries and they were all filed so IPO ended soon and coin will launch soon, i forgot to update that, thank you i will now update it
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 10:48:02 PM

/sigh

Are we really going to do this?

Vertcoin, Darkcoin, Heavycoin, Nxt, Counterparty, Mastercoin, Primecoin, Quark
All provided something new to the community.
That is just off the top of my head, without any research.

Yes they built off of the work of others, but they also added and innovated.

Can you really verify that there are 263 unique interested peoples?
I would assume there is only 1/10th that interest.
How many of those that sent you PMs are from accounts with 1 post?
Can we see a list to verify you are not claiming stake for yourself?
Are you requiring those that follow you on twitter also PM you from their bitcointalk accounts?
Because we all know how easy it is to create a million twitter accounts.

You know there is a "quote" button?
chinabreak123

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:41 AM

i'm waiting for poscoin.when will we can exchange?

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:26:22 AM

/sigh

Are we really going to do this?

Vertcoin, Darkcoin, Heavycoin, Nxt, Counterparty, Mastercoin, Primecoin, Quark
All provided something new to the community.
That is just off the top of my head, without any research.

Yes they built off of the work of others, but they also added and innovated.

Can you really verify that there are 263 unique interested peoples?
I would assume there is only 1/10th that interest.
How many of those that sent you PMs are from accounts with 1 post?
Can we see a list to verify you are not claiming stake for yourself?
Are you requiring those that follow you on twitter also PM you from their bitcointalk accounts?
Because we all know how easy it is to create a million twitter accounts.

You know there is a "quote" button?
LIKE THIS Grin

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██