Last edit: October 30, 2015, 02:34:07 AM by Mangled Blue

E
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:17:53 AM

The only reason the IRS has authority over anyone is that they view anyone who has signed one of their forms as having agreed to their authority. Yet, there is no such spelled-out agreement statement stated out in the open on any of their forms. It is assumed, and by law and court case this assumption is correct. So, now you want to agree further with their authority by asking them permission to make changes in their paperwork, when, instead, you should be legally rendering your signature on their paperwork as invalid for fraud on their part?

Almost laughable, if it weren't so sick.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:29:49 AM

Nope, if we signed that petition all transaction in the US will be monitored and controlled
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:35:06 AM

Start this petition and then come request signatures:

Everybody should just disregard the IRS as a corrupt irrelevant entity and choose against FED currency.

Problem solved.  Grin

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:44:02 AM

Nope, if we signed that petition all transaction in the US will be monitored and controlled

What is the problem with that, unless you use your coins for buying / selling illegal stuff? I welcome the regulation.
evoked22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:30:28 AM

What is the problem with that, unless you use your coins for buying / selling illegal stuff? I welcome the regulation.

Then we are back to square one Smiley

I really hope that does not happen. It would take away the very purpose of these coins. Im starting to really get sick and tiered of people thinking monitoring is okay as long as you are not doing anything wrong!!!

I dont do anything wrong in my room but doesnt mean i want someone sitting on my bed watching me all day. Dont let them program you/your kids to think its okay to monitor ANY aspect of your life.

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
vnvizow

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:35:18 AM

Bitcoin is and should remain a decentralized currency not comtrolled by the government. So if there's regulation why do we even bother using Bitcoin? We can just use the official altcoin currently being developed by the government ( Canada )
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:25:34 PM

Bitcoin is and should remain a decentralized currency not comtrolled by the government. So if there's regulation why do we even bother using Bitcoin? We can just use the official altcoin currently being developed by the government ( Canada )

Well... I partially agree with that. But will the politicians agree to make Bitcoin tax-free? I don't think so.
serenitys

Activity: 126
Merit: 101

Be Here Now

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:57:41 PM

Well... I partially agree with that. But will the politicians agree to make Bitcoin tax-free? I don't think so.

@bryant

It doesn't matter whether they agree to it or not...they can't do jack shit about it short of turning off the internet world wide - which they might find the technological ability to do but the consequence of doing so would be catastrophic to them as their entire power structure evaporates in an instant.

There's truly free and there's "free if they let me" free...and your comments show that you fall into the latter category. Bitcoin's founding principles though fall into the first one. As long as you're all about asking permission to daddy government to let you do something, or regulating it or any other concession, you don't "get" bitcoin or just how much potential is there as a disruptive technology.

This is a disruption that NEEDS to take place and will ultimately.

There is good reason why there's not been a full on revolution. Right now the governments pay off nazi enforcers and military and contractors to do their killing for them, even private citizens. Granted, a few thousand enforcers won't stop a hoard of millions but too many people have been conditioned to accept asking permission before they do anything in life so nobody's willing to step up and initiate a revolution because they'd end up being targeted and squelched.

The banks and the government have destroyed this country and weakened every other one, as other governments are just as corrupt.

The beauty of bitcoin and its real value is in its security and its ability to go viral in a rapid amount of time without ANY regulation or central authority, and that's why it's rapidly spreading worldwide by those who see its true strength: it doesn't matter whether politicians agree to it or not, it doesn't matter whether governments restrict it or not - they aren't able to ENFORCE it at the end of the day and will rely solely on people like you who comply out of fear or conditioning until such time as they recognize that freedom is a choice and choice changes this game entirely.

You say "anti government" like that's a bad thing...

Unfortunate times will bring out the best in good people and the worst in bad people
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 07:04:08 PM

Start this petition and then come request signatures:

Everybody should just disregard the IRS as a corrupt irrelevant entity and choose against FED currency.

You have my sword.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: