Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:17:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of PC chair do you use?  (Read 11338 times)
pekv2 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:40:27 AM

What kind of PC chair do you use?

I am now a new proud owner of a Tempur-Pedic® TP9000, Ergonomic Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair, Black.

http://www.staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP9000-Ergonomic-Mesh-Mid-Back-Task-Chair-Black/product_324021

Was using an Aeron Herman Miller air mesh seat and back, the tempur beats it by far distance. Reasons: The herman miller is so big, heavy and bulky, it was so hard to move around in it. The edge of the seat would dig into the under thighs, killing circulation, and really, isnt all that comfortable after an hour or so.

This tempur is such badass, and legs got circulation and well, it is so damn comfortable, u can fall asleep in it. Only downfall for the tempur pedic, is I can taste the scent of the new chair in my mouth and its a strong scent in the air. It is very light and moves around easily by foot movement which I like.

pros/cons.
rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:12:46 AM

naa don't need it..! This is me...!

the one who's on the floor..! thats me.

sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:19:44 AM

some time i use to browse like the above pic , due to that i use to get neck pain often

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:25:36 AM

some time i use to browse like the above pic , due to that i use to get neck pain often
when you mention above pic , you have to mention which one..! there are tow Positions in that which one you are referring to.? although it is quite obvious but still i would like to ask.?

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:38:42 AM

Eh, the chair is broke already.

Heard a loud gunshot pop come from the chair it does no longer recline back, it's stuck on stiff.

shame. heading to the store tomorrow.
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 08:40:17 AM

Heard a loud gunshot pop come from the chair it does no longer recline back, it's stuck on stiff.
No offense Smiley but just out of curiosity .? do you have a big fat ass.?
* if you have than i won't blame the chair..! otherwise you must goto the store. Smiley

counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:08:50 AM

oh man I so need to step up my computer desk and chair game.  If my back does not hurt then my arm does.  It is really quite annoying and uncomfortable surfing the web like this.
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:35:10 AM

when you mention above pic , you have to mention which one..! there are tow Positions in that which one you are referring to.? although it is quite obvious but still i would like to ask.?

the second one , the peson lying on the floor and browsing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rohnearner

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:38:31 AM

the second one , the peson lying on the floor and browsing
haha so it was the obvious one..! I use the same position but never had any such complaint..!

Rias

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:34:26 AM

Usual 99$ chair is my choice. Tho I'm changing them approximately one time per year.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:50:30 AM

PC chairs are quite expensive. I am using normal chairs for the past 6-7 years, and never had a problem with my back.
pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:29:05 PM

No offense Smiley but just out of curiosity .? do you have a big fat ass.?
* if you have than i won't blame the chair..! otherwise you must goto the store. Smiley

No offense taken. Nah, im not fat, kinda built maybe but nothing close to what a big person could do to it. Maybe a defective part inside the reclining mechanisms.

I'm taking her back some time today.
Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:11:47 PM

a black one Cheesy

but it's a bit too tall so I can't get under my desk with it  Cry

d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:42:36 PM

That sounds like a very comfortable chair, I'm just using a standard leather cheap $60 chair Sad

pekv2 (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

Ahhahahhaa, dumbass me. Gofig. the chair was not broke, there is a reclining locking mechanism that a staples worker showed me. I traded the chair infor a new dope ass chair, 200 for this one, got a 4 year warranty and a chair mat and 65 bucks back and she swiped a save 40 dollar coupon Cheesy:D:D:D.

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Eckert-Bonded-Leather-Mid-Back-Chair-Brown/product_460130

Way more comfortable.

This chair is a 10 hour chair vs 8 hrs @pediatric chair.
Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:19:57 PM

I am now a new proud owner of a Tempur-Pedic® TP9000, Ergonomic Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair, Black.

http://www.staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP9000-Ergonomic-Mesh-Mid-Back-Task-Chair-Black/product_324021

Was using an Aeron Herman Miller air mesh seat and back, the tempur beats it by far distance. Reasons: The herman miller is so big, heavy and bulky, it was so hard to move around in it. The edge of the seat would dig into the under thighs, killing circulation, and really, isnt all that comfortable after an hour or so.

This tempur is such badass, and legs got circulation and well, it is so damn comfortable, u can fall asleep in it. Only downfall for the tempur pedic, is I can taste the scent of the new chair in my mouth and its a strong scent in the air. It is very light and moves around easily by foot movement which I like.

pros/cons.

I need to get a new one, but currently I am using an old kitchen chair...

That price-tag just turns me off...
counter

Activity: 798

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:30:46 PM

Don't think I was fully clear in my previous post but yea the long and short of it is that I do not have one I just use a lounging chair.is is to laid back for me to type in.
d2dtk

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:11:08 PM

Ahhahahhaa, dumbass me. Gofig. the chair was not broke, there is a reclining locking mechanism that a staples worker showed me. I traded the chair infor a new dope ass chair, 200 for this one, got a 4 year warranty and a chair mat and 65 bucks back and she swiped a save 40 dollar coupon Cheesy:D:D:D.

http://www.staples.com/Staples-Eckert-Bonded-Leather-Mid-Back-Chair-Brown/product_460130

Way more comfortable.

Wow she really hooked you up good!

Kiki112

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 01:59:10 PM

Way more comfortable.

Wow she really hooked you up good!

I have the same chair Cheesy

lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

naa don't need it..! This is me...!

the one who's on the floor..! thats me.
you have alot of coins to spare op.
as for me im like this guy in the pic, more of laying down sideways than sitting

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: