delete
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:11:34 AM

First off i have no idea how much Max Keiser knew about it all or not.. is he a victim of the devs to some extent ? i don't know..

I agree it was unfair and super scammy though 1000% and i can further more vouch it was worse than what you said too..

I was watching and refreshing the twitter page for the password to the pre-shared Windows Wallet.exe
and let me point out how ALL comments from devs (ahead of launch) kept calling it the Windows wallet.exe AND NOT A DAEMON ONLY
Implying that when we got the password what we would find inside is a windows wallet we're all used to.
which we couldn't know until the archives were unlocked with the password on launch day.

Fair enough.. i had pretty much no experience using daemons only (like many of us)
i watched as the vast overwhelming majority struggled to find out how that stuff worked on IRC in the Cryptsy chat room
and the consensus was we were all lost lol ..it was the overwhelming majority that didn't know what they were doing and were trying to figure it out fast !

and here is where it got interesting..
Some people were ultra noobs and had it running instantly and then there was many of us that no matter what we did
and no matter how many bat files we copied etc from a working user it refused to connect and sync etc there for you couldn't mine..
It took me 8 hours to finally get sync'd so i could start mining !!!!!! Menawhile i could have made a ton of coins.. not fucking amused !

And what did the idiot noob fanboys start doing ? they ran around the net all over various sites and chat rooms and troll boxs etc
saying that anyone that had a problem were just idiots and noobs. Wrong BS !
What happened is the dev's released a newer version of the windows daemon about 6/7 hours roughly after launch with a change-log
admitting there was some bugs and that this new build would fix these so people could connect now..
I laughed an dropped the .exe over top of my old one an changed nothing what so ever and double clicked.
Well well, what do you know the thing even after 8 hrs was synced in about 2 or 3 seconds and i was mining right away !
What in the hell does that tell us ?

The guy Kesier is not dumb all this was carefully orchestrated.. There is no way in hell they would have made excuses to keep delaying launch day like THEY DID
But still went ahead with launch with no windows wallet for days.. does that make any sense ? That was a far greater reason for a delay
than any of the excuses they did use for previous delays.

What is worse is the guys intention was clearly a market manipulation game and no future plans as a currency.

I lost some money on the last major pump of it way back waiting for confirmations at BTER
BTER had some seriously unusual and ultra long delays doing confirmations while the pump was going on.. by the time my coins cleared
the pump had ended and i was ripped off for a lot of Bitcoin.. so i got kicked in the nuts twice Sad

It's kind of like when BTC started shooting up back in Sep 2013 roughly and exchanges would all of sudden have problems with transfers
it got so common that i started predicting it and moving my coins ahead of time then sitting on Cryptsy chat saying i told you so to other Cryptsy guys lol
And back then i seen BCX say it in here at the forum the same thing i was saying he noticed it too as well as others..
what was happening is the price would go up and exchanges like Cryptsy would all of a sudden lock out BTC withdrawals and start making excuses..

I figured this is what would go down with Max coin before release, but it wound up being far worse with some of the stuff i and BCX mentioned.
it was NOT fair as they kept harping on and on about. And so what its done ? well who in the hell thinks he didn't come back here with a new name
and has since released more coins ? I guarantee if he got a taste of the money he made from Max coin scam he is going to just keep making more..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Paxter

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:39:16 AM

all tru noticed the same thing dont forget all the denial of service attack that folowed on all pool that were public that was amusing to refresh also the twitter and frustrating at the same time when you follow the crypto world and see an opportunity like that.

i still think that max coin was launch badly but the coin as been distributed among a lot of people and to add some POS kind of feature would bring this coin to a new level.

max coin is nice to mine no asic for now (as far as i understand things) we just need a way for people who mined it to keep it to prevent an overflow of coin on the market

thats it say it im a newb and dont understand shit thats my second post after all Wink
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:50:44 AM

I personally was a big fan of Max Kieser before this coin. Since then I barely watch his shows...

But a couple of things make me think that those who liked him before should give him the benefit of the doubt. For one he is already rich, he has been in Bitcoins for a long time and was saying he was a bitcoin millionaire when the price was dirt cheap. He also is a TV celebrity who I'm sure gets paid quite well. he has a past in Wallstreet and created certain technology's used in exchanges today. my point is he's not starving.

Plus his entire effort and work is focused on the corruption in Wallstreet and exposing it. He just doesn't seem like the kind of person that would try to scam a bunch of alt coiners. I could be wrong but it doesn't add up. Did the guys involved use Max to scam themselves a ton of money, possibly. I don't know the tech enough to have a strong opinion. But for Max we probably should assume he wasn't trying to scam anyone...

WompRat

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:32:24 PM

I was listening to him talk about Maxcoin the other day - http://t.co/fVYu3HCciU.  I half expected him to disown it, but he seemed happy enough to be associated with it still.  I was also amazed to hear him say nice things about dogecoin, so I may watch his show again.  I prefer Stacy Herbert to Max though.  
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:42:31 PM

99% of members here know the fiasco surrounding Max on launch day. Selective incompetence, is what I like to call it.

Do you really think stacycoin will be any different? To me, they're keeping one in the chamber if/when maxcoin shits the bed. Which, in all honesty, is very surprising it hasn't already happened.
tinus42

Activity: 784
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:47:07 PM

First off i have no idea how much Max Keiser knew about it all or not.. is he a victim of the devs to some extent ? i don't know..

He mentioned Maxcoin on his last show. Of course he could be a bagholder trying to pump the price. Or he's in on the scam and looking for more dupes to buy Maxcoin. Either way it's not very honorable. I'm quite disappointed about him stooping to these lows. I still watch him for the entertainment value and for the sometimes interesting interviews.
Watchy312

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:34:55 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 04:01:35 PM by Watchy312

All I have done is voice my opinion on what appears to any rational human as obvious.

I really and honestly mean it when I say that the devs releasing a Linux and Windows command line only client was a stroke of pure scamming genius! It was off the charts brilliant as it eliminated a large majority of miners who wanted to mine from the start. They knew Max Keiser had hyped this to the moon and prices were going to explode on launch. This maneuver allowed the devs all the benefits of a premine with the ability to claim "fair launch". Again, it was genius to say the least. Well played guys!

The GPU miner, almost as good as the above. Gotta love it when a GPU miner appears out of nowhere for a coin hyped as CPU Only. Making it a CUDA miner also prevented everyone but a select few from mining on a large scale.

Let me make this clear, I am in no way trying to kill Maxcoin.

I have no plans to attack Maxcoin although I could very easily do so in one of two ways.
   A) I could take out 1GH and then fork the remaining leftover 25% of the nethash without breaking a sweat.
   B) I could KGW TW the chain without even bothering with 1GH
   C) Again I have no desire or inclination to attack Maxcoin.

Finally and I also truly believe the following.

I do not think Max Keiser understood or knew what the devs had done until much later. I think he is as much a victim as anyone. Personally I would love to see him concentrate on Stacycoin and make sure it was launched according to the lessons learned from Maxcoin.

All I am doing is expressing my opinion and nothing more. I am entitled to my opinion just like anyone else is.

~BCX~

I'm not sure there was no scam from the dev team but what i'm sure is things are not as you are relating them.

About the GPU miner for example, days before the launch, they annonced they were trying to get a GPU miner ready in time, not being sure to make it. I perfectly remember people whining on twitter because they wanted it 100% CPU and it was annonced as such from the start.
Just check in the past if i lie about it.
I also perfectly remember i waited specifically for a GPU miner to be released to mine MAX because i don't own any good CPU.

When you are telling there, they had a "secret" GPU miner and planned to use it to make profit, that is an unfair accusation.
Because i don't now for you but if i wanted to "very cleverly scam people" (your opinion) by using a "secret" GPU miner, i wouldn't tell everyone "Hey good news, i'm trying to release a GPU miner for launch!".
I'd rather call this being dumb, it just does not make sense, imo no people planning to scam would ever do this.

There may have been GPUs miner at launch, you seem to have proofs about it and you want people to believe it can only be the devteam.
I don't tell it can't be them, but it is an unfair accusation. It does not either make more sense to proceed like this than premining like 2%, as it would have been worth more this way...
Everybody knew it would be a Keccak algorithm coin, skilled people had time to code a GPU miner and there was already a GPU miner for the Copperlark coin with a close algorithm.
That "archit" guy did it and he was convinced by a friend of him (i think ypool owner) to release it.

You may be true but anyway, Max Keiser still support it and unlike the vast majority of coins, premine or not, Maxcoin devteam is still active. I can admit there are probably better coins but it is way more than just a clonecoin with no upside potential.
m_murfy

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:12:08 PM

BCX, if you really do have the resources to attack and destroy MaxCoin, could you be persuaded to instead do the opposite and point some of that hashpower to a pool other than 1GH and help us fix the network problems MAX has been having? You would feel much better about yourself if you put your powers to good use rather than evil.

I believe you when you say you don't want to kill Max, but I do think you don't want it to succeed either. I don't actually think you were behind this, but neither do I think that Max himself or the MaxCoin devs are to blame. Accusing you of this was just my way of highlighting how unfair it is for you to make the same claims against others without any factual basis or proof. It makes far more sense that this was a straight forward pump & dump carried out by a few people with a lot of gpu power at their disposal. The fact Max is still being actively traded at high volumes proves to me that this is a mere hiccup along the road for MAX however. I am buying at these prices, because I think this is the bargain of the decade.

Like I have said in private to you, the crypto community is a more powerful force for change when we are united than we are divided. Honest competition from altcoins that bring real innovation to the table are good for bitcoin and cryptos on the whole, as it forces both sides to become stronger. But dishonest competition is harmful for both sides.

This is why I think bitcoin supporters should help to foster the altcoin communities, and try to unite under a common cause to achieve the one thing we would all like to see... a devastating decapitalisation of the existing financial and monetary systems that have held back society for far too long. More altcoins is GOOD for us all, as it provides more vectors for a flight of capital out of the fiat paradigm and increases the capital pool of cryptos on the whole.

All I'm saying is that your energy could be put to a far more constructive use than spreading FUD. The banksters would like nothing more for us to become divided so that they can conquer us more easily. Divide and conquer has been their strategy of social domination for thousands of years. Lets not allow ourselves to play right into their hands... yet again.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:34:03 PM

BCX, if you really do have the resources to attack and destroy MaxCoin, could you be persuaded to instead do the opposite and point some of that hashpower to a pool other than 1GH and help us fix the network problems MAX has been having? You would feel much better about yourself if you put your powers to good use rather than evil.
Nonsense.

The issue is with pools. If some are concerned with 1GH having so much of a network, then start offering more simple no-login pools, instead of the standard register/login MPOS.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
m_murfy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 05:02:32 PM by m_murfy

Nonsense.

The issue is with pools. If some are concerned with 1GH having so much of a network, then start offering more simple no-login pools, instead of the standard register/login MPOS.

RocketPool.co.uk is available and it is an anonymous pool just like 1GH and no login is required. Plus their fee is only 1%, and since this pool is run and operated by the developers of MaxCoin any revenues collected from fees will be going directly to people who are dedicated to the development of the MaxCoin ecosystem. So mining there not only generates you more revenue, it contributes to the development of the coin itself, increasing the value of your mining investment. Yet the market is choosing NOT to do this for some reason, and continue giving 1GH the power to 51% the coin. It is quite frustrating.

It's extremely unlikely 1GH would ever pull the trigger on a 51% however, because it is not in their interest to kill their cash-cow. It would be nice to see them at the very least contributing some of those revenues towards a development bounty program however, considering they have made out like bandits on MAX solely because the devs refrained from mining it themselves and provided 1GH with the fair platform they required in order to dominate the mining power. If the devs wanted to create a monopoly, they would have had their own pool up and running right from the start, but they chose not to do that and left it to the market to dictate the direction and fate of MAX. Perhaps this was the wrong decision, the jury is out on this one. If the situation does not resolve itself, it will severely dent my faith in the free market to come up with a distributed solution to problems like this, and it will also damage my perception of miners as self-interested individuals.

There is only two ways for the 1GH situation to be rectified.

1. 1GH themselves simply limit its hashing power. (Not happening)
2. Miners decide to leave 1GH  (Not happening)

No serious investor is going to invest in a situation where a single entity can control the whole network.

There is a third option. You could single handedly bring enough new hashpower online and mine at RocketPool.co.uk to dethrone 1GH from their position of dominance. Or at least you claim you could anyway.
Also, if 1GH went offline or their reputation was damaged in some way, it could precipitate a mass exodus from 1GH in favour of a developer owned an operated pool.

Bitcoin suffered these problems also in the early days, yet it still didn't stop people investing their time, energy and capital into the ecosystem.
The 1GH problem is a stable Nash equilibrium, and in of itself, doesn't pose a significant risk to the integrity of the blockchain.
If necessary, the devs could force a hard fork anyway. It would not kill max, just like the bitcoin hard fork had virtually no impact either.

I just don't understand why the miners on 1GH do not up and leave. A possible explanation is that those miners have an active interest in seeing MAX fail. This theory would explain a lot.
m_murfy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:20:43 PM

There is a third option. You could single handedly bring enough new hashpower online and mine at RocketPool.co.uk to dethrone 1GH from their position of dominance. Or at least you claim you could anyway.
Also, if 1GH went offline or their reputation was damaged in some way, it could precipitate a mass exodus from 1GH in favour of a developer owned an operated pool.

Bitcoin suffered these problems also in the early days, yet it still didn't stop people investing their time, energy and capital into the ecosystem.
The 1GH problem is a stable Nash equilibrium, and in of itself, doesn't pose a significant risk to the integrity of the blockchain.
If necessary, the devs could force a hard fork anyway. It would not kill max, just like the bitcoin hard fork had virtually no impact either.

I just don't understand why the miners on 1GH do not up and leave. A possible explanation is that those miners have an active interest in seeing MAX fail. This theory would explain a lot.

There is no third option.

I could indeed knock off 1GH as the majority holder either by myself or at Rocketpool,  but all that happens is that a new 51% majority holder surfaces. I can promise you if BCX held 51% of the Max network a lot of people would be very nervous.

Maybe I should just do it and get Max K's attention LOL....

There needs to be a proliferation of smaller pools and solo miners to end 1GH's stranglehold.

Nothing else will work and no one seems to care.

~BCX~

I think the problem is that the majority do not understand the risk of what they are doing. I.e. they are newbie miners.
You would not need to control 51% of the network, just enough to keep 1GH below 50%.
If you decide to do this, please do it at RocketPool.co.uk. Allies can be a valuable asset.
chisefu

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:22:31 PM

I like to set the record straight, post a bunch of stuff, and say that I'm entitled to an opinion.  Not really sure how an opinion is setting the record straight, I guess that makes me a crap poster.
count_cyrpto

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:35:33 PM

Speaking in third person, now? Is it difficult to breath up there or what?
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:48:56 PM

Nonsense.

RocketPool.co.uk is available and it is an anonymous pool just like 1GH and no login is required. Plus their fee is only 1%, and since this pool is run and operated by the developers of MaxCoin any revenues collected from fees will be going directly to people who are dedicated to the development of the MaxCoin ecosystem. So mining there not only generates you more revenue, it contributes to the development of the coin itself, increasing the value of your mining investment. Yet the market is choosing NOT to do this for some reason, and continue giving 1GH the power to 51% the coin. It is quite frustrating.

It's extremely unlikely 1GH would ever pull the trigger on a 51% however, because it is not in their interest to kill their cash-cow. It would be nice to see them at the very least contributing some of those revenues towards a development bounty program however, considering they have made out like bandits on MAX solely because the devs refrained from mining it themselves and provided 1GH with the fair platform they required in order to dominate the mining power. If the devs wanted to create a monopoly, they would have had their own pool up and running right from the start, but they chose not to do that and left it to the market to dictate the direction and fate of MAX. Perhaps this was the wrong decision, the jury is out on this one. If the situation does not resolve itself, it will severely dent my faith in the free market to come up with a distributed solution to problems like this, and it will also damage my perception of miners as self-interested individuals.

No serious investor is going to invest in a situation where a single entity can control the whole network.

Ok, Rocketpool may be anonymous, no-login now, but it used to be MPOS, that much I remember. Perhaps even with forced 2FA.

Still, the fact of the matter is that 1GH deserves to have high hashrate and collect the fees. It is stable, very very convenient, with competent and skilled operators. What you're suggesting in that long post is pretty much punish a pool for doing something right, for being successful and competent.

However, to mine MAX, I suggest http://dwarfpool.com/max/. Also anonymous, no-login, low fee and failover.

██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
m_murfy

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:21:38 PM

Nonsense.

Ok, Rocketpool may be anonymous, no-login now, but it used to be MPOS, that much I remember. Perhaps even with forced 2FA.

Still, the fact of the matter is that 1GH deserves to have high hashrate and collect the fees. It is stable, very very convenient, with competent and skilled operators. What you're suggesting in that long post is pretty much punish a pool for doing something right, for being successful and competent.

However, to mine MAX, I suggest http://dwarfpool.com/max/. Also anonymous, no-login, low fee and failover.

Im not suggesting 1GH is punished for doing a good job. I have mined with them myself and I agree that for the past couple of weeks, they have been the only game in town. What I'm trying to say is that individual miners would be better to pull their miners from 1GH and point them elsewhere until 1GH falls below the 51% attack threshold, otherwise any revenues generated will be subject to a certain element of counterparty risk, and it is in nobodies interest for this to be the case. Even 1GH.

RocketPool have jumped up the ranking in terms of hash power today. They went from a measly 0.5 GH/s to almost 70 GH/s in a single day, so it would appear that some miners are starting to pay attention and take action to remedy the situation.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:03:37 PM

what if max keiser wanted to keep the price low? we live in a world of greed, survival of the fittest, you said it yourself he could get this coin to $100 in a week if he wanted maybe he knows this? keep the coin low buy up coins than bam he could make a ton of money, people dont get rich by being mr nice guy, i dont know where maxcoin is going to go but to not at least own a few hundred of the coin would seem like a mistake, just my personal opinion.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:31:20 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 11:49:23 AM by Spoetnik

all tru noticed the same thing dont forget all the denial of service attack that folowed on all pool that were public that was amusing to refresh also the twitter and frustrating at the same time when you follow the crypto world and see an opportunity like that.

i still think that max coin was launch badly but the coin as been distributed among a lot of people and to add some POS kind of feature would bring this coin to a new level.

max coin is nice to mine no asic for now (as far as i understand things) we just need a way for people who mined it to keep it to prevent an overflow of coin on the market

thats it say it im a newb and dont understand shit thats my second post after all Wink

ya and their official pool they asked everyone to sign up for never went online either !

and hey also don't forget guys there is one other key issue.. the whole exclusive exchange routine bullshit !
Supposedly Coins-E had an exclusive and were the only one who said they would have the coin on launch day..
And they added it alright but crippled the market view on that coin on their site so no one could see any buy or sell orders
and this went on for as long as i recall (unless they changed it recently) So if you wanted to see what any other buy or sell order was you couldn't
they had posted some dumbass excuse for that and strangely it was the only coin on that site with that problem..
and right away two other exchanges had the coin added with out any problem too so if there was such a problem
then why did BTER and mcxNOW have no problems at all adding the coin to their exchanges ?

So the exchange shit and their pool bullshit is two more reasons they are ultra scammy and i could prob think of more i bet too.
Max Keiser's coin shit is super suspicious and wrapped in so much fishy bullshit you have no choice but to wonder..

we're not even mentioning his antics with Quark either lol

scummy fuckers out there trying as hard as they can to peel the cash out for your wallet.. and blind and ignorant fanboyism runs rampant !
I seen soooo much butt kissing with Keiser and on days when price was down all these mouthy brats would bad mouth him..
then 24 hrs later all praise him as God etc in unison. AKA: The usual Troll box morons running their mouth ..Troll Box Mensa meetings.

edit:
Final thought.
If Keiser was at all innocent in any shady stuff with his coin then he should have spoke up about it at some point.. and said sorry to us all etc.
And lets also not forget he had at worst outright lied publicly about how his coin released gone down, saying it went perfect.
or at best he was heavily bending the truth in twitter comments etc a lot.. so you guys can defend him but he distanced himself hard from the coin
and spouted pro coin propaganda the whole time.. even though he knew it was going no where so investors were going to lose their money.
Bottom line is a ton of us lost a LOT of money !
Saying he's rich so he wouldn't scam us is dumb.. Google the scammer Kevin Trudeau who is now doing 10 years jail time and it took 30 years to catch the scammer
even though he was on TV for 30 years.. YOU ALL seen em lol and many of you might have bought his crap before too lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau - This poor guy told the court he was broke while driving a Bentley and having his multi-million dollar summer house lined with goodies.
Bottom line i think is Keiser was repeatedly and endlessly spouting pure bullshit about his coin all along, so i don't think he can play innocent.

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 11:55:39 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2014, 11:51:19 AM by Spoetnik

Speaking in third person, now? Is it difficult to breath up there or what?

i just looked at your posts and stopped reading when i seen your supporting MAZA coin..

sorry but you don't have any footing to spout off about credibility.

m_murfy

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 12:04:31 AM

ya and their official pool they asked everyone to sign up for never went online either !

and hey also don't forget guys there is one other key issue.. the whole exclusive exchange routine bullshit !
Supposedly Coins-E had an exclusive and were the only one who said they would have the coin on launch day..
And they added it alright but crippled the market view on that coin on their site so no one could see and buy or sell orders
and this went on for as long as i recall (unless they changed it recently) So if you wanted to see what any other buy or sell order was you couldn't
they had posted some dumbass excuse for that and strangely it was the only coin on that site with that problem..
and right away two other exchanges had the coin added with out any problem too so if there was such a problem
then why did BTER and mcxNOW have no problems at all adding the coin to their exchanges ?

So the exchange shit and their pool bullshit is two more reasons they are ultra scammy and i could prob think of more i bet too.
Max Keiser's coin shit is super suspicious and wrapped in so much fishy bullshit you have no choice but to wonder..

we're not even mentioning his antics with Quark either lol

scummy fuckers out there trying as hard as they can to peel the cash out for your wallet.. and blind and ignorant fanboyism runs rampant !
I seen soooo much butt kissing with Keiser and on days when price was down all these mouthy brats would bad mouth him..
then 24 hrs later all praise him as God etc in unison. AKA: The usual Troll box morons running their mouth ..Troll Box Mensa meetings.

edit:
Final thought.
If Keiser was at all innocent in any shady stuff with his coin then he should have spoke up about it at some point.. and said sorry to us all etc.
And lets also not forget he had at worst outright lied publicly about how his coin released gone down, saying it went perfect.
or at best he was heavily bending the truth in twitter comments etc a lot.. so you guys can defend him but he distanced himself hard from the coin
and spouted pro coin propaganda the whole time.. even though he knew it was going no where so investors were going to lose their money.
Bottom line is a ton of us lost a LOT of money !
Saying he's rich so he wouldn't scam us is dumb.. Google the scammer Kevin Trudeau who is now doing 10 years jail time and it took 30 years to catch the scammer
even though he was on TV for 30 years.. YOU ALL seen em lol and many of you might have bought his crap before too lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau - This poor guy told the court he was broke while driving a Bentley and having his multi-million dollar summer house lined with goodies.
Bottom line i think is Keiser was repeatedly and endlessly spouting pure bullshit about his coin all along, so i don't think he can play innocent.

TL;DR - yada yada .. scam .. yada yada .. fishy bullshit .. yada yada .. scummy fuckers .. yada yada .. fanboys .. yada yada .. mouthy brats .. yada yada .. pure bullshit
Troll FUD of the highest order.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: