Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:39:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 5BTC for 7.5BTC / 3 Mo Note  (Read 412 times)
IvyRepublicLLC (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:06:11 AM

Hi everyone,

My LLC is seeking a 5BTC loan to repay 7.5BTC within 180 days of receiving funding. More than willing to sign a written agreement (promissory note) with you. Please contact me via PM to make arrangements.

Thank you
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:11:54 AM

Hi everyone,

My LLC is seeking a 5BTC loan to repay 7.5BTC within 180 days of receiving funding. More than willing to sign a written agreement (promissory note) with you. Please contact me via PM to make arrangements.

Thank you

A written agreement is not going to get you a loan.  You will need to put up 7.5btc of collateral.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:14:04 AM

Hi everyone,

Thank you

A written agreement is not going to get you a loan.  You will need to put up 7.5btc of collateral.

At least. I'd want more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: