Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Enjoy Today] Your pain and fear can end now.  (Read 1469 times)
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:21:24 AM

Fact #1a: Long-term most traders/speculators lose money (~80 to 90% lose) ~source = Reality/Common Knowledge/Google it
Fact #1b: These are bad odds, but it leaves HUGE piles of cash for the Winners.

Fact #2: When BTC was near/over $1,000 each, most "Speculation" threads were (short/medium-term) Bullish and all of those were wrong.
Fact #3: BTC is down over 60%, most of the "Speculation" threads are currently Bearish.

Fact #4: The 10 to 20% of traders who win long-term don't get there by always following the crowd; You need to think for yourself.

Your pain and fear can end now:
Think for yourself/Take a long walk/Get some exercise
  • Enjoy today before it turns into tomorrow.

FYI: Why are you reading this?
Didn't I mention these are notes to myself?  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YipYip

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:39:15 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 09:02:17 AM by YipYip

Fact #1a: Long-term most traders/speculators lose money (~80 to 90% lose) ~source = Reality/Common Knowledge/Google it

Fact #2: When BTC was near/over $1,000 each, most "Speculation" threads were (short/medium-term) Bullish and all of those were wrong.
Fact #3: BTC is down over 60%, most of the "Speculation" threads are currently Bearish.

Fact #4: The 10 to 20% of traders who win long-term don't get there by always following the crowd; You need to think for yourself.

For once I have a lot of $$ sitting ready to strike instead of watching the bubble crash & bubble crash for the previous 2 cycles

Even if we hit 300 ( i honestly believe that 405 is a support that cant be broke ) taking a position at 420 is still a an awesome deal for a mid-long term (bitcoin mid to long term is still only 2-3 months lolz normal equities you are looking at 2-5 years ..yawn)

So i sit and wait with a pile of $$ waiting for the bottom ... it was so much simplier previously (in the old days )  .. we would crash like a meth head on a 6 day binge after taking 2 valium (i.e in about 20-30 mins ) and buy in was good ...$60 buy in from a $266 high its a no brainer

Here the chinese are fucking with us ...china ban..no china ban ... fuck the chinese and the horse the rode in on

IRS taxation is the first step to an AMERICA ADOPTING an american invention why are we even relying on the fucking chinese for gods sake

BITCOIN is the definition of capitalist market forces ... and why has the mother of capitalism spewed forth so much hate for its PURE bread born child

Chinese gone ...good .. take your dim sims and special fried chicken and go fuck yourselfs with your totalitarian regimens ...

One thing i do know is that where ever the chinese are is where teh smart money is so ...BTC please send me a sign that you are done with the chinese experiment and lets get this party started Cheesy

OBJECT NOT FOUND
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:02:21 AM

For once I have a lot of $$ sitting ready to strike instead of watching the bubble crash & bubble crash for the previous 2 cycles

Even if we hit 300 ( i honestly believe that 405 is a support that cant be broke ) taking a position at 420 is still a an awesome deal for a mid-long term (bitcoin mid to long term is still only 2-3 months lolz normal equities you are looking at 2-5 years ..yawn)

So i sit and wait with a pile of $$ waiting for the bottom ... it was so much simplier previously (in the old days )  .. we would crash like a meth head on a 6 day binge after taking 2 valium (i.e in about 20-30 mins ) and buy in was good ...$60 buy in from a $266 high its a no brainer

Here the chinese are fucking with us ...china ban..no china ban ... fuck the chinese and the horse the rode in on

IRS taxation is the first step to an AMERICA ADOPTING an american invention why are we even relying on the fucking chinese for gods sake

BITCOIN in the definition of capitalist market forces ... and why has the mother of capitalism spewed forth so much hate for its PURE bread born child

Chinese gone ...good .. take your dim sims and special fried chicken and go fuck yourselfs with your totalitarian regimens ...

One thing i do know is that where ever the chinese are is where teh smart money is so ...BTC please send me a sign that you are done with the chinese experiment and lets get this party started Cheesy

Can't you see it's just not for him? Cheesy
spiderbrain
Legendary

Activity: 889
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:15:52 AM

Yeah, there is enough fear to make this a good time o buy in, but can there be more? The prospect of a mad panic after 400 falls, if it does, would be quite an opportunity. Part of me is greedy and wants to buy in now in case this is the bottom, but I know that the only thing that will cheer me up if the price really crashes is having spare cash to buy lots of bitcoins Smiley

BitOnyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Cryptocurrencies Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 12:06:28 PM

"Reality/Common Knowledge/Google it" hahahaha xD

DrBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 12:13:14 PM

What is your point? Are you suggesting people sell and get out of Bitcoin?

The prudent individual would be poised waiting to see how long this can go so they can BUY.

Remember BUY low SELL high.

My hope is I that Bitcoin goes to 100. Sure I bought some Bitcoin at 700 and 800...but not THAT much. If it goes to 100, I'll buy 10 right off the bat and HOLD.
Feri22

Activity: 748

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:25:21 PM

What is your point? Are you suggesting people sell and get out of Bitcoin?

The prudent individual would be poised waiting to see how long this can go so they can BUY.

My hope is I that Bitcoin goes to 100. Sure I bought some Bitcoin at 700 and 800...but not THAT much. If it goes to 100, I'll buy 10 right off the bat and HOLD.

Or just BUY, HOLD and SPEND....
dannyspk

Activity: 341
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:02:16 PM

So i sit and wait with a pile of $$ waiting for the bottom ... it was so much simplier previously (in the old days )  .. we would crash like a meth head on a 6 day binge after taking 2 valium (i.e in about 20-30 mins ) and buy in was good ...$60 buy in from a $266 high its a no brainer

BITCOIN is the definition of capitalist market forces ... and why has the mother of capitalism spewed forth so much hate for its PURE bread born child

I found this funny. Tell us more about your nostalgia and drug addicts, lol.
rocks
Legendary

Activity: 1153
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:04:44 PM

I have the buy part down fine and pick them well. My problem is I never remember the SELL part and am too greedy to part with coins in the bubbles. One day I'll learn I guess.
Erdogan
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:14:00 PM

Right, but is it low now, or is it high now? That is the question.

lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:15:54 PM

Right, but is it low now, or is it high now? That is the question.

its low now  Wink

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
BitCoinsLOL

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:24:34 PM

I have the buy part down fine and pick them well. My problem is I never remember the SELL part and am too greedy to part with coins in the bubbles. One day I'll learn I guess.

Yeah I concur been there done that. Will probably do it again. Grin

I never thought my life could be. Anything but catastrophe. But suddenly I begin to see. A "BIT" of good luck for me. Cause I've got a golden ticket!
Bit_Happy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:08:30 AM

To the person who asked "what's the point" ....
The answer is "Enjoy Today."

"Reality/Common Knowledge/Google it" hahahaha xD

Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: