What happened:: One of the new members promoted this scam cloud mining platform called HashBeat, which is an unlicensed platform that promises unrealistic and guaranteed returns in a short period. According to reports, the platform may allow you to withdraw once before pressuring the customer to invest further and then confiscating their funds.
⚠️ **Reality Check:**
- You ONLY get paid if referrals fund $100+
- I’m TRACKING conversions live (DM for proof)
🚀 **SKIP THE WAIT – JOIN MY TEST GROUP:**
Sign up via my link + fund $100+ within 7 days → **we both lock $10 bonus**:
🔥 **👉 hashbeat[.]com
**
*Comment “Joined” + your username – I’ll DM you bounty tips!*

Check out these sources that prove this platform is 100% a scam, and I advise everyone to avoid depositing their money there and to steer clear of their false promises:
[1] [2] [3]
Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3721506Reference Link: [1]
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5554507.new#new |
ARCHIVED[2] Hashbeat[.]com
Domain Name: HASHBEAT.COM
Registrar: Gname.com Pte. Ltd. IANA ID 1923
Status: clientTransferProhibited
Creation Date: August 21, 2022
Update Date: March 18, 2025
Expiration Date: August 21, 2026
Age: 2 years, 357 days
Source:
https://www.domainiq.com/domain?hashbeat.com#/whois